Best food for the mines?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So, I was wondering if there are any foods/drinks more cheaper then the Bodigizers?
Usagi5678
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Well if you are married your spouse's lunches work.But if you aren't married yet then seafood dishes work,after all you can catch all the fish you need yourself.
LoveisSame333
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I tend to pick up the common mushrooms and eat them if I'm low in stamina in the mines. If you have the mixer you can get the fruit from the ground and make them into drinks.
Malomy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Herbal Tea. It takes only one ingredient, wakes you up, and I honestly have so many herbs that I could carry 50 with me and still not be anywhere close to running out of herbs to make it with.
Though do be sure to take Cold Medicine with you. Also that mole sometimes gives bodigizers. Always try to hit him if you can.