kappa

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
angga
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey, I heard that if we visit kappa 10 days straight we can get mystrious berry... And I try,,, it is successful, but I read at internet, if we visit kappa all the time, he will offer 1 wish and he can do it..
We can choose: want a girl/ boy if our child born,
The infinite money
SEASIDE COTTAGE

I want to do it, but until now I can't do this!!! Is it true??? I feel confused!! I really really want seaside cottage than infinite money because I alreaddy have 13,000,000 G! I want to collect 4 house In harvest moon more friends of mineral town, because it says we can have 4 house

Hello? Please reply,, I need the answer quickly
HMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've never heard of Kappa doing that. Where did you read it from, if you didn't read it from the HM4 or HM5 site, then it may be fake.
Alyx
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I've never heard of that either. I'd say its not true. Don't trust anything you get off a site that isn't a reputable part of the HM community.
.hack//sign
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The kid gender thing is true...But I dont know about the rest.
HMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

.hack//sign wrote:The kid gender thing is true...But I dont know about the rest.
I don't think so, you can only have a boy in HMDS.

Edit: HMDS, « What The Eggplant ». I mean FoMT
Last edited by HMM on Jun 18, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tibbie
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

^^HM Ds?

And maybe you're getting it confused with visiting Kappa ten days in a row, throwing a cucumber in the pond each time. Then you'll get a blue powerberry, but thats it. Besides, it doesn't really matter if the kid is a boy or girl, not like they're gonna grow up and develop in individuals. They just stay little kids. And..uh...the Seaside Cottage isn't earned with money. Its earned based on how many times you connect with A Wonderful Life. I think its around 40. Just use the money to buy the Town Cottage if you haven't. Trust me though its not as insanely cool as you think.
clairexdoctor4ever

Post  Posted:

I've visiting him MORE than 10 times and nothing happened.

Fail
MeganMoon
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

If you throw Cucumbers in for the Kappa 10 days in a row, you then get a special berry, I believe.

As far as Baby Gender selection, the only place I've heard of that is in the Special Edition: A Wonderful Life version of Harvest Moon. You talk repeatedly to the jars in the tree where the Harvest Sprites live, and a little guy pops out and give you the chance to wish for a female or male..

With the babies in Friends of Mineral Town, they're all male as far as we know. In the Birthing Scene, I believe they tell you you've had a baby boy. However, in More Friends of Mineral Town, they always state that you've had a daughter. I'm pretty sure that's the programming, and is simply how it works. I agree, though, it shouldn't matter, because the kids never grow past toddler and there isn't any difference between the two xD

EDIT.
I should also mention that the Seaside Cottage comes from connecting your Gameboy to your Gamecube version of Harvest Moon. Or so I hear, I haven't had the chance to do it, yet.
HMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The special blue berry is supposed to enable you to work in bad weather without gaining extra fatigue.
microbat
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nope, absolutely none of those are true besides the blue power berry, as others have said. It's just a nasty rumor someone's been spreading to mock all the newer players.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh.. I see.. I am very confused.. But now I know.. Thank you all friends.. I get help from all of you.. May all of you get a lucky in harvest moon! ☺