The greatest of all questions : Is Kyle going to marry Mana?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).

Is Kyle destines to marry Mana?

You may select 1 option

View results

741852BEC
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'm asking this from the story's choice not the player's (I also ask this because of the intro)
And I marries Mana in RF2
Last edited by 741852BEC on Jul 19, 2009 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
shimmycocopuffs
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Mana is the "one' you should marry. She's like Mist in Rune Factory 1 and Rune Factory Frontier.

But it's funny , usually the heroine has more propose annd actually plays a role. But in RF2 the blue haired lady ( forgot her name) has more of a diversaty of text then Mana.

Hope that cleared it up a bit
levelboy14
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

levelboy14 wrote:no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker
Her dad's the manager of the general store....so mana has an excuse when she goes to your house every 3 PM...Mist...she's more stalker-ish IMO since she just stands out in front of your farm for the hell of it.
Midnite Lace
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Nothing will happen to the story if you choose to marry Mana instead of one of the other girls.
lovelyaries2
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

shimmycocopuffs wrote:Mana is the "one' you should marry. She's like Mist in Rune Factory 1 and Rune Factory Frontier.

But it's funny , usually the heroine has more propose annd actually plays a role. But in RF2 the blue haired lady ( forgot her name) has more of a diversaty of text then Mana.

Hope that cleared it up a bit
Rosalind?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker

This is a pretty stupid comment.

No one said she was like her in personality, they meant as her ROLE.
Read more carefully please. (:
Mmq
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Oh no, now I'm confused. Which is the greatest of all questions? This one or the other topic one? Wahhh.

Kyle is meant to marry Mana. If they both had their own way they'd get married, luckily we get to meddle. That's what I think.
Mist_Cutie
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

So many question topics O.o

Anyways. Yeah, intro song makes you wanna marry Mana, but yeah, Rosalind wins more if you compare Mama with her :/ Plus, Since Mist and Mana are both "main girls", Mist has much more excitement than Mana^^; But yeah, since she's the "main girl", Kyle would probably marry her if they ever make an anime or something(though I would really prefer Yue XD)....

On the manga though, Kyle didn't marry Mana as far as I heard, so yeah, who knows XD
levelboy14
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
levelboy14 wrote:no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker
Her dad's the manager of the general store....so mana has an excuse when she goes to your house every 3 PM...Mist...she's more stalker-ish IMO since she just stands out in front of your farm for the hell of it.
Wait wait XD Mist give the Farm to him, so she has the right to Stalk him every day at 3 o clock