Who did you marry?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
zez4eva4
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I got married to Celia. Who did you marry?
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've married Skye (twice), Griffin, and Gustafa. I've never managed to get married in HMDS, mostly due to data corruption.
Cherry Blossom
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I've married Skye in Cute, and I married Keira and Flora for the normal DS version.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I married Mason in DS Cute.

I stayed single in DS. I would have married a Mineral Town girl but my file got corrupted and I haven't felt like starting over since.
Oslm-markguy
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Once I get all the sprites, I shall propose to muffy!
Barbie Girl
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I married Mason on Cute, and now I'm waiting for Kai to come back in the summer so I can propose to him.

On DS, I need to get more sprites and decide if I'm going to marry Muffy or if I'm going to marry Leia. I still have both only at purple heart, since I haven't played it very much.
Radish Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mason love <3 I'm going to marry him.

In HMDS, I married Muffy and in Cute I married Gray. I started my Cute file over because I want to complete as much as I can...but I think I'll end up marrying Gray again anyway (...after Mason).
boxerlover25
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

In DS I married Muffy and then my game got stolen before I could marry anyone else )':

In DSCute I've married Rock, Skye, Mason, Kai (twice), and right now I'm wooing the Mineral Town boys. I'll probably marry either Doctor or Gray. Wow, I didn't realize I've played through this game that many times. It's by far the most times I've played a HM game.
Harvest God
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

In my 1.0 HMDS I married Nami, and in my 1.1 I'm currently going for the Harvest Goddess!
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

In DS, I've married Leia, Celia, and am courting Lumina. In DSC, I've married Skye, Griffin, and Kai.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

On DS, Muffy, Leia, Nami, Celia, Flora and Lumina. At least once each.

On Cute, Skye. But, then accidently saved, and got stuck with a son. Never picked the game up again since.

This may sound dumb... but who's Mason?
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Rose Petals wrote:This may sound dumb... but who's Mason?
The owner of May's Tailor, he will ask you to marriage and living in Mineral Town.
But sadly you can't "Real" marry him because after the screen roll, you're load your previous save data.

BTW I marry Celia on HMDS and Trent ON HMDSC.
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I married Celia and Leia. My next conquest shall be Nami.
LoveisSame333
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I married Skye in cute and Lumina in my boy file.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
Rose Petals wrote:This may sound dumb... but who's Mason?
The owner of May's Tailor, he will ask you to marriage and living in Mineral Town.
But sadly you can't "Real" marry him because after the screen roll, you're load your previous save data.

BTW I marry Celia on HMDS and Trent ON HMDSC.
Yeah but Ru said. Although I do want to add how exactly you talk to him. So here it is, Mason is a character you never actually see. You use the phone in your house to call the store May's Tailor, buy at least five items, call back and there will be an option called "I want to talk to you." or something like that. If you do that many times you learn more about the person and he tells you about his life and hobbies. Eventually he'll ask you to marry him and move to Mineral Town over the phone. If you say yes he is happy and the credits roll. Then you just reload your file to the last save point. I'm not sure what happens if you say no. He probably is just really sad and you won't be able to talk to him anymore.

He is quite an adorable guy in my opinion :3. I also like that the game ends if you marry him. That means even I can marry him ^^