Bachelor/ette Heart Dialogue~

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm copying down the heart dialogues, but I'm not sure which one is dependent on the heart and which one changes with the weather.

If you give me all of the dialogue (please include the heart level), I can remove the ones that are dependent on the weather or general.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke:
0 hearts ::

1 heart :: Gather a little lumber and material stone each day. You'll end up collapsing from exhaustion if you try to get a whole house's worth of lumber in one day!

2 hearts :: You'll learn more axe techniques the more you practice. A journey of 1000 miles starts with 1 step. How many steps are in a thousand miles...?

3 hearts :: I've been told to walk slowly instead of running at full speed all the time. But life's too short to be slow!

4 hearts :: I got yelled at a lot when I was a kid. I got into all kinds of mischief! There's nothing wrong with causing a little bit of trouble, though.

5 hearts :: I grew up imitating my Pops. All men should be strong!

6 hearts :: I'm glad I met you! I'm really glad you came to Waffle Island!

Confession :: It's really hard to say this, so please listen closely... I love you!!! // Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! All RIGHT! This is the best day of my life! I don't know how I can even sleep tonight! Man, I'm still stoked. Well, see ya.

7 hearts :: I hate to think about what life would be like without you, «character».

8 hearts :: You make me so happy, I feel like I owe you something.

9 hearts :: I finally know why I'm always worrying about you. I...I...I... I lurve you «character». ARGH! I messed it up!

10 hearts :: I'd do anything for you, «character»! Being in love is awesome!

Gill:

1 heart :: You can read about each resident in the Town Hall. Come by and take a look sometime.

2 hearts :: If you get lost, just read the signs that you find around. If you want to read about town news and events, check the notice boards.

3 hearts :: Making money is important. But it's more important to know how to use it. Don't spend it on stupid things.

4 hearts :: It's always good to have money. There are things you can only fix with money. Work hard so you have enough savings for emergencies.

5 hearts :: I hope we can build a good school on this island... But it won't be possible without years of planning.

6 hearts :: I feel so cheerful these days....it's odd.

Confession :: I can't really stop thinking about you... So, how would you feel about going steady with me?
That is, if you don't have feelings for anyone else, I mean. // ... Hey, good choice. I'm glad you are happy, as well. So, where's the blue feather? Heh, just joking. I'll be leaving now. See you again soon.

7 hearts :: I used to think that money was the most important thing. But now...I think I've met someone who means more to me than money ever could.

8 hearts :: «character»... / You know, just saying your name makes me feel funny...How strange.

9 hearts :: Come by everyday so I can see you, Shiva. If you don't, it makes me think.....Uh it's nothing, I'm not worried at all.

10 hearts :: I wish we could be together every minute. Actually, that sounds really weird. Forget I said that.

Calvin:

1 heart :: There's a lot to research and explore on this island. It has some very intriguing old legends.

2 hearts :: Sometimes I get a funny feeling. I feel a strange presence, even though there's nothing there. It's very mysterious.

3 hearts :: I'm an archaeologist. I was planning on going into teaching and becoming a professor, but it just wasn't right for me. My home is out in the field, exploring and doing research. But I sometimes still think about teaching -- part-time.

4 hearts :: Everyone was against it, but I'm glad I became an explorer. Going to new lands is fun.

5 hearts :: My family? My folks don't care where I am or what I do. Well, my folks were rarely around when I was growing up.

6 hearts :: I love exploring mines and catacombs. There's something so mysterious about these places where things have been buried for thousands of years./ I've fallen in love so many times. I just find it so easy to get along with people.

Confession :: Well... I love you, but I want to know how you feel about me. Is there any hope between us? // Hey, thanks, «character»! I was a little scared, but I had to tell you how I feel. I'm so glad to hear that. Well, see you soon.

7 hearts :: My romances never seem to last very long. They all just fizzle out at some point.

8 hearts :: This is the first time I've felt this strongly about a woman... I'm at a loss for words. I feel like a tongue-tied schoolboy.

9 hearts :: I'll just tell you the truth. I'm head over heels for you.

10 hearts :: Archaeology takes patiece and determination. So does love. I'm gonna romance your socks off.

Owen:
0 hearts :: You don’t know your limits at first. Keep at it, though, and you may even surprise yourself!

1 heart :: You’re a lot tougher than I thought! Keep at it! I’m pulling for you!

2 hearts :: You should bring some food with you when you go mining. It'd be bad news if you fainted way down in there.

3 hearts :: I usually go out to the mines. It's fun how many things you can dig up. You should try it, too!

4 hearts :: Nothing goes well when you're feeling depressed.

5 hearts :: I lost my parents when I was young, and my grandpa has cared for me ever since. I want to become a good blacksmith to repay him.

6 hearts :: I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. I can barely concentrate on work.

Confession :: I’m no good at saying fancy things, so I’ll just tell it to you straight: I’m in love with you. // Yes! That means…you love me! I love you! We love we each other! This is great. I’m so relieved! See you around.

7 hearts :: If you fell for some other guy, «character», I don’t know how I’d feel about that…

8 hearts :: You're one heck of a woman, «character»! Uhh....sorry was that awkward?

9 hearts :: I want to see you all the time. I don’t know what to do with myself.

10 hearts :: I’m pretty nuts about you, «character». Sorry it that’s a little forward. Subtlety’s not a really my strong suit.

Julius:
0 hearts :: How's work going? Just don't work too hard, 'kay?

1 heart :: My my, you sure are a hard worker.

2 hearts :: I grew up on Waffle Island, but I left to study fashion After all my traveling, though, I guess there's no place like home.

3 hearts :: I never thought this island would change while I was gone. I guess I was wrong, though.

4 hearts :: I love pretty little things like buttons, gems, and flowers. I used to get bullied, though, because guys aren't supposed to like that stuff.

5 hearts :: I haven't heard from my parents in a while. They travel all over doing art, and they don't remember to contact me very often.

6 hearts :: Everyone becomes prettier when they're in love!

Confession :: I've never really felt this way, so it's hard to say it. I, well, um... I love you! // Really?! I knew it! This is fabulous! I'm so glad I got up the nerve to say something! All righty then... See you soon! *<3*

7 hearts :: I've gone head over heels for someone! My heart just won't stop racing! <3

8 hearts :: When you're in love, everything seems more cheerful! It's wonderful!

9 hearts :: I can bring out the best in you! Why, you say? Because I understand you the best! <3

10 hearts :: I don't believe it. I just can't stop thinking about this one person...
Don't look so worried, «character». That person is you!

Chase:

1 heart :: Oh, you look like you're working hard.

2 hearts :: Do you cook? Both men and women should know how to cook a good meal!

3 hearts :: Cooking is as important as reading, if you ask me. I had no choice but to cook for myself when I was small.

4 hearts :: I was interested in cooking and I heard tales about Yolanda's skill. I came to this island to study under her.

5 hearts :: I don't remember my parents' faces. Maybe that's why... the people at the inn look out for me.

6 hearts :: I feel like I'm losing something when I fall for someone. It kinda irks me.

Confession :: I can't stop thinking about you.. I think I'm in love with you. ... That's all I wanted to say. I just want you to know how I feel. // Phew, great! Boy, I didn' realize how nervous I was... You know, I'm a little surprised. Thank you so much. I'm glad I said something... Well, see you again soon.

7 hearts :: I think about you all the time... If you're thinking of someone else, it'll make me sad.

8 hearts :: There are perks to dating me. Like all the desserts you can eat!

9 hearts :: Men have this strange pride that makes it hard for use to admit our love. We try to get the girls to understand it without having to use those words.

10 hearts :: I give up. I don’t care about pride. I love you, «character». Will you be mine?

Jin:

1 heart :: If you're going to work a lot, make sure you eat enough to keep your stamina up. Otherwise, you'll collapse.

2 hearts :: It usually takes more time to do something the right way. But it's almost always worth the effort.

3 hearts :: We're never as well-stocked as I'd like. I hope we can get more medicinal herbs.

4 hearts :: I had some . . . misfortune in my past. I'd really rather not talk about it. I just want to focus on the present.

5 hearts :: Irene is my grandmother. She's been working at this clinic for a long time. I want her to retire soon...

6 hearts :: I've been daydreaming too much recently.

Confession :: I've developed an unhealthy obsession with longing to know how you feel about me. Because, truthfully, I can't stop thinking about you... I'm in love with you. // Oh, that's great. Don't worry, you don't have to say anything else. Just sleep on it. Sorry to bother you. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

7 hearts :: I've been having a lot of sleepless nights lately. I've been very... emotional. It's quite annoying.

8 hearts :: Well, hmm...do you happen to like anyone in particular. I'm just curious.

9 hearts :: Butterflies in my stomach, loss of appetite, difficulty concentrating...Yes I'd have to say I have an incurable case of love. Huh, I never really thought I'd feel this way again.

10 hearts :: «character»… / My heart rate rises whenever I say your name. I cannot sleep at night. At this rate, I really will get sick.

Toby:

1 heart :: I think it's best to take everything one step at a time. People say I take steps a bit too slowly, though.

2 hearts :: Heh . . . I think it's best to just take it easy. You have to take a day off once in a while.

3 hearts :: I go fishing every day. There's no better way to relax.

4 hearts :: If you remember your mistakes, you won't repeat them.

5 hearts :: Unlike me, Uncle Ozzie is energetic and a bit short-tempered. A lot of people can't believe we're related.

6 hearts :: Can I call you «character»? I'd really like that.

Confession :: I'm. um... not so good with these kind of things, heh. What I'm trying to say is... I can't stop thinking about. So, umm, will you go out with me? // Thank you. Now... I'm happy. I guess that's enough happiness for one day. Don't want to jinx it, now do we? I should go now. Thank you for meeting me today.

7 hearts :: I like to stare into space, but recently, whenever I do, all I can think of is you.

8 hearts :: Being around you makes me feel so happy and peaceful, «character»...

9 hearts :: Falling in love with someone is a strange feeling. It makes my heart feel warmer. It's as if even the Winter couldn't cool it down.

10 hearts :: I feel at peace just thinking about you, «character». It would be great if you were thinking about me, too.

Renee:
0 hearts :: How's your work going today?

1 heart :: Tell me if you need anything... I'll be cheering you on!

2 hearts :: Everyone makes mistakes! I think everyone grows by learning from their mistakes!

3 hearts :: I go out to fish a lot because I love it. I'm not good at fishing, but I'm good at cooking fish!

4 hearts :: I grew up around a lot of animals. It feels strange if I don't constantly hear the sound of livestock, actually.

5 hearts :: Don't you think my folks are lively? They're loud, right? Maybe I started talking really loud because of them.

6 hearts :: I get a funny feeling inside when I see you...

Confession :: ...Well, uh... I've come to really... like you, «character». I can't really stop thinking about you... // Really?! That means... our feelings are mutual? I'm so happy. I thought that you might not like me... It's such a good feeling, really. See you again soon, then!

7 hearts :: There's a certain someone I can't stop thinking about lately. I wonder why...

8 hearts :: Do you have a crush on anybody, «character»? Uh, never mind... You don't have to answer that!

9 hearts :: I want to live happily with a small family! What about you, «character»?

10 hearts :: Do people ever tell you that you don't understand girls? Oh, listen to me, getting all worried!

Kathy:
0 hearts :: How are you doing?

1 heart :: Are you used to living here yet? I hope you like it!

2 hearts :: You look pretty laid back, but I think you're actually pretty gutsy.

3 hearts :: I love horses! I sometimes go out to ride them at Renee's ranch. You should learn to ride!

4 hearts :: My mother passed away when I was little... I really miss her sometimes...

5 hearts :: Dad looks scary, but he's really nice. He loves children, but most kids are afraid of him.

6 hearts :: I feel really happy when I see you, «character»!

Confession :: Err, well... I don't know how else to say it, other than... I like you «character». Though if you already have someone else in your life, I'll give up. Does it bother you that I like you? // Wonderful! I've thought about this pretty seriously. I've never felt this way before... I'm so glad that I expressed my feelings. I'm relieved. Well, see you soon, «character»!

7 hearts :: I feels sad on the days I don't see you, «character». What should I do?

8 hearts :: Say, «character», is there anyone you like? Just curious...

9 hearts :: Um, I'm just no good at romantic stuff. I guess I'm not used to it... It's weird, huh?

10 hearts :: All right, I'm going to say it! I... I... I love you, «character»! I can't lie to myself about my own feelings!

Pheobe:
0 hearts :: How's your ranch doing?

1 heart :: Getting any work done? Just do what you can.

2 hearts :: You don't need to overexert yourself. You need to live within your means.

3 hearts :: I spend a lot of time down in the mines. It's always exciting. You never know what you're going to find!

4 hearts :: Maybe it's because my house was filled with tools when I was growing up...I became interested in them and started making them myself.

5 hearts :: Father was a worrywart, but mom was pretty easygoing. The more my dad got worried, the more relaxed my mom got. They balanced each other out.

6 hearts :: I've been really distracted lately. I keep making careless mistakes. It seems to happen the most when you're around.

Confession :: I've recently discovered that I seem to be in love with you. // Really! You feel the same way? Great! That's such a relief. I have never been more nervous in my life! Well I've got to get going...See you again soon!

7 hearts :: People say I've been sighing a lot these days... It's like I'm pining for something.

8 hearts :: My heart is pounding right now. Maybe it's because you're in front of me.

9 hearts :: I can't do it. I can't concentrate anymore. It's your fault! Why do I find you so distracting?

10 hearts :: My heart races when I see you, and I feel lonely when we're apart. I never thought I'd experience such a strange, powerful emotion.

Anissa:

1 heart :: If you don't understand something, check your bookshelf or ask store clerks for an explanation.

2 hearts :: Just try your best, and I'm sure you'll do well. I have a good feeling!

3 hearts :: My younger brother is mischievous, but once he puts his mind to something, he won't give up.

4 hearts :: I believe that with enough determination, any of life's challenges can be overcome.

5 hearts :: My parents can be a little cranky sometimes. But I'm glad that they're at least letting their emotions out.

6 hearts :: Seeing you makes me feel really happy, «character». It's quite strange.

Confession :: I have been feeling a bit... strange lately. I can't help thinking about you, «character»...I have finally realized that... I am...in love with you...” // “Yes! I am delighted as well...Thank you so much. It's enough that you heard me out, but also feeling the same way...I can't explain the feeling. Thank you so much for today.

7 hearts :: I get anxious when I don't see you for a while, «character». I worry about you. Please watch out for yourself.

8 hearts :: Do you think of me as... someone special? It's something I've been wondering a lot lately.

9 hearts :: You are becoming more and more precious to me. You're special to me, and I can't live without you.

10 hearts :: Lately, my feelings have become so strong... I love you «character». That's all I have to say.

Maya:
0 hearts :: How are you? Make sure to eat something when you are tired.

1 heart :: How’s work? Remember to bring a lunch with you when you go out!

2 hearts :: You tire out really fast when you're hungry. You'll collapse if you're not careful. Make sure you've got plenty to eat!

3 hearts :: I love eating good food! Delicious dishes are what make life worth living!

4 hearts :: I can't cook at all. But Grandma and Mom are good at it... I made a total mess in the kitchen the other day.

5 hearts :: It's not that I have no sense of taste. I have a lot of confidence in my sense of taste. It makes me wonder why I can't cook. Maybe I get too nervous.

6 hearts :: Lately, I...feel really happy when I see you, «character»!

Confession :: Well, see, I love delicious food. And...Well, I love you, «character». Almost as much as -- No, no. I love you even more than delicious food!" // "Really? Great!!! I was losing my appetite for a while, there...I just couldn't stop thinking about you. Oh, I'm so happy! I can feel my appetite coming back already, heh! Well, have a good rest of your day! See ya!

7 hearts :: When I think about you, Kline, I my heart starts to beat funny and I lose my appetite...I can only eat about half the snacks I usually do.

8 hearts :: I'm practicing my cooking to please someone I like! Maybe I shouldn't, though...

9 hearts :: If the person I like returns my love, I'll give up my favorite... grilled yam! That's how serious I am about love!

10 hearts :: Oh no. How can I let the person who I love know how I feel? Do I just have to be brave and tell him? I don't know if I can...

Selena:
0 hearts :: Don't waste my time.

1 heart :: I hate people who are too chatty.

2 hearts :: You're actually not a bad person to talk to, «character». I usually think chatting with people is a waste of time, but I like talking to you.

3 hearts :: I came from Toucan Island. The weather there is tropical, you know. That's why I can't stand Winter in Waffle Island. It's just too cold!

4 hearts :: I got used to being alone because there weren't many people around on Toucan Island when I was growing up.

5 hearts :: I love my father and mother. I feel grateful for them. But I'm doing what I want. They can't tell me what to do.

6 hearts :: I'm so happy when I'm dancing these days. I wonder why...

Confession :: Well... you see, «character», I can't stop thinking about you lately. I'm... kind of... in love with you, actually. I was just wondering if maybe our hearts were dancing to the same beat, is all... // R-Really?! I'm so happy! All the worries have vanished! I feel like I'm dancing in the clouds. What a wondeful feeling. Goodbyeeee.

7 hearts :: This is odd. I'm not sick, but my chest feels tight. It mostly seems to happen around you...

8 hearts :: People say that I've put more heart into my dancing. Looks like being with you is good for me.

9 hearts :: I think my dancing is perfect when I'm with you.

10 hearts :: I still can't believe how cheerful just seeing you makes me. I have to express my joy through dancing!

Candace:
0 hearts :: Um... hello

1 heart :: If you have a question about clothes...please ask Grandma or Luna.

2 hearts :: Oh, um... We grow flax seeds to make our own yarn.

3 hearts :: I...can't do anything... I'm not much of a talker, so... I'm no fun to be around...

4 hearts :: I was bullied by someone when I was small. And...I ended up like this... I'm such a wallflower.

5 hearts :: Luna might say hurtful things, but she's really kind at heart. She's cute, smart, and a good talker... I envy her sometimes.

6 hearts :: Um... I'm glad we saw each other today.

Confession :: I, uh...wanted to tell you something... Um, well, this may be akward, but I... love you. It feels as if your name has been embroidered onto my heart... // Really? I'm so...happy! It's like a dream. I'm speech...less... Th-thank you. I'm going now.

7 hearts :: You look...cheerful these days.

8 hearts :: I wish I had more confidence in myself. Especially when I'm around you...

9 hearts :: Right now... I wish I could say how I feel... But I can't.

10 hearts :: I didn't know I would feel so happy just knowing I love someone. «character»... I have to thank you.

Luna:
0 hearts :: Boy, you sure smell like a rancher.

1 heart :: You should buy some new clothes! I'll bet I could find a great outfit for you!

2 hearts :: Sorry if I was mean when we first met. You're actually a really great person to talk to!

3 hearts :: I'm not good at sewing, but I'm good at doing business.

4 hearts :: My sister and I are only 2 years apart. People always think I'm way younger, though. Do I really look that young? I'm just short! What's the big deal?!

5 hearts :: My sister used to be a lot more cheerful...But she became gloomy when someone teased her as a child.

6 hearts :: Lately, I feel happy the whole day after I see you.

Confession :: Well...Here goes. I'm in love with you. I dream about you all the time... It's weird. I don't want any other girl to steal your heart. // Hee-hee, yay! So, «character», you're in love with me too? Well, then you'd better get around to proposing to me soon! Bye now!

7 hearts :: I feel sad on the days I don't see you, «character». I feel like I'm missing out.

8 hearts :: Hey, «character». I'm happy to see you! How about you? Are you happy to see me?

9 hearts :: I think I like you, «character». My heart just won't stop racing when I'm with you. Kind of a surprise, huh?

10 hearts :: I like you a lot, «character». You better feel the same way about me!

bachelorette gift requests, gifts, and confessions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Ayumi_Ishimaru for Gill's scripts, LexyJenrex for Owen's scripts, SilverLunar for Candace's, Gau for most of Pheobe's, Selena's, and Kathy's, luph_chii for several confession scripts, Lunch for part of Julius' scripts, Kiyoshi for the majority of Maya, Luna, and Anissa's
Syvle
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Calvin 6th line should be: I've fallen in love so many times. I just find it so easy to get along with people.

Owen 4: likely
I'd like to try horseback riding once. It'd feel great to ride around on a horse!
cause i remembered read other ones in other levels as well
while in wiki, it mentioned that he was having drinking competition and it's not in your list (might be changed?)

Chase 3: Cooking is as important as reading, if you ask me. I had no choice but to cook for myself when I was small.

Chase 4: I was interested in cooking and I heard tales about Yolanda's skill. I came to this island to study under her.

Won 5: Irene is my grandmother. She's been working at this clinic for a long time. I want her to retire soon...

Won 6: I've been daydreaming too much recently.

Toby 5: Unlike me, Uncle Ozzie is energetic and a bit short-tempered. A lot of people can't believe we're related.

based on my own memories and help from japanese wiki for Toby :p
Last edited by Syvle on Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

are those translations or in the English version?

---------------------

adding request events::

Maya:

2 heart gift - Hey! Here are some spicy peppers for you. Use them for cooking! -Thank you- They will add a nice touch to your dishes. Don't use too much though! See you!

4 heart lunch date - Good morning! Hey, don't you want to eat lunch together? -Definitely!- Yeah, that's great! Let's meet at the beach in front of On The Hook, then.

At the beach - Yeah! Are you hungry? I brought a lot to eat for lunch. Oh, don't worry. Grandma made most of it. -But I wanted to try yours...- Oh, you were expecting me to make lunch? I'll make some for you next time. <3 // That was a delicious meal. You ate so little...Oh no. I guess that I ate too much. That was fun! See you soon.

5 heart gift - Yeah! Hey, would like some? This chocolate pudding is delicious! It works wonders when you're tired. -Thank you.- Oh...All I did was put it in the fridge. My grandma did most of the work. See you!

Request - I know this is random, but I have something to ask you, «character»! I want to catch an eel so I can cook eel rice, but I can't catch one, no matter how hard I try...Can you please try to catching one for me? You can find them over by where the river runs into the ocean. -Okay! You got it!- Thank you! I knew I could count on you, «character»! If you catch one, bring it to me, 'kay? I'll be waiting!

Finishing the request - Thank you! I'm so impressed! And now I can cook eel rice! I wanted to cook it for my parents wedding anniversary! It's their favorite special dish. «character», you're so dependable! Thanks. (She kisses you.)

Confession - Hey, do you have any free time? I want to talk to you. -Let's talk!- Great. Let's meet for lunch! I'll be waiting for you under Alan's Tree.

Under the tree - Well, see, I love delicious food. And...Well, I love you, «character». Almost as much as -- No, no. I love you even more than delicious food! -I'm delighted!- Really? Great!!! I was losing my appetite for a while, there...I just couldn't stop thinking about you. Oh, I'm so happy! I can feel my appetite coming back already, heh! Well, have a good rest of your day! See ya!

Proposal - This...?! Oh! Let' not do this here. Let's go somewhere else.

Accepting - This is a blue feather, isn't it? Are you sure you want to marry me? You're sure you won't regret it, right? I'm committed, but I just want to make sure you are, too! (You kiss)

Anissa:

2 heart gift -Hello, how are you? It's not much, but this is a special herb that can keep you alert. You can make tea out of it. -Thank you.- It's nothing, really. I hope you make good use of it. I'm going now.

4 heart lunch date - Good morning, «character». If you'd like, how about having lunch together? -Definitely!- Great! I am going to wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook.

At the beach - Good afternoon. Well, let's eat. I hope the tastes agree with you. I'm rather shy about my cooking abilities...Please eat as much as you want. You don't have to eat what you don't like. -It's ALL good!- Oh, how admirable. You don't have any reservations about you? Personally, I can't stand raw fish. I am delighted that you ate all of it. Thank you! I hope that we can have lunch again like this some time. Well, I'll be off now.

5 heart gift - Hello. How are you, today? This is an energy drink I made. It helps you stay alert. -Thank you.- It's nothing, really. Remember, though, a good night's sleep is the best way to stay awake! All right, see you!

Request - Good morning. «character». Sorry to bother you so early in the morning. Actually, I'm here to ask you a favor. I'd like you to grow this flower. ... I couldn't get it to grow, but I thought you might be able to, «character». -You got it!- Thank you! Bring it to me when it blooms, please? Thanks!

Finishing the request - Oh wow, it bloomed! Thank you very much. I can see you're a great rancher and gardener, «character». I truly appreciate what you did for me.

Confession - Um, «character», Can I have a moment of your time to talk today? -Let's talk!- I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree at noon.

Under the tree - I have been feeling a bit... strange lately. I can't help thinking about you, «character»...I have finally realized that... I am...in love with you... -I'm delighted!- Yes! I am delighted as well...Thank you so much. It's enough that you heard me out, but also feeling the same way...I can't explain the feeling. Thank you so much for today.

Proposal - What? I can't do this here! Let's go somewhere else.

Accepting - It's a genuine blue feather...Are you really sure? Do you really want to marry me?...I'm delighted! So, so delighted! This is like a dream come true! (You kiss)

Luna:

2 heart gift - Hello. How are you? Hey, this is for you! You can dye clothes or make perfume with it. -Thank you.- Oh, don't worry about it! You don't have to thank me. Come check out our store sometime! See you later.

4 heart lunch date - Hello! How are you? I wanna ask you out to lunch...What do you say? -Definitely!- Oh, great! Let's meet at the beach next to On the Hook around noon. Don't be late, okay?

At the beach - Hello! Are you hungry? I made a lot of lunch today, just for you. How is it? I'm really good at cooking, you know. I'm especially good with sweets. Do you like sweets? -The sweeter, the better!- Really? I love them, too! Sweets make life sweeter. <3 This was fun. :heart: We should do this again sometime. See you again soon!

5 heart gift - Hiiii! Hey, I dyed this for you! Isn't it beautifully done? I want you to have it. -Most definitely!- Oh, don't be so polite. It's embarrassing! No need to thank me. Well, see you!

Request - Oh no...What am I gonna do? AIIIEEE!! D-Don't scare me! Oh, it's you, «character». I stained some clothes that my sister made. I don't think there's any way to get that stain out, so I'll have to dye the whole thing...It's a blue stain, though! That means I'll need to dye it with a blue mist flower, and that flower is really hard to grow.... -I'll grow it for you!- Oh, you're wonderful! Thank you! I'm so glad! -music note- All I need is just one flower. Please! Okay, when you get a blue mist flower, bring it to me! I'll be waiting for you.

Finishing the request - Whoa! Thank you! You saved me! I knew I could count on you. You're cool! :heart: (She jumps up and kisses you.) Well, I'll go dye the dress now! Thank you so much! -star-

Confession - Do you have a minute? I have something important to tell you. -Let's talk!- All right, let's meet under Alan's Tree at noon!

Under the tree - Well...Here goes. I'm in love with you. I dream about you all the time...It's weird. I don't want any other girl to steal your heart. -I'm delighted!- Hee-hee, yay! So, «character», you're in love with me, too? :heart: Well, then you'd better get around to proposing to me soon! :lala: Bye now! :heart:

Selena:

2 heart gift - Hello! Hey, I found this. Can you use it? I thought you might like it... -Thank you.- I hope you find a good use for it! Bye :lala:

4 heart lunch date – Hello! How are you doing? Do you want to have lunch with me today? -Definitely!- Hee-hee, great, let's meet at the beach in front of On the Hook. I'm looking forward to it. -music note-

At the beach- Hello! Thanks for waiting. Are you hungry? I made it with the utmost care, so please eat as much as you can. Hee-hee, is it good? That's my signature dish. I wanted you to try it! Which do you like better, saltwater or freshwater fish? -Saltwater.- Saltwater fish are better, of course. Saltwater fish are fatter! Hee-hee, I had fun today. I hope we can do this again sometime. Byeee!

5 heart gift - Hello! This is a cocktail from my hometown. It's so tasty! -Thank you.- Hee-hee. I hope your taste buds agree with the taste. See ya!

Request – Sue: Aloha! Ah, I noticed that the currents calmed down. It looks like the boat can sail again. It's so nice to have visitors again. So you're «character», hm? Nice to meet you. I'm Sue. I live here on this island with my husband, Samson. It's Summer all year-round on this island! It's perfect for vacationing!...By the way, you came from Waffle Island, right? Have you seen a girl named Selena? -I know her!- You do? That's wonderful! I've got a message for her, if you would be so kind as to deliver it...'I'm worried about you. Come home soon...I'm sorry.' She's my only daughter...and she ran away. My husband and I - - he's the innkeeper at Pineapple Inn - - got into a fight...That's why she stormed out. We'd like to tell her that we're sorry and make it up to her, but she never comes home. Sorry to involve you in a family squabble...I hope this isn't too awkward for you. Well, you should come by the Pineapple Inn and have some fish! The fish on this island are the best! Okay, see you later!

Selena: What? You have something to tell me? Stop beating around the bush! Just say it. A message from my Mom? Did you go to Toucan Island?...I see. I didn't run away because I was upset with my parents...I wanted to come to this island to try to make it as a dancer. Besides, my parents are way too lovey-dovey most of the time. I think it's healthier if they fight once in a while. But, I feel bad that they're worried about me. I'll go see them sometime. Thank you for telling me!

Sue: Aloha! Selena came home to visit! Thank you, «character»! She's gone to Waffle Island already. I'm just glad she didn't leave because of us! I hope she'll remember to stay in touch from now on. Thank you so much for your help! Here's something to show you my appreciation. It's a manta ray! It's very hard to catch! See you later!

Confession - I want to talk to you. Do you have some spare time today? -Let's talk!- Great, I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree at noon.

Under the tree Well...You see, «character», I can't stop thinking about you lately. I'm...kind of...in love with you, actually. I was just wondering it maybe our hearts were dancing to the same beat, is all... -I'm delighted!- R-Really?! I'm so happy! All the worries have vanished! I feel like I'm dancing in the clouds...What a wonderful feeling. -music note- Goodbyeeee. <3

Proposal - Oh my! Let's so somewhere else to talk about this...

Accepting - Oh, wow...You must have a lot of courage to propose to me. What should I do? I might not be good at married life...Is that okay with you? I promise I'll try my very best! (You kiss.)

Kathy:

2 heart gift - Hello! This is for you. I found so many of them! -Thank you.- It's not the best, but maybe...have it for a snack? Bye, now!

4 heart lunch date – Hey! I want to invite you to lunch. Are you available? -Definitely!- Excellent! Well, let's meet at the beach in front of On the Hook.

At the beach - Hello! I hope you weren't waiting long. Let's have lunch right now. Ta-da. I hope I made enough! Eat as much as you want! -Keep it coming!- Great, guys need to eat a lot! I like guys who eat a lot, heh. Well, I'm sure you'll have enough energy to last the rest of the day, after that meal! That was fun! See you again soon!

5 heart gift - Hello -music note- Would you like some? I made too much. -Thank you.- Have some when you're hungry! It's pretty filling. Bye, now!

Request – Hi! I hear your horse runs really fast! What do you say? Do you wanna race with me? -What do I get if I win?- What do you get? Isn't my respect of you as a horse jockey enough?

Finishing the request - NOOOO! I can't believe I lost! Oh, and I lied...Here's your prize for winning...Close your eyes...(She kisses you) I refuse to lose next time, though, «character»!

Confession invitation - Do you have a minute? I'd like to have a talk with you. -Let's talk!- Great! I'll be waiting for you underneath Alan's Tree.

Confession - Err, well...I don't know how else to say it, other than....I like you, «character». Though if you already have someone else in your life, I'll give up. Does it bother you that I like you? -I'm delighted!- Wonderful! I've thought about this pretty seriously. I've never felt this way before...I'm so glad that I expressed my feelings. I'm relieved. -music note- Well, see you soon, «character»!

Proposal - Huh?! Oh! Let's not do that here. Let's go somewhere else.

Accepting - ...You know the meaning of this, don't you? You're asking me to marry you, correct? No one has given me this before...What should I do? I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. My heart is thundering in my chest! (You kiss)

Renee:

2 heart gift - Good morning! This if for you! It's nothing special, but take it as a token of our growing closer together. -Thank you.- It's really fresh! You should have some as soon as possible. See you later, then.

4 heart lunch date - Hey, «character»! Do you have any free time today? If you don't mind, maybe we could have lunch together. -Definitely!- Wonderful! Let's meet this afternoon. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook.

At the beach - Hello. Were you waiting a long time? I'm glad you came. I hope you're hungry...I made this myself. I hope you like it, «character». I put a lot of effort into making it great just for you. -Delicious!- I'm delighted! I'm happy that you like what I made, «character» -music note- Well, I definitely had fun today. Thank you for coming out here today. Good luck with your work! See you soon!

5 heart gift - Good morning -music note- I-I just dropped by to share some of this with you. I really hope you like it! -Thank you.- I made it with fresh butter and eggs! It's best before it gets cold, but you can try it whenever you're hungry. See you layer then!

Request – ...Look, the windmill isn't turning... Since the wind has stopped, we can't make feed. We still have store-bought feed, but they love feed made out of corn. That's why they're not that happy these days. -You can count on me!- Thank you! Talking to you about the problem makes me feel a little better! Well, see you. -music note-

Finishing the request - «character», look! The wind is back, and the windmill is turning! I can make fresh feed for birds now! The chickens will be so happy! Hey, did your hardwork somehow restore the wind, «character»? Did you do this? -Yeah, I did!- I knew it! I thought so! When the wind started blowing, I just had a feeling it was thanks to you, «character». (She kisses you.) Thank you so much! Let's keep working hard to make the island a better place. See you later.

Candace:

2 heart gift - Ah...Umm...Hello...Well...I thought you might want this. You can use it to dye yarn... -Thank you.- Oh, it's really nothing...I-I am glad you like it. E-Excuse me, I should go now. Bye.

4 heart lunch date - G-Good morning. If you'd like to...M-Maybe we can have lunch...together... -Definitely!- Th-thank you. I'm delighted. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook.

At the beach - H-Hello...I'm glad you came. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but p-please try it...Eat as much as you want. -Delicious!- I'm so glad. You know, I had to gather a lot of courage to ask you out. I'm...really happy that you ate all of it. Thank you very much. That was so much fun. Well, I should get going...See you again soon.

5 heart gift - H-Hello...Ah, well, this...This silkworm I have made some beautiful yarn. W-Would you like some? -Thank you.- Oh, it's really nothing...Excuse me! I'll be going now...

Request - H-H-Hello....Well, you see...umm...Luna really wants a blue mist flower...I want to give it to her as a gift, but I can't grow it, so...I...I don't know what to do. -You got it!- What? You will, «character»?...Oh, but it...it's not too much trouble, is it? Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!

Finishing the request - Oh my...What a beautiful flower...I'm impressed. You must be a really good gardener, «character». Thank you very much. I'm sure Luna will be happy, too. I appreciate your effort.

Confession - Well...um...I need to talk to you... -Let's talk!- Okay. I'll wait for you at noon...under Alan's Tree...

Under the tree - I, uh...wanted to tell you something...Um, well, this may be awkward, but I...love you, «character». I feels as if your name has been embroidered onto my heart... -I'm delighted!- Really? I'm so...happy! It's like a dream. I'm speech...less...Th-thank you. I'm going now.

Proposal - ...That's...If you don't mind, let's go somewhere else.

Accepting - This, this is the blue feather! It means...you're proposing! Do you really want to marry me? Are you sure? I don't think I deserve this...Are you really sure about this? I'm so happy. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up! (You kiss.)

Pheobe:

2 heart gift - Good morning. How are you? I found this at the mines yesterday and thought you might like it. Isn't it beautiful? -Thank you.- You can keep it as it is or have it refined! See you later.

4 heart lunch date -

At the beach -

5 heart gift -

Request -

Finishing the request -

Confession -

Under the tree -

Proposal -

Accepting -
Syvle
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:are those translations or in the English version?
English, i copied from yours and chose which one for each level
only Owen's 4 is kinda strange cause it's different from Japanese one

I've Chase 8-10 as girls line and 8-9 as boy/married already lines
shall i post it or it's fine now?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Syvle wrote:I've Chase 8-10 as girls line and 8-9 as boy/married already lines
shall i post it or it's fine now?
that would be great!
Syvle
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ok, here they are:

8: There are perks to dating me. Like all the desserts you can eat!
9: Men have this strange pride that makes it hard for use to admit our love. We try to get the girls to understand it without having to use those words.
10: I give up. I don’t care about pride. I love you, (Player Name). Will you be mine?

Same Gender or After You/He got married to other persons:
8: Marriage? I haven’t thought about it. I don’t think I’m ready to trust someone else with my heart just yet.
9: It seems like people always fall for the wrong kind of person…The kind of person that they know they shouldn’t be with.

edit: oh i forgot that i've 10 and proposal for some other too:

Toby:
10: I feel at peace just thinking about you, (Player). It would be great if you were thinking about me, too.

Proposal:
Whoa…Let’s go somewhere else to talk about that.
That’s a blue feather…I’m stunned.
Um, you use it for marriage proposals. You know that, don’t you?
I see. Thank you very much. I’m honored.
…I’m totally in love with you, too.

We have to tell everyone about our wedding ceremony.

The wedding is soon. I hope it will be sunny.

Jin:
10: (Player)…
My heart rate rises whenever I say your name. I cannot sleep at night. At this rate, I really will get sick.

Propose:
Wait a moment. We have to go somewhere else to talk about this.
I’m stunned. You know the meaning of a blue feather, don’t you?
I see. I’m delighted…I have been in love with you for a long time.

Things are pretty chaotic before the wedding ceremony, aren’t they?

Not long now until the wedding.

Gill:
10: I wish we could be together every minute…That sounded really weird. Forget I said that.

Proposal:
…Wait! We shouldn’t talk about that here! Let’s go somewhere private.
You know that that’s a blue feather? A blue feather is a marriage proposal. Do you understand that?
If you insist, then, uh…I accept. You’re so uncertain about everything. I guess you need me, huh?

Things are pretty chaotic before the wedding ceremony, aren’t they?

Stop grinning. Pull yourself together.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've written down most/all of Owen's scripts. You can use them.

http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... en+scripts

Also, I know Ayumi_Ishimaru made a list of Gil's, I am sure if you ask she'd be ok with you using it.
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... ll+scripts

SilverLuna copied down Candace's. Can ask Sil if you can use them.
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... ce+scripts
Xeronia
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Actually I started a new girl file so I could write down all the heart lines so I would be happy to help.

I found where I wrote down Jin's eight and nine heart lines.

8 heart line: "Well, hmm...do you happen to like anyone in particular. I'm just curious."

9 heart line: "Butterflies in my stomach, loss of appetite, difficulty concentrating...Yes I'd have to say I have an incurable case of love. Huh, I never really thought I'd feel this way again."
Moon Droop 43
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've noticed it kind of goes in an order

1. They comment on what's the latest/news(If nothings going on then they'll comment on the weather): for example there comment on if there was a marriage(different comments for different marriage), rainbow, completion of game, baby(see marriage), and other various events as festivals.
2. Then they'll either give you the heartline or comment on your health.
3. For sure if they commented on your health before it will either repeat the health line or you'll get the dialouge.

(Example of my theory)
Luke: Toby and Renee got married, man he beat me to it.(current event)
Luke2:You look good today, Honey.
Luke3: You look good today, Honey.
Luke4: (insert 10 heart marriage dialouge that I can't remember at the moment)

Hope this helps, but wherever you are you'll get the same heart line. It isn't like HM:6 at all.

I'll try to get the guys lines, do you want after marriage too?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I updated the ones that were provided.

This is going well! :)

I think I'll add the links as well.
Syvle
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've updated my previous post with Gil, Toby and Jin 10 lines plus proposal in case you didnt notice~
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

whoa, didn't notice that one. I will add those.

I don't really want to add the proposals though. it's here, so I can change my mind about including it.
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I've got most of Phoebe's, and I'll probably have the last two later on tonight.

Phoebe

1 heart: Getting any work done? Just do what you can.

2 hearts: You don't need to overexert yourself. You need to live within your means.

3 hearts: I spend a lot of time down in the mines. It's always exciting. You never know what you're going to find!

4 hearts: Maybe it's because my house was filled with tools when I was growing up...I became interested in them and started making them myself.

5 hearts: Father was a worrywart, but mom was pretty easygoing. The more my dad got worried, the more relaxed my mom got. They balanced each other out.

6 hearts: I've been really distracted lately. I keep making careless mistakes. It seems to happen the most when you're around.

Confession: I've recently discovered that I seem to be in love with you. // Really! You feel the same way? Great! That's such a relief. I have never been more nervous in my life! Well I've got to get going...See you again soon!

7 hearts: People say I've been sighing a lot these days... It's like I'm pining for something.

8 hearts: My hearts is pounding right now. Maybe it's because you're in front of me.

And that's all of Phoebe's for now. I have some extra's I'll post for the time being.

Anissa
10 hearts: Lately, my feelings have become so strong... I love you <character>. That's all I have to say.

Maya
10 hearts: Oh no. How can I let the person who I love know how I feel? Do I just have to be brave and tell him? I don't know if I can...

Kathy:

1 heart: Are you used to living here yet? I hope you like it!

2 hearts: You look pretty laid back, but I think you're actually pretty gutsy.

3 hearts: I love horses! I sometimes go out to ride them at Renee's ranch. You should learn to ride!

And I'll have the rest of Kathy's up soon.

Hope this helps.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wonderful!

added (and that was the easiest set to add yet! Thanks for nothing them to my system)
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

And here's the rest of Phoebe's dialogue.

Phoebe

0 hearts :: How's your ranch doing?

9 hearts :: I can't do it. I can't concentrate anymore. It's your fault! Why do I find you so distracting?

10 hearts :: My heart races when I see you, and I feel lonely when we're apart. I never thought I'd experience such a strange, powerful emotion.

And here's some more of Kathy's. I somehow missed her six hearts line, so I'm trying to lower it real quick. I'll have the rest up by tomorrow. And as a note, Kathy has the longest confession out of the 4 girls I've seen. Man, my hand hurts...

Kathy

4 hearts :: My mother passed away when I was little... I really miss her sometimes...

5 hearts :: Dad looks scary, but he's really nice. He loves children, but most kids are afraid of him.

Confession :: Err, well... I don't know how else to say it, other than... I like you <character>. Though if you already have someone else in your life, I'll give up. Does it bother you that I like you? // Wonderful! I've thought about this pretty seriously. I've never felt this way before... I'm so glad that I expressed my feelings. I'm relieved. Well, see you soon, <character>!

7 hearts :: I feels sad on the days I don't see you, <character>. What should I do?

And that's all I have so far. And Kathy has officially become my favorite bachelorette. I love her lines. Haha.

edit: Haha. Sorry. I accidentally added an 's' to heart in Phoebe's 8 hearts line. It should just say 'heart'. Sorry 'bout that.