little dragons cafe

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

like it?

You may select 1 option

View results

nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

this game sounds cute and is on sale ATM anyone play it?

All I know about it is whats on the gamestop page ......
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I liked it, but it could have been so much more. The cafe system didn't feel as rewarding as it should while the exploration with your dragon was where it really was. Wada has mentioned making a sequel to the game and I hope he implements things he couldn't have put in the original.
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

know if theres any diff between the switch and the ps4 versions ?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There's no difference in versions. Same game either way, no bonuses that one has that the other doesn't or anything like that. A loooot of people here played it. I'll see if I can find the thread from when it was released...

EDIT: Ah, okay, found the LDC release thread, and the original post by Kirie has loads of good info on the game, what it's about, etc. If you read the thread, you'll see that almost all of us ended up with the same opinion. The characters were great and the story was okay, but the gameplay was lacking. We all wanted more variety of things to do. Most people say they don't regret buying it, but might not buy it again if they had the choice, or would at least wait for a sale. The gameplay is all foraging for ingredients and occasionally helping out at the cafe...but you really don't need to help out very often.
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

thanks i tried searching to see if anyone said anything about it but the search came up with a single post
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, it's an old, long dead thread...like three years old, I think? It was buried way back. I just posted the link for you in case you wanted to see the information in it. Even just the original post of that thread, since Kirie put in loads of useful info on what the game is about. There are at least two other threads about LDC, iirc, but the release one was the best for info, I think.