HometownStory ChatPost W/ FarmingForDaysMan

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ta-Da! :lala:
here is a main-ish post so we can talk about Hometown Story more. i will put questions or things i want to share etc, about it here. :>

Edit: on Day 22 of Month 2!
Unlocked Shinji, Jacques and the Wind Spirite and Dexter
3 blue feather peices
just 1 upgrade left 'till my shop the bigest it can be
Raechal/Anna shop needs only 1 more upgrade, phillips needs 1 as well.
Mika not in town yet.

thank you again for help :lala:
Last edited by ♪PhantomSkye♪ on Mar 27, 2022 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yay! We have our own discussion thread; how fun. :) Hooray for you! It sounds like you’ve made a lot of progress. Okay, so…

1) I have no idea, honestly. If you do have to raise friendship with the guy, then I’d assume that the only way to do that is to talk to him.

2) Uhhh I’m not sure about this one either :’) She should come along eventually. Perhaps you should keep the trumpet out on the shelf? Maybe her arrival at the village is determined by story progression rather than selling X number of items? It seemed like she came somewhat later in the game.

3) Haha, this is just a test of your patience :> I read somewhere on GameFAQs or some other place that there’s a 25(? Might’ve been less than that)% chance per day that the desired fruit will show up. I almost restarted my most recent file because I’d played for days on end and couldn’t get the fruit that I needed. Some files I would find the fruit pretty quickly, but other times it would take me forever to find the fruit. Hang in there, and try to be patient! You’ve got this :D

4) uHhhHhhHh….HOPEFULLY he will! This will probably be another test of your patience. Look out for it every day.

Hmm. I apologize for not being able to answer any of your questions with certainty. Kind of a random question, but where are you in the game? I mean, what’s happened? I’m curious because there are several different story arcs. I mean, have you triggered the events with Helena? Have you unlocked Harvey’s Secret Fort yet? I’m curious about that kind of stuff. :p

(I’ve been wanting to make some Hometown Story art and post it on my art thread, but I haven’t had the time to do so :( )
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I just read your comment on the other Hometown Story post, and I TOTALLY agree with your statement about Wilhelm. I love that dude :lol:
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i fell asleep playing game so again late reply.. but:
ah yes the story arks. im kinda all over the place with em lol
prepare for a long post!

helena: seen when she first appers in store, the swim suit one, milk pudding one, and shinji arival with her in shop, and the the one where shinji wants the divine protection.

phillp: sprit of the sea, lamisa washed up, phillip thinking lamisa likes him and he dont know what to do

haruka: miyo cooks player a meal, haruka and scarcrow talks about being a wife, haruka buys fishing rod, + axe for bride training, haruka fishes up the broken heros sword, haruka hits jack's door with axe.

shinji: the minigame where you retrive the book.

jacqes: just the intro of him with rabit clock

peter/wilhelm peter shows yumi his speria plant, buys spiderflower and scence where he shows he it, and the one when he goes to her house but it sunny. harvey say he wil make medal of bravery, and scene when he give to peter

harvey: got the secert fort, and the one when he talk about stars in plaza. also when we give the cosmos to Sue from him, and when he eats all the cookies sue makes.

anna: help jack w/ pain relever, harvey with fever, showing player about herbs, mix up with sue culdron and the smile potion, and the meal she prepars for player as apoligy for laughing.

Raechel: the 3 groument ingredent fail cooking, king of tomato good cooking the sign harvey made for resturant

jack, shows player his tree collection, fixed his axe with fire wolf fang buys both small axes and peter/ harvey swing them at his roof

there are a few more i think but its hard to remember every cut sence ive seen so far O.o
also got the last fruit! and got the animal feed! (2pm dude sold it again yay)
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Ahhhh I’ve been busy :’) Oh wow, okay! So you’re making good progress! I’m so glad to hear that you got the animal feed and the fruit! YOU GO GORL.
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

ah no worrys! we all get buzy sometimes.

now on 3:50pm of day 25 of month 2.
some more story arks happed:
jack: making a campfire for the kids w/ jacques in the bushes
dexter: bought 2 toys and we gave him flower baby
haruka: miyo buys magnfying glass and jaques wrongly acused haruka of doing a crime.

also my shop is now fully upgraded! Woot! ( the 4th upgrade is the last one im sure)
also noticed bobby left his house on the map. so i assume he is headed for my shop : >

yeah, all my typing on this site (all sites actually) is done from my 2ds browser, cuz i dont own a computer or phone.
so whenever i wanna check here i have to pause mid game then go to the browser lol. a bit annoying but nothing i can do about it :P
myyyy hand thooo. it takes like 10+ minutes to type all my posts AHHH
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

♪PhantomSkye♪ wrote:ah no worrys! we all get buzy sometimes.

now on 3:50pm of day 25 of month 2.
some more story arks happed:
jack: making a campfire for the kids w/ jacques in the bushes
dexter: bought 2 toys and we gave him flower baby
haruka: miyo buys magnfying glass and jaques wrongly acused haruka of doing a crime.

also my shop is now fully upgraded! Woot! ( the 4th upgrade is the last one im sure)
also noticed bobby left his house on the map. so i assume he is headed for my shop : >

yeah, all my typing on this site (all sites actually) is done from my 2ds browser, cuz i dont own a computer or phone.
so whenever i wanna check here i have to pause mid game then go to the browser lol. a bit annoying but nothing i can do about it :P
myyyy hand thooo. it takes like 10+ minutes to type all my posts AHHH
Yay! It’s nice to know that you’re moving along in the game. Ahhh yes, the event with Haruka and Jacques! You gotta love that “defective detective,” as Bobby calls him :lol:

Oh wow, that must be really difficult! I’m sorry to hear that :(
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Hey, how goes the gaming?