Journal Help & Hammer Question: STARDEW VALLEY

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I need too know how to fix a mistake when tilling in the fields, is there any way to place a rock/branch down cause I don’t see a Hammer or even know if we get Hammers?

Do the Journal Requests have time limits? I know the normal requests by Pierre and Harvey Shop do have expired set dates (and I’m not to worry about those).
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

For all intents and purposes, in Stardew Valley the pickaxe is the hammer. You can use it to bust rocks and to fix tilled or planted spots. Alternately, if a spot of ground is tilled and not planted it will eventually revert to its untilled state. Everything does that come winter too.

If a quest has a time limit it says so pretty clearly. If it doesn't, you can do it whenever. I'm in year 5 of my original save and still have a request for Willy wanting a Lingcod.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:For all intents and purposes, in Stardew Valley the pickaxe is the hammer. You can use it to bust rocks and to fix tilled or planted spots. Alternately, if a spot of ground is tilled and not planted it will eventually revert to its untilled state. Everything does that come winter too.

If a quest has a time limit it says so pretty clearly. If it doesn't, you can do it whenever. I'm in year 5 of my original save and still have a request for Willy wanting a Lingcod.
Thank you! :)