Curry Dex Hunting: Pokémon SHIELD

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I’m very curious to know what Pokémon can you get while camping? I been reading up on this but I can’t seem to find a list of what Pokémon you are able to get.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

You might be able to find out on a site like Serebii, my go to for Pokemon news and info. Personally, I have only had one wild pokemon want to join me while camping, which really took me by surprise as I didn't know it was even a thing at the time. I had just gotten done serving up some curry to my team in the forest where the title legends live, and I noticed a Munna at my camp. I didn't have a Munna on my team so I was like, "Why is this random Munna here?". After interacting with it, it wanted to join me. Yeah, of course I will take a free pokemon if it wants me to! It also has a cute curry mark in it's info, kind of like how some pokemon can have ribbons for achievements and such.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:You might be able to find out on a site like Serebii, my go to for Pokemon news and info. Personally, I have only had one wild pokemon want to join me while camping, which really took me by surprise as I didn't know it was even a thing at the time. I had just gotten done serving up some curry to my team in the forest where the title legends live, and I noticed a Munna at my camp. I didn't have a Munna on my team so I was like, "Why is this random Munna here?". After interacting with it, it wanted to join me. Yeah, of course I will take a free pokemon if it wants me to! It also has a cute curry mark in it's info, kind of like how some pokemon can have ribbons for achievements and such.
I’ll try that website, that you mentioned. :)