wild animal friendship?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I have been feeding a fox for little while now and the a couple of days ago I feed it an egg and then when I walked by it it was not scared and then I pick it up and it had dots adove its head so I am pretty sure its is starting to like me more has this happen to anyone else :?:
Ranranhinotori
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yes you can befriend the animals by giving them food they like, I haven't done it myself yet but I've heard that other people have
Kilax
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:So I have been feeding a fox for little while now and the a couple of days ago I feed it an egg and then when I walked by it it was not scared and then I pick it up and it had dots adove its head so I am pretty sure its is starting to like me more has this happen to anyone else :?:
Yea you get to befriend them and from i heard is that they can help you forage stuff. I'm working on bears using honey pots and panda with bamboo. Gotta get the biggest and baddest in the mountain to be my friend!
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kilax wrote:
Kiwi wrote:So I have been feeding a fox for little while now and the a couple of days ago I feed it an egg and then when I walked by it it was not scared and then I pick it up and it had dots adove its head so I am pretty sure its is starting to like me more has this happen to anyone else :?:
Yea you get to befriend them and from i heard is that they can help you forage stuff. I'm working on bears using honey pots and panda with bamboo. Gotta get the biggest and baddest in the mountain to be my friend!
Well I know that you can befriend there I am just asking if anyone has befriend them and also when you talk to the bears do dots,scribe or muical note pop up above thier head :?:
hazeli
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anyone know what they bring you once you become friends?
Origon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

http://wiki.gamepit.jp/futago/index.php ... 1#x3f0cbdd

run this through google translate, japanese to english.
HarvestMoon12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ya I'm befriending the ducks sinse there the easiest. I tried befriended the foxes but I only hav 2 chickens and I need the other eggs for something else..
HarvestMoon12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

HarvestMoon12 wrote:
Ya I'm befriending the ducks sinse there the easiest.. I got them to do the ... thing whenever I pick them up :)
HarvestMoon12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

HarvestMoon12 wrote:
HarvestMoon12 wrote:
I got the ducks to do the dot dot dot thing whenever I pick them up :)
hazeli
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Origon wrote:http://wiki.gamepit.jp/futago/index.php ... 1#x3f0cbdd

run this through google translate, japanese to english.

I translated it and it said pandas like grass?
Origon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

no translator is perfect. I believe it means bamboo grass though. still, it's more info than you had before.
hazeli
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oh okay I got it now, thanks for the link. I was wondering where grass came from :)
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah I am going to keep on feeding the fox so I will keep you posted if anything happens okay :?:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah I have a qustion does anyone know how many gifts do you have do give to the animals til their friendship level raises :?:
Fretka
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

I'm not sure. I have feeded foxes for 3 seasons. After Fall they finally stopped to run away from me.