Harvest moon movie makers page 54

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow everyone have great ideas but we can't do them all :)
LanceTheTurtle
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kam wrote:You can turn off the time restrictions. I don't remember how, though.

In any case, there's no reason this needs to be more than 5 minutes long. Again, since this is your first project with whatever group ends up working on it, it's best to keep it short and simple
You just have to confirm your YouTube channel by entering a cell-phone number and they will send you a code via text to punch in.

Wait, who's deciding which story we do?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LanceTheTurtle wrote:
Kam wrote:You can turn off the time restrictions. I don't remember how, though.

In any case, there's no reason this needs to be more than 5 minutes long. Again, since this is your first project with whatever group ends up working on it, it's best to keep it short and simple
You just have to confirm your YouTube channel by entering a cell-phone number and they will send you a code via text to punch in.

Wait, who's deciding which story we do?
That's a good question I don't know well we could take something from each story and make a new story that way everyone is happy
LanceTheTurtle
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

We could always have a vote. Like all of the authors come up with a story idea and then the rest of the group vote on it?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LanceTheTurtle wrote:We could always have a vote. Like all of the authors come up with a story idea and then the rest of the group vote on it?
I'm ok with that but we need to check with each person that way they won't have the same idea :)
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

well continuing with the party idea i read earlier what if the island was having a party and a mysterious hooded figure slip in and puts in a bad mushroom causing everyone in the island to pass out and then when Mark comes too He is laying on the beach and there is a note telling him *i kidnapped your friends your going to have to come rescue them Muwahahahah*
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:well continuing with the party idea i read earlier what if the island was having a party and a mysterious hooded figure slip in and puts in a bad mushroom causing everyone in the island to pass out and then when Mark comes too He is laying on the beach and there is a note telling him *i kidnapped your friends your going to have to come rescue them Muwahahahah*
That's a good idea :)

Ok my idea is the jungle idea

What if we have someone getting married and they need some flowers so they went to the jungle and they got lost and they're late to the wedding then we could have Vaughn and mark and will find them.

Don't aak who's wedding I don't know right now

I really think if we're doing a vote we should put it on this website so other people can vote too
But really I'm happy with any idea :)
April m
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:well continuing with the party idea i read earlier what if the island was having a party and a mysterious hooded figure slip in and puts in a bad mushroom causing everyone in the island to pass out and then when Mark comes too He is laying on the beach and there is a note telling him *i kidnapped your friends your going to have to come rescue them Muwahahahah*
I vote for this one
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

April m wrote:
I vote for this one
It was a good idea I say we do this one
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

How 'bout we have Chelsea tricking people into doing her farm work, or everyone in town tricking Mark into doing their work for them?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kam wrote:How 'bout we have Chelsea tricking people into doing her farm work, or everyone in town tricking Mark into doing their work for them?
Like I said before I'm happy with any story ;) this is good too

Ok this is really hard how do we pick one we all have good ideas
pink girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know someone put all your names in to a hat then close their eyes then pick one :)
LanceTheTurtle
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

How about something simple, like Lanna decides to play a concert on the island? Just concept-wise, let's not make it a huge epic movie; you know, please be considerate of the animators and keep the project small! ; ~ ;
Just about that poison mushroom one... sounds big and I'm sorry
especially since i'm only a beginner... srsly I've only earned $100 doing this so far I'm no Egoraptor
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ok wow $100 that's a lot of money :)

Let's pick one now I say we do pink girl's hat idea to pick a story to work with
April m
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I can pick for u guys if u want