Lost profile

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
mymy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I used a Action Replay card and now the harvest moon TOTT game profile is gone! :( Is there a way to get it back? :neutral:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Try using the card again and see if the file comes back if not then you might have to start a new file :(
mymy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I did it again ,but it took my other profile. :(
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

mymy wrote:I did it again ,but it took my other profile. :(
Oh noooooooo :( I'm sorry I don't know how to fix it :( I feel bad now :( umm. I'm sorry you might have to start over again
midnighttherabbit
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

File corruption.
No way to fix it, sorry!
(AR makes it more likely to break.)
rainbowcupcakes104
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Just as midnight said, maybe it's corrupted file.

Is it just the File 1 or both file? Since I've never experience any corrupted file, I don't know much about it.

If it's really corrupted file, then you should buy another copy, since there's nothing you can do...

Sorry, if this doesn't help much ><
mymy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for your help anyway. :neutral: After that happened, I just started a new profile anyway. :) Thanks again! :heart:
Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Try to be more careful using an AR. Don't pile tons of codes on at the same time, and use your common scene not to mix codes that obviously won't match (ex. two codes that'll spawn an item in the first bag slot). Some codes are duds. Test them with utmost caution and by themselves (chances are, most duds don't do anything, but don't save after testing one). Also, I'd suggest not messing with the tools in this game too much. Hearing past stories, anyway.

They're fun devices if you know how to use them (I've personally never have a single bad thing happen to any game) but they can permanently break your game.
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

yeah AR's can cause a lot of trouble my cousins step son let me use his AR to get infinite money on Nintendogs no idea what i did wrong the file was replaced with another one with no dogs just all the money and i had to go by dogs again then i felt like
Spoiler: