Post Posted: Apr 15, 2021 6:47 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Code_Name_Geek wrote:
greensara wrote:
Steven Stone - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
I see you're someone after my own heart. :lol:

Oho I really liked Steven as a kid too xD

On the top of my head, I would say Ammy (Okami), Yuri (Tales of Vesperia), and Claude (Fire Emblem) would be my favorites. Ammy is just the best furball (i dont really know how to explain why i like her sm LOL); meanwhile, I find that Yuri and Claude are characters who like to think and question things. They're both easygoing but are serious when it matters.

Honorable mentions would be Marianne, Linhardt, Hilda (all three from Fire Emblem) and Emma Skye (Ace Attorney) :)

Kikki
  Post subject: Re: Most-loved characters
Post Posted: Apr 17, 2021 5:31 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Well, thanks to you guys, I've managed to figure out what kind of female character I like best, which I've never been able to identify before. Unfortunately the type I like seems to be rare in the genre(s) of games I'm into, at least as main characters. I like hot-tempered girls and women who are also rather goofy or ridiculous, (like Kyoko from Skip Beat!...the manga...or Ema Skye from Ace Attorney.) Even though I like quiet/serious/introverted guys, and male tsunderes, I don't like the same in females at all, for some reason. I like introverted/quiet/serious girls pretty well, but I don't love them. They have to be fiery funny girls to win my heart, it seems! I wonder why I don't run into them in games very often.