What your country look a like in Harvest Moon?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just thinking about the Real Life Harvest moon Village
did you see the country or village look like a Village in The Harvest Moon Game?

Me think about my village in Alahan Panjang (Indonesia) :lol: it look like a Konohana village in HM Tale of two towns but this village are dominated by TEA and like the KONOHANA my village is full of crops Cabbage everywhere you see :lala: ,
and Lake is not far from the Village too!.
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I live in a city, so I don't see how that would fit Harvest Moon games at all. But I could compare my house to a farm. Here I have an avocado tree, an orange tree, a jabuticaba tree and a bunch of bamboos, not to mention the other trees that do not produce fruits.
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I guess the village my town looks the most like is either Mineral Town or Bluebell, and even that's stretching it a little. I live in a semi-rural area, so even though most of the city is your typical suburban houses and "plazas" (i.e., strip malls) and shtuff, there's a horse ranch and strawberry farm right around the corner from my house. The closest town to us is a huge horse area: They actually have horse crossings downtown (and lots and lots of pubs, though that's probably unrelated).

Fun Fact: The aforementioned horse ranch near my house includes not one, but two zebras. The first time I saw one, I thought I was hallucinating. :lol:
Leilanithe1
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I live in a town where I can go to the beach or the mountains in the same amount of time. We experience all seasons and actually get some snow in winter. It makes me think of Kono :heart:
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, everywhere I've lived experiences all the seasons (except Maine, I suppose you could argue that Maine experiences only winter. Though I forget, haven't been there in like...22 years), so...

I guess where my parents are living would be like Mineral Town?

I dunno, considering how the populations of most HM towns are like....20 max, those are usually just ghost towns here.

Dunno about Blue or Kono though...
Moofin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Country, you say? Well, Norway's full of forests and mountains, so I guess there'll be lots of those xD And a big lake in the eastern part with lots of fish (Mjøsa) with a huge bridge travelling to the neighbour village (Sweden)~ It'll also be a boat traveling south to other places.
Most of the houses here are red, as a Norwegian tradition.
So it'll look...pretty nature-ish with lots of small red houses, flowers (on the ground), mountains, snow, fish, fruit and nut trees and boats, overall a peaceful village. I think it'll be a crop village.

Out of all the Harvest Moon towns, it's most similar to Sunny Island from IoH or Verdure+Sprout Islands from SI. As for either Bluebell or Konohana, I guess it's more like Konohana, just with Bluebell's trees, style of houses and ferments. Maybe it should be called Redbell :lol:
PenArista
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The town I live reminds me of Sunshine Islands because it is islands connected by bridges, but its also full of high rises and condos so not quite the same xD
There is a town we visit called Helen, its an old German town and looks a lot like Bluebell <:
MidnightEclipse
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

The place I live probably looks like the unseen city in Grand Bazaar, because it's a city. XD

My grandma's village looks a lot like Bluebell though, the houses are all pastel colours and there's lots of farms.
Nathichi
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

My town is lot like bluebell.

We have a town hall in the back middle with a statue even!
And all the houses are like, older, but not super old, cause some are nice.

A lot of people here own horses and chickens too, and on the outskirts cows.

One person owns 5 alpacas/llamas even. o_o

It also is near a mountain too, but it doesn't snow here.
And our weather Is like, Summer and Winter only.
Clove
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I wish my town looked like Bluebell, but it's not as cute.
I've been to some German towns that look like it, though!