wild animal friendship?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Mulberries
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

If you're giving them gifts everyday it takes a little less than a season. The ducks are the only animals I consistently fed everyday, and feeding both of them when I could, it takes less than 28 days to increase their affection. Also the page for wild animals is finally up.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

@Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan what cookie :?:
Mulberries
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:@Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan what cookie :?:
I think they mean the Wild Animal Friend you can make through alchemy with the Oracle. It looks like a cupcake, and it gives +5 friendship with all the wild animals
MapleMoose
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I read the guide. :bunny: What I want to know is if the animals have a special favorite-like how the bachelors/bachelorettes have like foods, and then their absoulute favorite item.

Using the mice for an example, I imagine they might like cheese more than turnips. But, do they get an extra point for good or great cheese? :?
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No. They have foods they like. Period. There's none they like more than any. If it's not on their list, they won't eat it.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't give gifts to the wild animals as I've read from the guide that they get FP by just talking to them. What if there are ducks on bluebell's side and duck's on konohana's side, will I get double the FP if i both talk to them?
Defender1
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

but there is no way to talk to them so i do not know if that thing is right or not :lol:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Defender1 wrote:but there is no way to talk to them so i do not know if that thing is right or not :lol:
You can talk to the bear the boar and the panda everyother animal you pick up.
Defender1
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

yeah you mean when they are not trying to make you part of the mountain :lol:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Defender1 wrote:yeah you mean when they are not trying to make you part of the mountain :lol:
What do you mean by part of the mountain :?:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I don't give gifts to the wild animals as I've read from the guide that they get FP by just talking to them. What if there are ducks on bluebell's side and duck's on konohana's side, will I get double the FP if i both talk to them?
No you won't get double fp because they are the same ducks.