New Pokemon!!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

MegaGarchomp? Oh dear Arceus... Hopefully it won't end up being too over powered.... Although, that smile says he knows just how broken he is. :lol:

MegaMewtwo looks like a Power Ranger.

A Rock/Dragon T-Rex fossil, an Ice/Rock fossil...

Appareantly the llama-goat-thing is actually a poodle-dog thing whose appearance changes with haircuts.

A Psychic cat whose movepool and appearance vary by gender. The female seems to be more of an attacker, while the male is a supporter.

Poor Chespin... XD
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'd definitely use one of the cat Pokemon, I just don't know which one I'd pick, yet xD
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It seems our fossil pokemon have new abilities.
Chigorasu get's Huge Jaw that boosts the power of jaw-based attacks like Bite and Crunch.
While Amarusu gets Freeze Skin which canges all of it's Normal type moves to Ice type.

Torimian(The poodle dog) has Fur Coat, which cuts moves that come in direct contact with it in half.

Mega Garchomp gets Sand Force as it's ability.
Not that impressed with that honestly. Sand Veil and Rough Skin, to me, are better abilities in comparison.

Also it appears Mega Mewtwo X is a Fighting/Psychic type, with the ability Steadfast.
Wow, neither of Mewtwo's Mega forms get impressive abilities.

And I find it funny how Team Flares goal is to create a "beautiful world".
Judging by their scientist outfits, I think the "beautiful" part is purely asthetic in nature.
I'm really won't be able to take them seriously, will I?
Everything about them seems so over the top and ridiculous. XD
Last edited by Osuchin on Sep 11, 2013 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I wish Chespin's second form was a bit better, but oh well.

Also, I can see the Pokephiles already drooling over Fennekin. e__e
Yuck.

Not the biggest fan of Humanoid Pokemon.
Froakie looks pretty bad « Mr.Gourmet's hat » though, haha.
Bombchu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Oh neat, new CoroCoro scans~

Not sure why Mewtwo needs two Mega evolution things, but okay. Mega Garchomp seems neat, at least. I like the fossil 'mons a lot! Especially Amarusu.. And the cats are adorable~ <3

*sees Chespin evolution*

..... ._.

Why is it fat all of a sudden? And also, it's face reminds me of Crash Bandicoot for some reason. xD The other two starter evolutions look pretty cool, at least, though I'm not sure how I feel about Fennekin suddenly going bipedal.. :/ Bleh, oh well~
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bombchu wrote:Why is it fat all of a sudden? And also, it's face reminds me of Crash Bandicoot for some reason. xD The other two starter evolutions look pretty cool, at least, though I'm not sure how I feel about Fennekin suddenly going bipedal.. :/ Bleh, oh well~
It has become the chestnut burr, rather than just having it on it's head. XD

As for Fennekin's evolution, there are already rumors circulating that the stick in it's bushy tail is an allusion to a witch's broom.
And it seems extremely likely that it's final evolution will be Fire/Psychic, given it has been revealed that it learns at least two Psychic attacks.
HummingGillz
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh « Harvest Goddess » poor Chespin ahahaha. I might get over the appearance once I learn of its final type evolution/moveset, but oh dear lordy, I didn't expect that at all.

Fennekin's and Froakie's forms look a lot better. I'm siding more with Froakie based on appearance.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

A witch?? Oooh. I'd love that if it were true. I really like Fennekin's mid-evolution design, along with Froakie's mid evolution. Siding with those two rather heavily right now, although I really have mixed feelings for loving Fennekin's since I reaaaaally want Litleo first and just notwosametypesonmyteamplease.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

But I definitely called it in regard to Fennekin becoming bipedal.
When it was revealed that it learned a punch move, it seemed incredibly obvious.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
What a badass.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

omg Fennekin's second form looks like a girly Renamon. I didn't want to say it because all the comparisons actually get on my nerves a lot but it just had to be said

So far it's definitely a toss-up between Water and Fire for my starter, but I want to see what the final forms look like first. If Fennekin does get all witchy/wizardy, that'll have to be my choice.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I tooootally see the broom thing now. But I wonder; is that whole thing a detachable accessory or is that it's tail and just an illusion of a broom????

Either way it's super rad.
HummingGillz
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:I tooootally see the broom thing now. But I wonder; is that whole thing a detachable accessory or is that it's tail and just an illusion of a broom????

Either way it's super rad.
I believe it's the tail with a little stick in it. Personally I would find it weird if Fennekin could suddenly remove its tail and use it as a broom/accessory. xD But we'll see the final evolutions soon enough.