Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Mar 29, 2020 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 9:46 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

good plan! I think I may play again as a girl then (fourth girl file for me?!)

I may do Luna's though, If you don't feel like doing it. I do want to play a boy file.

PINKDIAMOND3000
Post Posted: Feb 13, 2009 8:10 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

LilithLilith wrote:
good plan! I think I may play again as a girl then (fourth girl file for me?!)

I may do Luna's though, If you don't feel like doing it. I do want to play a boy file.

yay!! tha's what i was waiting for!!!

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Okay, I'm starting the file now. I'll get Luna's as well, as I accidentally erased my Kathy file. xD

Anyway, would you like me to get the lunch date script and gifts as well? I'm writing them down anyway, but just checking what I'll need to type.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

i would really like the gifts and correct answer to the lunch date and request event. I have those collected in the sticky.

I also started collecting the winter thanksgiving gifts, so if you pass a winter where you are single, please note who gave you what :)

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I will. I'll also try and get their hearts as close as possible, so I can potentially make it so 1 gift makes them pass the other 2 for the Thanksgiving gift, since I'm pretty sure only one can give you something. But if not, whatever happens happens. D:

Edit: I'll get all the girls to 10 hearts again. Unless you have the lunch date, request, gifts, etc, for the ones in which there's the full dialogue. If so, tell me, so I can save myself the trouble. ^^; In the meanwhile, I'll woo them all.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 18, 2009 9:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

if you look on the sticky, I have all of the correct answers put up (meaning I don't have a few laying around).

as of now, I'm missing this information for the bachelorettes:

Bachelorettes

Renee:
- 2 heart gift: Decent Chicken Egg
- 4 heart lunch date correct answer: "Delicious!"
- 5 heart gift: Cheese Omelet
- request event correct answer: "It was me."
- request event: Renee asks your character to fix the windmill. This event occurs even if you are playing as a girl. Completing Daren's Rainbow restores the winds and completes this request. If you are playing as a guy, you will also receive a kiss.

Maya:
- request event correct answer: ?

Kathy:

Selena:

Pheobe:

Anissa:

Candace:

Luna:

(so, basically all of the request event correct answers. there may be a few bachelorettes who don't have a request event... maybe.... selena's could just be "yeah, I'll go talk to your parents". some girls' request events can be triggered at zero hearts too because they involve aspects of the storyline, like Renee and Selena.)

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:42 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Phew! Only need Phoebe and Renee's proposals. :D

Maya:

0 heart - "How are you? You should eat something if you're feeling tired!"

1 heart - "How's work? Remember to bring a lunch with you when you go out!"

2 heart - "You tire out really fast when you're hungry. You'll collapse if you're not careful. Make sure you've got plenty to eat!"

2 heart gift - "Hey! Here are some spicy peppers for you. Use them for cooking!" -Thank you- "They will add a nice touch to your dishes. Don't use too much though! See you!"

3 heart - "I love eating good food! Delicious dishes are what make life worth living!"

4 heart - "I can't cook at all. But Grandma and Mom are good at it... I made a total mess in the kitchen the other day."

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Good morning! Hey, don't you want to eat lunch together?" -Definitely!- "Yeah, that's great! Let's meet at the beach in front of On The Hook, then."

At the beach: "Yeah! Are you hungry? I brought a lot to eat for lunch. Oh, don't worry. Grandma made most of it." -But I wanted to try yours...- "Oh, you were expecting me to make lunch? I'll make some for you next time. <3 " "That was a delicious meal. You ate so little...Oh no. I guess that I ate too much. That was fun! See you soon."

5 heart - "It's not that I have no sense of taste. I have a lot of confidence in my sense of taste. It makes me wonder why I can't cook. Maybe I get too nervous."

5 heart gift - "Yeah! Hey, would like some? This chocolate pudding is delicious! It works wonders when you're tired." -Thank you.- "Oh...All I did was put it in the fridge. My grandma did most of the work. See you!"

Request - Asking: "I know this is random, but I have something to ask you, Kline! I want to catch an eel so I can cook eel rice, but I can't catch one, no matter how hard I try...Can you please try to catching one for me? You can find them over by where the river runs into the ocean." -Okay! You got it!- "Thank you! I knew I could count on you, Kline! If you catch one, bring it to me, 'kay? I'll be waiting!"

Finishing the request: "Thank you! I'm so impressed! And now I can cook eel rice! I wanted to cook it for my parents wedding anniversary! It's their favorite special dish. Kline, you're so dependable! Thanks." (She kisses you.)

6 heart - "Lately, I...feel really happy when I see you, Kline!"

Confession - Invite: "Hey, do you have any free time? I want to talk to you." -Let's talk!- "Great. Let's meet for lunch! I'll be waiting for you under Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "Well, see, I love delicious food. And...Well, I love you, Kline. Almost as much as -- No, no. I love you even more than delicious food!" -I'm delighted!- "Really? Great!!! I was losing my appetite for a while, there...I just couldn't stop thinking about you. Oh, I'm so happy! I can feel my appetite coming back already, heh! Well, have a good rest of your day! See ya!"

7 heart - "When I think about you, Kline, I my heart starts to beat funny and I lose my appetite...I can only eat about half the snacks I usually do."

8 heart - “I'm practicing my cooking to please someone I like! Maybe I shouldn't, though...”

Proposal - Giving: "This...?! Oh! Let' not do this here. Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "This is a blue feather, isn't it? Are you sure you want to marry me? You're sure you won't regret it, right? I'm committed, but I just want to make sure you are, too!" (You kiss)

9 heart - "If the person I like returns my love, I'll give up my favorite... grilled yam! That's how serious I am about love!"

Anissa:

0 heart – Didn't get, as she had 1 heart by the end of the tutorial.

1 heart - “If you don't understand something, check your bookshelf or ask store clerks for an explanation.”

2 heart - “Just try your best, and I'm sure you'll do well. I have a good feeling!”

2 heart gift -”Hello, how are you? It's not much, but this is a special herb that can keep you alert. You can make tea out of it.” -Thank you.- “It's nothing, really. I hope you make good use of it. I'm going now.”

3 heart - “My younger brother is mischievous, but once he puts his mind to something, he won't give up.”

4 heart - “I believe that with enough determination, any of life's challenges can be overcome.”

4 heart lunch date - Invite: “Good morning, Kline. If you'd like, how about having lunch together?” -Definitely!- “Great! I am going to wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook.”

At the beach: “Good afternoon. Well, let's eat. I hope the tastes agree with you. I'm rather shy about my cooking abilities...Please eat as much as you want. You don't have to eat what you don't like.” -It's ALL good!- “Oh, how admirable. You don't have any reservations about you? Personally, I can't stand raw fish. I am delighted that you ate all of it. Thank you! I hope that we can have lunch again like this some time. Well, I'll be off now.”

5 heart - “My parents can be a little cranky sometimes. But I'm glad that they're at least letting their emotions out.”

5 heart gift - “Hello. How are you, today? This is an energy drink I made. It helps you stay alert.” -Thank you.- “It's nothing, really. Remember, though, a good night's sleep is the best way to stay awake! All right, see you!”

Request - Asking: “Good morning. Kline. Sorry to bother you so early in the morning. Actually, I'm here to ask you a favor. I'd like you to grow this flower. ... I couldn't get it to grow, but I thought you might be able to, Kline.” -You got it!- “Thank you! Bring it to me when it blooms, please? Thanks!”

Finishing the request: "Oh wow, it bloomed! Thank you very much. I can see you're a great rancher and gardener, Kline. I truly appreciate what you did for me."

6 heart - “Seeing you makes me feel really happy, Kline. It's quite strange.”

Confession - Invite: “Um, Kline, Can I have a moment of your time to talk today?” -Let's talk!- “I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree at noon.”

Under the tree: “I have been feeling a bit... strange lately. I can't help thinking about you, Kline...I have finally realized that... I am...in love with you...” -I'm delighted!- “Yes! I am delighted as well...Thank you so much. It's enough that you heard me out, but also feeling the same way...I can't explain the feeling. Thank you so much for today.”

7 heart - “I get anxious when I don't see you for a while, Kline. I worry about you. Please watch out for yourself.”

8 heart - "Do you think of me as... someone special? It's something I've been wondering a lot lately."

Proposal - Giving: "What? I can't do this here! Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "It's a genuine blue feather...Are you really sure? Do you really want to marry me?...I'm delighted! So, so delighted! This is like a dream come true!" (You kiss)

9 heart - "You are becoming more and more precious to me. You're special to me, and I can't live without you."

Luna:

0 heart – “Boy, you sure smell like a rancher.”

1 heart - “You should buy some new clothes! I'll bet I could find a great outfit for you!”

2 heart - "Sorry if I was mean when we first met. You're actually a really great person to talk to!"

2 heart gift - "Hello. How are you? Hey, this is for you! You can dye clothes or make perfume with it." -Thank you.- "Oh, don't worry about it! You don't have to thank me. Come check out our store sometime! See you later."

3 heart - "I'm not good at sewing, but I'm good at doing business."

4 heart - "My sister and I are only 2 years apart. People always think I'm way younger, though. Do I really look that young? I'm just short! What's the big deal?!"

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Hello! How are you? I wanna ask you out to lunch...What do you say?" -Definitely!- "Oh, great! Let's meet at the beach next to On the Hook around noon. Don't be late, okay?"

At the beach: "Hello! Are you hungry? I made a lot of lunch today, just for you. How is it? I'm really good at cooking, you know. I'm especially good with sweets. Do you like sweets?" -The sweeter, the better!- "Really? I love them, too! Sweets make life sweeter. <3 This was fun. :heart: We should do this again sometime. See you again soon!"

5 heart - "My sister used to be a lot more cheerful...But she became gloomy when someone teased her as a child."

5 heart gift - "Hiiii! Hey, I dyed this for you! Isn't it beautifully done? I want you to have it." -Most definitely!- "Oh, don't be so polite. It's embarrassing! No need to thank me. Well, see you!"

Request - Asking: "Oh no...What am I gonna do? AIIIEEE!! D-Don't scare me! Oh, it's you, Kline. I stained some clothes that my sister made. I don't think there's any way to get that stain out, so I'll have to dye the whole thing...It's a blue stain, though! That means I'll need to dye it with a blue mist flower, and that flower is really hard to grow...." -I'll grow it for you!- "Oh, you're wonderful! Thank you! I'm so glad! -music note- All I need is just one flower. Please! Okay, when you get a blue mist flower, bring it to me! I'll be waiting for you."

Finishing the request: "Whoa! Thank you! You saved me! I knew I could count on you. You're cool! :heart: (She jumps up and kisses you.) Well, I'll go dye the dress now! Thank you so much! -star-"

6 heart - "Lately, I feel happy the whole day after I see you."

Confession - Invite: "Do you have a minute? I have something important to tell you." -Let's talk!- "All right, let's meet under Alan's Tree at noon!"

Under the tree: "Well...Here goes. I'm in love with you. I dream about you all the time...It's weird. I don't want any other girl to steal your heart." -I'm delighted!- "Hee-hee, yay! So, Kline, you're in love with me, too? :heart: Well, then you'd better get around to proposing to me soon! :lala: Bye now! :heart:

7 heart - "I feel sad on the days I don't see you, Kline. I feel like I'm missing out."

8 heart - "Hey, Kline. I'm happy to see you! How about you? Are you happy to see me?"

Proposal - Giving: "What?! Not here! Let's go somewhere else!"

Accepting: "You're proposing, right? I...I...I'm speechless! I'm stunned! We're getting married! A guy like you needs a girl like me, you know!" (She jumps up and kisses you.)

9 heart - "I think I like you, Kline. My heart just won't stop racing when I'm with you. Kind of a surprise, huh?"

10 heart - "I like you a lot, Kline. You better feel the same way about me!"

Selena:

2 heart gift - “Hello! Hey, I found this. Can you use it? I thought you might like it...” -Thank you.- “I hope you find a good use for it! Bye :lala:

4 heart lunch date – Invite: “Hello! How are you doing? Do you want to have lunch with me today?” -Definitely!- “Hee-hee, great, let's meet at the beach in front of On the Hook. I'm looking forward to it. -music note- ”

At the beach: “Hello! Thanks for waiting. Are you hungry? I made it with the utmost care, so please eat as much as you can. Hee-hee, is it good? That's my signature dish. I wanted you to try it! Which do you like better, saltwater or freshwater fish?” -Saltwater.- “Saltwater fish are better, of course. Saltwater fish are fatter! Hee-hee, I had fun today. I hope we can do this again sometime. Byeee!”

5 heart gift - "Hello! This is a cocktail from my hometown. It's so tasty!" -Thank you.- "Hee-hee. I hope your taste buds agree with the taste. See ya!"

Request – Sue: “Aloha! Ah, I noticed that the currents calmed down. It looks like the boat can sail again. It's so nice to have visitors again. So you're Kline, hm? Nice to meet you. I'm Sue. I live here on this island with my husband, Samson. It's Summer all year-round on this island! It's perfect for vacationing!...By the way, you came from Waffle Island, right? Have you seen a girl named Selena?” -I know her!- “You do? That's wonderful! I've got a message for her, if you would be so kind as to deliver it...'I'm worried about you. Come home soon...I'm sorry.' She's my only daughter...and she ran away. My husband and I - - he's the innkeeper at Pineapple Inn - - got into a fight...That's why she stormed out. We'd like to tell her that we're sorry and make it up to her, but she never comes home. Sorry to involve you in a family squabble...I hope this isn't too awkward for you. Well, you should come by the Pineapple Inn and have some fish! The fish on this island are the best! Okay, see you later!”

Selena: “What? You have something to tell me? Stop beating around the bush! Just say it. A message from my Mom? Did you go to Toucan Island?...I see. I didn't run away because I was upset with my parents...I wanted to come to this island to try to make it as a dancer. Besides, my parents are way too lovey-dovey most of the time. I think it's healthier if they fight once in a while. But, I feel bad that they're worried about me. I'll go see them sometime. Thank you for telling me!”

Sue: “Aloha! Selena came home to visit! Thank you, Kline! She's gone to Waffle Island already. I'm just glad she didn't leave because of us! I hope she'll remember to stay in touch from now on. Thank you so much for your help! Here's something to show you my appreciation. It's a manta ray! It's very hard to catch! See you later!”

Confession - Invite: "I want to talk to you. Do you have some spare time today?" -Let's talk!- "Great, I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree at noon."

Under the tree: "Well...You see, Kline, I can't stop thinking about you lately. I'm...kind of...in love with you, actually. I was just wondering it maybe our hearts were dancing to the same beat, is all..." -I'm delighted!- "R-Really?! I'm so happy! All the worries have vanished! I feel like I'm dancing in the clouds...What a wonderful feeling. -music note- Goodbyeeee. <3

Proposal - Giving: "Oh my! Let's so somewhere else to talk about this..."

Accepting: "Oh, wow...You must have a lot of courage to propose to me. What should I do? I might not be good at married life...Is that okay with you? I promise I'll try my very best!" (You kiss.)

Kathy:

2 heart gift - “Hello! This is for you. I found so many of them!” -Thank you.- “It's not the best, but maybe...have it for a snack? Bye, now!”

4 heart lunch date – Invite: “Hey! I want to invite you to lunch. Are you available?” -Definitely!- “Excellent! Well, let's meet at the beach in front of On the Hook.”

At the beach: “Hello! I hope you weren't waiting long. Let's have lunch right now. Ta-da. I hope I made enough! Eat as much as you want!” -Keep it coming!- “Great, guys need to eat a lot! I like guys who eat a lot, heh. Well, I'm sure you'll have enough energy to last the rest of the day, after that meal! That was fun! See you again soon!”

5 heart gift - “Hello -music note- Would you like some? I made too much.” -Thank you.- “Have some when you're hungry! It's pretty filling. Bye, now!”

Request – Asking: “Hi! I hear your horse runs really fast! What do you say? Do you wanna race with me?” -What do I get if I win?- “What do you get? Isn't my respect of you as a horse jockey enough?”

Finishing the request: “NOOOO! I can't believe I lost! Oh, and I lied...Here's your prize for winning...Close your eyes...(She kisses you) I refuse to lose next time, though, Kline!”

Confession - Invite: "Do you have a minute? I'd like to have a talk with you." -Let's talk!- "Great! I'll be waiting for you underneath Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "Err, well...I don't know how else to say it, other than....I like you, Kline. Though if you already have someone else in your life, I'll give up. Does it bother you that I like you?" -I'm delighted!- "Wonderful! I've thought about this pretty seriously. I've never felt this way before...I'm so glad that I expressed my feelings. I'm relieved. -music note- Well, see you soon, Kline!"

Proposal - Giving: "Huh?! Oh! Let's not do that here. Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "...You know the meaning of this, don't you? You're asking me to marry you, correct? No one has given me this before...What should I do? I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. My heart is thundering in my chest!" (You kiss)

Renee:

2 heart gift - “Good morning! This if for you! It's nothing special, but take it as a token of our growing closer together.” -Thank you.- “It's really fresh! You should have some as soon as possible. See you later, then.”

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Hey, Kline! Do you have any free time today? If you don't mind, maybe we could have lunch together." -Definitely!- "Wonderful! Let's meet this afternoon. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook."

At the beach: "Hello. Were you waiting a long time? I'm glad you came. I hope you're hungry...I made this myself. I hope you like it, Kline. I put a lot of effort into making it great just for you." -Delicious!- "I'm delighted! I'm happy that you like what I made, Kline -music note- Well, I definitely had fun today. Thank you for coming out here today. Good luck with your work! See you soon!"

5 heart gift - "Good morning -music note- I-I just dropped by to share some of this with you. I really hope you like it!" -Thank you.- "I made it with fresh butter and eggs! It's best before it gets cold, but you can try it whenever you're hungry. See you layer then!"

Request – Asking: “...Look, the windmill isn't turning... Since the wind has stopped, we can't make feed. We still have store-bought feed, but they love feed made out of corn. That's why they're not that happy these days.” -You can count on me!- “Thank you! Talking to you about the problem makes me feel a little better! Well, see you. -music note- ”

Finishing the request: “Kline, look! The wind is back, and the windmill is turning! I can make fresh feed for birds now! The chickens will be so happy! Hey, did your hardwork somehow restore the wind, Kline? Did you do this?” -Yeah, I did!- “I knew it! I thought so! When the wind started blowing, I just had a feeling it was thanks to you, Kline. (She kisses you.) Thank you so much! Let's keep working hard to make the island a better place. See you later.”

Confession - Invite: "Kline, do you have a moment to spare? I'd like to talk to you...What do you say?" -Let's talk!- "Excellent! Let's meet at noon. I'll be waiting underneath Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "...well, uh...I've come to really....like you, Kline. I can't really stop thinking about you..." -I'm delighted!- "Really?! That means...our feelings are mutual? <3 I'm so happy. I thought that you might not like me...It's such a great feeling, really. See you again soon, then!"

Candace:

2 heart gift - "Ah...Umm...Hello...Well...I thought you might want this. You can use it to dye yarn..." -Thank you.- "Oh, it's really nothing...I-I am glad you like it. E-Excuse me, I should go now. Bye."

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "G-Good morning. If you'd like to...M-Maybe we can have lunch...together..." -Definitely!- "Th-thank you. I'm delighted. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook."

At the beach: "H-Hello...I'm glad you came. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but p-please try it...Eat as much as you want." -Delicious!- "I'm so glad. You know, I had to gather a lot of courage to ask you out. I'm...really happy that you ate all of it. Thank you very much. That was so much fun. Well, I should get going...See you again soon."

5 heart gift - "H-Hello...Ah, well, this...This silkworm I have made some beautiful yarn. W-Would you like some?" -Thank you.- "Oh, it's really nothing...Excuse me! I'll be going now..."

Request - Asking: "H-H-Hello....Well, you see...umm...Luna really wants a blue mist flower...I want to give it to her as a gift, but I can't grow it, so...I...I don't know what to do." -You got it!- "What? You will, Kline?...Oh, but it...it's not too much trouble, is it? Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!"

Finishing the request: "Oh my...What a beautiful flower...I'm impressed. You must be a really good gardener, Kline. Thank you very much. I'm sure Luna will be happy, too. I appreciate your effort."

Confession - Invite: "Well...um...I need to talk to you..." -Let's talk!- "Okay. I'll wait for you at noon...under Alan's Tree..."

Under the tree: "I, uh...wanted to tell you something...Um, well, this may be awkward, but I...love you, Kline. I feels as if your name has been embroidered onto my heart..." -I'm delighted!- "Really? I'm so...happy! It's like a dream. I'm speech...less...Th-thank you. I'm going now."

Proposal - Giving: "...That's...If you don't mind, let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "This, this is the blue feather! It means...you're proposing! Do you really want to marry me? Are you sure? I don't think I deserve this...Are you really sure about this? I'm so happy. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up!" (You kiss.)

Phoebe:

2 heart gift - "Good morning. How are you? I found this at the mines yesterday and thought you might like it. Isn't it beautiful?" -Thank you.- "You can keep it as it is or have it refined! See you later."

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Good morning. How are you, today? I'd like to take you out for lunch. What do you say?" -Definitely!- "All right! Good. I'll wait for you at the beach in front of On the Hook."

At the beach: "Right on time! Now, let's eat. My parents were happy when I told them that we were meeting for lunch. They're usually worried when I go out, and don't trust me." -No matter.- "Thank you...I'm glad to hear that it doesn't bother you. It's great to have a meal with someone once in a while. That was delicious. See you again, then."

5 heart gift - "Good morning. How are you? I found this is in the mines, but I've already got a few. I thought you might like something like this, so please take it." -Thank you.- "Oh, great! I'm happy you like it. Well, I have to go now."

Request - Asking: "Phew, this is hard to find. Whoa! You surprised me. I'm looking for 'rare metal,' but it's hard to find. I don't know what to do. Will you help me?" -I'll help!- "Really? Thank you! That's very kind of you. I need it for one of my inventions...I'd better get going now."

Finishing the request: "Whoa! Thanks! I should have no trouble finishing my perpetual motion machine now! This should be great! I think I found a loophole in the second law of thermodynamics, so I'm pretty sure I can pull this off! Thanks again!"

Confession - Invite: "I'm sorry to bother you in the morning. I'd like to talk to you. Can you make time for me today?" -Let's talk!- "Great. I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "I've recently discovered that I seem to be in love with you." -I'm delighted!- "Really! You feel the same way? Great! That's such a relief. I have never been more nervous in my life! Well I've got to get going...See you again soon!"

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Feb 24, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:46 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Edit: Crappy double post as the forum is being crappy for me right now. D:

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

fantastic!!

I updated it and updated the sticky with more of the request answers.

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 21, 2009 1:59 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Mkay, finished Maya, Kathy, and Anissa.

Maya:

9 heart - "If the person I like returns my love, I'll give up my favorite... grilled yam! That's how serious I am about love!"

Proposal - Giving: "This...?! Oh! Let' not do this here. Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "This is a blue feather, isn't it? Are you sure you want to marry me? You're sure you won't regret it, right? I'm committed, but I just want to make sure you are, too!" (You kiss)

Anissa:

8 heart - "Do you think of me as... someone special? It's something I've been wondering a lot lately."

9 heart - "You are becoming more and more precious to me. You're special to me, and I can't live without you."

Finishing her request - "Oh wow, it bloomed! Thank you very much. I can see you're a great rancher and gardener, Kline. I truly appreciate what you did for me."

Proposal - Giving: "What? I can't do this here! Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "It's a genuine blue feather...Are you really sure? Do you really want to marry me?...I'm delighted! So, so delighted! This is like a dream come true!" (You kiss)

Kathy:

Proposal - Giving: "Huh?! Oh! Let's not do that here. Let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "...You know the meaning of this, don't you? You're asking me to marry you, correct? No one has given me this before...What should I do? I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. My heart is thundering in my chest!" (You kiss)

Luna:

2 heart - "Sorry if I was mean when we first met. You're actually a really great person to talk to!"

2 heart gift - "Hello. How are you? Hey, this is for you! You can dye clothes or make perfume with it." -Thank you.- "Oh, don't worry about it! You don't have to thank me. Come check out our store sometime! See you later."

3 heart - "I'm not good at sewing, but I'm good at doing business."

Selena:

5 heart gift - "Hello! This is a cocktail from my hometown. It's so tasty!" -Thank you.- "Hee-hee. I hope your taste buds agree with the taste. See ya!"

(Proposal coming soon, she's at 7 hearts.)

Candace:

2 heart gift - "Ah...Umm...Hello...Well...I thought you might want this. You can use it to dye yarn..." -Thank you.- "Oh, it's really nothing...I-I am glad you like it. E-Excuse me, I should go now. Bye."

I'll edit my previous post so your link leads back to an updated version.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

very good! I have the first page updated.

updating one of your posts with all of the gift and proposal scripts are a good idea. just make sure that you post the new stuff in a separate post so that I know what to update without going through allof them again. :)

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Luna:

4 heart - "My sister and I are only 2 years apart. People always think I'm way younger, though. Do I really look that young? I'm just short! What's the big deal?!"

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Hello! How are you? I wanna ask you out to lunch...What do you say?" -Definitely!- "Oh, great! Let's meet at the beach next to On the Hook around noon. Don't be late, okay?"

At the beach: "Hello! Are you hungry? I made a lot of lunch today, just for you. How is it? I'm really good at cooking, you know. I'm especially good with sweets. Do you like sweets?" -The sweeter, the better!- "Really? I love them, too! Sweets make life sweeter. :heart: This was fun. :heart: We should do this again sometime. See you again soon!"

5 heart - "My sister used to be a lot more cheerful...But she became gloomy when someone teased her as a child."

5 heart gift - "Hiiii! Hey, I dyed this for you! Isn't it beautifully done? I want you to have it." -Most definitely!- "Oh, don't be so polite. It's embarrassing! No need to thank me. Well, see you!"

Request - Asking: "Oh no...What am I gonna do? AIIIEEE!! D-Don't scare me! Oh, it's you, Kline. I stained some clothes that my sister made. I don't think there's any way to get that stain out, so I'll have to dye the whole thing...It's a blue stain, though! That means I'll need to dye it with a blue mist flower, and that flower is really hard to grow...." -I'll grow it for you!- "Oh, you're wonderful! Thank you! I'm so glad! :lala: All I need is just one flower. Please! Okay, when you get a blue mist flower, bring it to me! I'll be waiting for you."

Finishing the request: "Whoa! Thank you! You saved me! I knew I could count on you. You're cool! :heart: (She jumps up and kisses you.) Well, I'll go dye the dress now! Thank you so much! -star-"

6 heart - "Lately, I feel happy the whole day after I see you."

Confession - Invite: "Do you have a minute? I have something important to tell you." -Let's talk!- "All right, let's meet under Alan's Tree at noon!"

Under the tree: "Well...Here goes. I'm in love with you. I dream about you all the time...It's weird. I don't want any other girl to steal your heart." -I'm delighted!- "Hee-hee, yay! So, Kline, you're in love with me, too? :heart: Well, then you'd better get around to proposing to me soon! :lala: Bye now! :heart:

7 heart - "I feel sad on the days I don't see you, Kline. I feel like I'm missing out."

8 heart - "Hey, Kline. I'm happy to see you! How about you? Are you happy to see me?"

Haven't got proposal yet.

9 heart - "I think I like you, Kline. My heart just won't stop racing when I'm with you. Kind of a surprise, huh?"

10 heart - "I like you a lot, Kline. You better feel the same way about me!"

Candace:

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "G-Good morning. If you'd like to...M-Maybe we can have lunch...together..." -Definitely!- "Th-thank you. I'm delighted. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook."

At the beach: "H-Hello...I'm glad you came. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but p-please try it...Eat as much as you want." -Delicious!- "I'm so glad. You know, I had to gather a lot of courage to ask you out. I'm...really happy that you ate all of it. Thank you very much. That was so much fun. Well, I should get going...See you again soon."

5 heart gift - "H-Hello...Ah, well, this...This silkworm I have made some beautiful yarn. W-Would you like some?" -Thank you.- "Oh, it's really nothing...Excuse me! I'll be going now..."

Request - Asking: "H-H-Hello....Well, you see...umm...Luna really wants a blue mist flower...I want to give it to her as a gift, but I can't grow it, so...I...I don't know what to do." -You got it!- "What? You will, Kline?...Oh, but it...it's not too much trouble, is it? Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!"

Finishing the request: "Oh my...What a beautiful flower...I'm impressed. You must be a really good gardener, Kline. Thank you very much. I'm sure Luna will be happy, too. I appreciate your effort."

Confession - Invite: "Well...um...I need to talk to you..." -Let's talk!- "Okay. I'll wait for you at noon...under Alan's Tree..."

Under the tree: "I, uh...wanted to tell you something...Um, well, this may be awkward, but I...love you, Kline. I feels as if your name has been embroidered onto my heart..." -I'm delighted!- "Really? I'm so...happy! It's like a dream. I'm speech...less...Th-thank you. I'm going now."

Proposal - Giving: "...That's...If you don't mind, let's go somewhere else."

Accepting: "This, this is the blue feather! It means...you're proposing! Do you really want to marry me? Are you sure? I don't think I deserve this...Are you really sure about this? I'm so happy. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up!" (You kiss.)

Selena:

Proposal - Giving: "Oh my! Let's so somewhere else to talk about this..."

Accepting: "Oh, wow...You must have a lot of courage to propose to me. What should I do? I might not be good at married life...Is that okay with you? I promise I'll try my very best!" (You kiss.)

Renee:

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Hey, Kline! Do you have any free time today? If you don't mind, maybe we could have lunch together." -Definitely!- "Wonderful! Let's meet this afternoon. I'll wait for you at the beach next to On the Hook."

At the beach: "Hello. Were you waiting a long time? I'm glad you came. I hope you're hungry...I made this myself. I hope you like it, Kline. I put a lot of effort into making it great just for you." -Delicious!- "I'm delighted! I'm happy that you like what I made, Kline :lala: Well, I definitely had fun today. Thank you for coming out here today. Good luck with your work! See you soon!"

5 heart gift - "Good morning :lala: I-I just dropped by to share some of this with you. I really hope you like it!" -Thank you.- "I made it with fresh butter and eggs! It's best before it gets cold, but you can try it whenever you're hungry. See you layer then!"

Phoebe:

2 heart gift - "Good morning. How are you? I found this at the mines yesterday and thought you might like it. Isn't it beautiful?" -Thank you.- "You can keep it as it is or have it refined! See you later."

Oh, it's Winter 11, and Kathy gave me the thanksgiving cake.

"Morning! Well, I baked a cake for the Thanksgiving Festival...Hmm, can you take this? Well, it's just to show you my appreciation." -Carrot cake and shining carrot.

Phew! Only need Luna, Phoebe, and Renee's proposals, Renee and Phoebe's confessions, and Phoebe's lunch and 5 heart gift. :D Almost done!

Gau
Post Posted: Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I can get Phoebe and Renee's proposals up soon.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 24, 2009 1:24 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

oh cool!

I'll go through and make a list of the heart events dialogs too, since you went through the effort.

Deviruu
Post Posted: Feb 24, 2009 3:38 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I only read the first post, but LilithLilith you are truly amazing. ;D Thank you, I found what I wanted~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next