NEW AC:NH mega-thread

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:Yes I just confirmed it.
It also shows up in nook shopping but you can NOT order it in game
Looks fantastic too, thanks for sharing the picture!
No problem. It’s really nice I think I’ll put it in my clinic.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:Nook Points are live, check your app if you have it! Nice items, can't wait to get them.

Of course my freaking ALT of all things gets a lucky bonus x3 multiplier from Katrina and starts off with 30 points :lol: :(
The items look great! Good to know there are bonuses possible, I was worried how long it would take to get the three offered photos...
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love the Bunny Day tree and the planter, they're wonderful. I do so wish, though, that they had updated Bunny Day so that all of the craftables for this event were customizable. I could get SO MUCH MORE USE out of them if I could change the colour scheme of the eggs. I find the default colours garish and ugly. How about a super-pastel option, or a jewel-toned option, or earth tones, water/sky tones, fire tones...just more colour options. Adding different palette swaps for the items doesn't seem like it would have been all that much work.

I'd have gone all-in on Bunny Day in Gardenia if they'd done that. I love decorated eggs, and I think the items have a fun/cute design, but the colours are ick. I haven't bothered to try to collect all the DIYs and I haven't caught a single water egg (though I have a million earth eggs since I've still been trying to get my 4 or so fossils each day.)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They kept Bunny day the same so new players who didn’t experience the nightmare last year can do it this year.

I love the new items I made a nice picnic area.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't get what you're saying, Shan...what I suggested wouldn't change the experience at all. We'd simply have the option to change the colour of the items, had they added the ability to customize them.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My bad I’m brain dead.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got Bunnie's, Grizzly's, and Cranston's photos! I can send all 3 away when the time comes! Now I'm just working on Rooney's picture, but I'll be keeping him around.

I also got my first blue rose! I'm still farming for more, but it's a nice step! Progress!
Sailor Harvest Moon
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Shan I never got the prom dresses or prom tiaras from you.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nibbles is super-stalling out Project Get All The Squirrel Villagers Photos right now.

On the other hand, Redd brought me a new painting last week (the Nice Painting) so I only have 9 pieces left to donate! And I had a visit from Gulliver, hopefully putting me closer to that Golden Shovel DIY Card.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sailor Harvest Moon wrote:@Shan I never got the prom dresses or prom tiaras from you.
Oops sorry I’ve been playing PoOT more and more lately.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sailor Harvest Moon wrote:@Shan I never got the prom dresses or prom tiaras from you.
You can buy these in the Able Sister's store through all of April, just check it every day until the items you're missing appear.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I was in the waiting room for the Build A Bear drop, but I backed out without buying. Only Isabelle and Nook... and $51 a piece? No thanks.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I didn't even get my hopes up on the build-a-bear thing after the Sanrio amiibo cards fiasco. Only Isabelle and Tom Nook though? Who wants to hug Tom Nook? Bleah! At least Isabelle is nice but that's a wasted opportunity if they don't get other animals. I did see someone made their own Fauna, I think it was on reddit and it was super cute. Maybe I should go dust off the old sewing machine....
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It appears there are going to be more characters revealed. Build-A-Bear tweeted about it. Isabelle looked fine but Tom Nook looked horrendous, lol. It was a massive disappointment.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sooooo I actually checked my somewhat star rating
Don’t ask how I did it cuz I don’t know lol