Rice feilds - feild area

A fishing RPG that's older than Harvest Moon. Current games include River King 1 (GB/3DS VC), River King 2 (GBC/3DS VC), River King Advanced (GBA), A Wonderful Journey (Ps2), and Mystic Valley (DS)
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Am I going crazy, or are there fish on the rice feild? I thought I was imagioning things, but I found a fisherman fishing on them and I swear I saw a fish shadow.

Can I actually fish on them?
CarrosseaDoon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Okay first off, what game is this ive a;ways been bad with the names, people are putting stuff up about a runefactory 2 of wtch i own but nothing they say are in it lol.its getting confuzzling
Ayra
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not sure which River King your talking about.
Natalie
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Try mentioning which game this is of River King, or else people would be confused and unable to help. o___o
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The one for play station 2
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Red Girl87 wrote:Am I going crazy, or are there fish on the rice feild? I thought I was imagioning things, but I found a fisherman fishing on them and I swear I saw a fish shadow.

Yes, that is the spot where you can find Kilifish; in and around the rice paddies.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:
Red Girl87 wrote:Am I going crazy, or are there fish on the rice feild? I thought I was imagioning things, but I found a fisherman fishing on them and I swear I saw a fish shadow.

Yes, that is the spot where you can find Kilifish; in and around the rice paddies.
Awesome!! That explains why I couldn't see them in the little moat! I thought I was going crazy seeing those fish... Thankies Cher!