New Pokemon!!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou wrote:Image

Awesome.
Is this the female? It looks sooooo much better! :heart:

Meowstick...?

I would love a female team boss. What a twist it would be to have a misleading co-boss make way for the classy dame of doom. :lala:

Next generation we should have Gangsta Grunts snrk.

Beedlebud wrote:Image

I love this guy.
Yes. Ha ha. :lala:
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ha did anyone notice the English names for the starters in the trailer? I think Fennekin is still growing on me.....
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Samurott wrote:Ha did anyone notice the English names for the starters in the trailer? I think Fennekin is still growing on me.....
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

And yup that's a female Pyroar
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Team Flare's Admins remind me of Cipher Peons...I actually love that :D
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou wrote:
Samurott wrote:Ha did anyone notice the English names for the starters in the trailer? I think Fennekin is still growing on me.....
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

wait which is Fennekin ill have to go change my name on the Mystery Dungeon club im guessing its Quilladin
ivanity
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
Samawaryou wrote:
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

wait which is Fennekin ill have to go change my name on the Mystery Dungeon club im guessing its Quilladin
No it is actually Braixin o: I'm pretty sure Quilladin is Chespin's middle evo
Ratiasu_0380
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I have a bad feeling my Pokemon party is going to be swamped with Fire-types.

I WANT.
This is easily my favourite middle-stage Fire-type starter since Quilava. I can't wait to see its final stage. :D

Then of course there's Charmander, and I absolutely love Pyroar (though I'm not sure which gender I like more - they're both awesome). I've always kept my teams fairly balanced (usually having no more than two of the same type of Pokemon), but there are so many great Fire Pokemon to pick from this time around, and Fire has always been my favourite type. Let's hope their second types (assuming Fennekin eventually gets one) will help to balance them out if I do decide to go with all three of them.

Overall, I'm really liking the Pokemon this generation has given us so far. It'll be a hard choice deciding who I want for my party.
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Fennikin or whatever his name is should just stay fire for once
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:Fennikin or whatever his name is should just stay fire for once
Not going to happen. Everything about Braixin screams Fire/Psychic or Fire/Fairy.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Quilladin is assumably based on "quill" + "paladin"
Braixen is apparently based on some word French for fire/ember + "vixen"
Frogadier I saw but forgot.

~~

Anyway, I saw a rumor/speculation around that the final forms will be more or less based on certain themes like Chespin's being warrior/armor based kind of design, Fennekin's being a witch, and Froakie's being a thief (ninja? or maybe just thief since this is Kalos/France).

Either way, I very much seeing that happen. Really excited if Fennekin's is witch based. *3* <3
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:Anyway, I saw a rumor/speculation around that the final forms will be more or less based on certain themes like Chespin's being warrior/armor based kind of design, Fennekin's being a witch, and Froakie's being a thief (ninja? or maybe just thief since this is Kalos/France).
That is a possibility now that I look at them.
Kroakie's evolution looks very ninja-like with that foam scarf-like protrusion.

But on another note, we make get more info soon.
serebii wrote:It has been announced by The Pokémon Company that a special announcement is to be released at 8am PDT on Monday. This announcement's contents are not currently known and could be anything from Pokémon X & Y or even something completely different, but the aesthetics used in the announcement image match that of a trailer that leaked for a Gotta Catch 'Em All site. We'll provide full details on this as and when it happens
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou wrote:
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

But i watched the English Tralier their names were the same?
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou wrote:
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

Serebii reported on it.
serebii wrote:First are the starters. Chespin's evolution, Hariboogu is to be called Quilladin. Fennekin's evolution, Teerunaa , is to be called Braixen and Froakie's evolution, Gekogashira, is to be called Frogadier
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Osuchin wrote:
Samawaryou wrote:
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

Serebii reported on it.
serebii wrote:First are the starters. Chespin's evolution, Hariboogu is to be called Quilladin. Fennekin's evolution, Teerunaa , is to be called Braixen and Froakie's evolution, Gekogashira, is to be called Frogadier
Ohhhhhh... Their Evolutiouns i thought they meant the originals
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Samawaryou wrote:
Frogadier
Quilladin
Braixin

Eh.. I don't like any of these names. =/