Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

no, they're ducks, so they are in the same group
kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

@Lunadora okay I thougt they had a separate event.
Serenitymoon115
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Heck I tried to be friend a bear but it kept hurting me. I was trying to give it a honey pot of fall honey.
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Woo! I finally managed to trigger the duck event! It was a sunny Tuesday night in late Spring Year 3. It was like 2am so I still had a bit of time to kill before going to the next day, and I suddenly actually noticed that it was Tuesday, so I decided to just for the heck of it try to walk up to the summit. So I did, and voila! I got a blue crab. ^_^

I had not fed the ducks anytime recently, but I possibly DID pick one up that day....I don't remember.

-BlueTrillium
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Good for you and also when you got the event did you see both tri-colored and white ducks or did you just see white or tri-colored ducks :?:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Off-topic But I finally got my power back YAY!!!!!!!!! :)
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Has anyone got a event with an animal an than the ducks and sorry I keep on asking so many questions.
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

We can befriend with wild animal in tale of two towns
and the more you give them food or you eat cookie from Oracle(Sage) you can up faster their friendship.
Note
I Try the food may the wild animal like.
Bear : Turnip,Corn,Honey
Duck: Small fish (where you usually get by bare handed Fishing)
White Monkey: Fruit From the tree
Fox,Tanuki: I usually feed them egg
Boar: Egg too!
Mouse: Cheese
Rabbit: Carrot
Panda: The rare wild animal I see but I see them in bamboo forest (Kono Low) they like errrrr ask Sheng ZzZzZ (Bamboo)
Defender1
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

i never bothered befriending the animals :lol:
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:Good for you and also when you got the event did you see both tri-colored and white ducks or did you just see white or tri-colored ducks :?:
They were all the green-headed (tri-colored) ducks, even though I only fed the white ones most of the time.
MapleMoose
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Has anyone else noticed that some of the animals seem to have favorite items? I've been concentrating on the ducks, foxes, and the tanuki. The ducks have taken forever to raise their friendship, and I still haven't had the mountain scene with them, even though they follow me around now.

However, the tanuki is at "..." now, and that was only after 10-12 days of giving it an egg. It would have been more, but the boar kept stealing it's egg. :shifty: If I have the math right, it's 10 points per day for a gift, and 5 for getting picked up. 700 divided by 15 is 46. So it should have taken longer for the halfway point with the tanuki. Unless they get an extra point or two for favorite items. :?:

Anyone? What do you think? Could this be proven? And if so, what are the special favorite foods? :?
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Uh, yep. Ironically by Cher on the guide and on this exact same topic that you're posting on.

Each of the animals has a favorite food, and there is a point system as you stated, all of which are found on that guide.

And in topic if topic was read.