firebust2
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

so I have been wondering how exactly do you use the skate/snow board
sweetstuff6789
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

You equip it, press A to hop on it, and gravity pulls you down the side of the mountain. Press A to hop off of it. You can only use it when going down the mountain; it won't move up the mountain or through either of the towns.
It isn't an awesome means of transportation, but it can be fun! I remember someone suggesting going down and seeing how fast he/she could get without bumping into anything. I tried it, and it makes the experience much more amusing/entertaining. :)
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

sweetstuff6789 wrote: I remember someone suggesting going down and seeing how fast he/she could get without bumping into anything. I tried it, and it makes the experience much more amusing/entertaining. :)
I remember do this, my record is I used skateboard from the mountain top and the finish line is howard cafe, I manage it without bumping.
:D
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
sweetstuff6789 wrote: I remember someone suggesting going down and seeing how fast he/she could get without bumping into anything. I tried it, and it makes the experience much more amusing/entertaining. :)
I remember do this, my record is I used skateboard from the mountain top and the finish line is howard cafe, I manage it without bumping.
XD WOW! hahah...

I used to use it... when the tunnel was incomplete. +_+
Roarke
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

WTH!? A SNOWBOARD?! HOW DO YOU GET ON OF THESE?!
sweetstuff6789
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

It's a seasonal request from the Oracle, who only unlocks in the second year. It shows up on the Bluebell request board.
rainbowcupcakes104
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Don't forget to check the help site for more information~
I guess it's on Item Request

Also, there's a Skateboard and a Snowboard
At first, I'm confused with these...

You must complete the Skateboard Request, then you can receive the clothing request from oracle

Huh, my longest record was in front of the edge of the Bluebell outskirts -.-
Roarke
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Are there any requirements to unlock these requests? Or do you just have to have the oracle?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow I didn't know you can skateboard and snowboard :)
Roarke wrote:Are there any requirements to unlock these requests? Or do you just have to have the oracle?
I want to know the same questions
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yup,there are some other requirements for these requests. You can find out what they are on this page.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cocovet wrote:Yup,there are some other requirements for these requests. You can find out what they are on this page.
Thank you for the information how do you skateboard anyway?
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Uhh,sweetstuff already answered how to use it on the second post of this topic. Want me to make it easier and quote it for you? :sleep:
sweetstuff6789 wrote:You equip it, press A to hop on it, and gravity pulls you down the side of the mountain. Press A to hop off of it. You can only use it when going down the mountain; it won't move up the mountain or through either of the towns.
It isn't an awesome means of transportation, but it can be fun! I remember someone suggesting going down and seeing how fast he/she could get without bumping into anything. I tried it, and it makes the experience much more amusing/entertaining. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cocovet wrote:Uhh,sweetstuff already answered how to use it on the second post of this topic. Want me to make it easier and quote it for you? :sleep:
sweetstuff6789 wrote:You equip it, press A to hop on it, and gravity pulls you down the side of the mountain. Press A to hop off of it. You can only use it when going down the mountain; it won't move up the mountain or through either of the towns.
Oh yeah I saw that post thank you
Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Mabbie wrote:
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
XD WOW! hahah...

I used to use it... when the tunnel was incomplete. +_+
Never used it. Just used my owl before the tunnel ^^"
Ah well.