Exchange Usernames/Adding Friends & Visiting Islands Info.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow. Sucks to hear that they are so uncommon. (Sorry I haven't been on, been busy.)
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm really sorry, my mistake, though the shop show it's require 5 Exp to raise Banana's Grade Level but when I check the news page it said you can't raise Banana's Grade Level. Too bad... :(

Now we just can hope for the high quality Banana will availed later, but...I worry that they will get angry again if we just hunt for high quality like in the Pumpkin Harvest Event. :?

The drop rate of Monkey Banana (General Shop) only 1/10 or something, but many people don't like to plant the Banana (Trade Shop) at all because they don't want to use Spinning Top for trade at all. :shock:
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I only have one spinning top myself, so there's really no point in me trading it for one of the banana plants. :\

I've harvested like 30 more bananas and haven't gotten a single new banana chip myself, so I've pretty much given up on it. The gold-colored chimp isn't all that radically important, so I may click on bananas on other islands if they have nothing else free to click...But I have a bunch of other quests that I can make headway on right now.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I think the drop rate has been adjusted. I have over 30 banana chips now, and even received 3 of them from a harvest of 19 regular banana plants.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm lucky today. Got another 15 Banana Chips in this morning (though I don't think I can get more after this). But I don't think they rise the rate drop yet, because they need maintain before change/fix the source, right? Or it will cause error. But seem like nothing happen yet.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm still not having much luck with the banana chips, myself. The drop rate on my island is pretty high, where I got five from harvesting about 30 of the regular plants, but my click rate out in the wild seems to be about 1 for every 20 plants I click on. Which, actually, doesn't sound that bad, but I only have two people on my friend's list, so most of the clicking is done three at a time while waiting for my slow computer to load huge farms. ^_^;

On a semi-related note, do the glasses drop from the chimpanzees, or do you have to click the macaques or slow lorises for those? The quest makes it sound like the chimpanzees drop them, but I've only gotten tops and cymbals from them, and it seems strange that they'd drop a third item.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The glasses are from the Loris monkeys.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm really glad that I got one Glasses before the Limited Quest availed. :lol:
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just let you know (in case you don't know yet), there are two more limited quests availed. They're very easy quest and you can unlock the Alpaca boy. More than it, you can trade the hat that drop from Alpaca boy to get the Alpaca girl.

By the way, I don't really need them, so maybe I just buy one boy and one girl when I have chance (I can't complete the quest yet). :lol:
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

D: I haven't had the chance to login to the game for a few days, and I wind up checking here first (at 7am, from my 3DS, without even getting out of bed, like a boss), only to find out there are more limited quests I need to try and complete.

Phoo, I say. Phoo!

EDIT: The quest that follows the one for the boy alpaca is appearing as a lock for me. Have they released it and I don't meet the requirements for it, or is it just not there yet at all?

I'm with you on the boy and girl alpacas though, Crazy DAC. I might get like...2 of each, but no more than that, most likely. Having to ship a sprite off for 36 hours to raise them is a real hassle, especially with so much limited stuff going on right now. :\
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Are you sure you're in right place? This time the Limited Quest in different location.

It's still open for me, I don't think there is any requirement.

By the way, if you just need them but not have time to raise them now, just buy them from shop and push cancel button (x symbol) while the yellow bar running, so you can leave them on island (or you can even store them in storage house) as child stage until you have time for them.
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Those two are actually the two quests I completed, thankfully. The first one was for the "Land of Beginning" sign, and the second was to unlock the boy alpaca, right?

The one after the one you have circled on your second picture is the one that's appearing as a lock for me. Is that just not unlocked at all yet?

I thought about not growing the boy alpacas right away, but I figure I can at least get it over with now, and hopefully get a couple hats to trade for the girls, which I WON'T bother to grow right away. ;P
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh, yeah, the next quest is locking. I though you ask about the quest to unlock the Alpaca (Boy Farm).

For the Boy's Cap, you can collect some by visit other islands. Some people actually buy a lot of them. They drop Boy's Cap, Alpaca Vest and Alpaca Doll too.
Last edited by Crazy DAC on Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Klepto from what you were saying I couldn't tell if you know the girl alpaca is available from Scarlet's shop, not a quest. FYI that's where it is! :lol:
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

@ Crazy DAC: Thanks for confirming that for me. :] At least now I know I'm not missing something!

@ sito-jaxa: Yep, I saw it earlier in Scarlet's Shop. Now it's sitting there mocking me while I try and get my hands on a hat. xD