New Pokemon!!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
color-freak1
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Billy-- wrote:I think it'll be a Poison or Dragon Eevee evolution :p
I beleive the same thing, I'm 90% sure that it will be a dragon type eevee. THAT WOULD BE AAAAMAZINNNGGGG!!!!!
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

color-freak1 wrote:
Billy-- wrote:I think it'll be a Poison or Dragon Eevee evolution :p
I beleive the same thing, I'm 90% sure that it will be a dragon type eevee. THAT WOULD BE AAAAMAZINNNGGGG!!!!!
And it would fit in with the whole Fairy>Dragon and Fairy<Poison.
So far every time we get new eeveelutions(excluding gen 1) one always has an advantage over the other.
Umbreon>Espeon and Glaceon>Leafeon.
So it would make sense.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Regardless of the type I would love a new evolution for eevee. I was just thinking it was odd that we only got one because I remembered the last couple times they came in pairs.

I always want an all eeveelution team but it's difficult to just pick 6. :(
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Dragon would probably make more sense, cause apparently all of the eeveelutions we have now have been special oriented, and dragon was supposed to be the last special one (or something like that???), but now we can assume Fairy type is a special oriented type and dragon will probably be it's pair if it has one.

Of course, I can't find the video that said that, and that probably came out as a bargled up mess, but...my money is on dragon, although I'd prefer poison (OR GHOST).
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If we do get a 'Vee it would be fantastic, but I'm pulling REALLY hard for poison. They're already giving us a lot of new dragons this generation, and it would be really nice to have a poison type as powerful as an Eeveelution. That said, I don't really expect this to be an Eeveelution, because they've been spamming Eeveelu merch REALLY hard, and what with the short film before the Red Genesect movie, I don't think they'd have done all that without including the other Eeveelu if there were going to be two new ones.

(I could still be wrong though!)
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love the eevee theory. I love eevees, and the fairy one didn't really strike my fancy so.

I've always wanted a Jynx evo...I doubt though.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The evolution was for Honedge, it is called Doublade.
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I was excited at first, but they released basically no information about it. As everyone's saying, Magneton Part 2. I want to know why it's better, you know -- not just "oh Honedge with better stats."
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Pokemonxandy.com should update later today or tomorrow, and we may know more about it then.

I think it looks pretty snazzy! Although definitely not what I was expecting.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Serebii released some additional info on Doublade.
Namely that it attack using it's two unsheathed blades, through telepathically guided attacks.
Though nothing new, outside of Pokémon trivia.
serebii wrote:Image
The official site has revealed the new Pokémon. This Pokémon is called Doublade and is the evolution of Honedge. It is Steel/Ghost-type like it's pre-evolution and has the same ability of No Guard. It is capable of carrying out intricate attacks by telepathically coordinating its two blades to deliver twice the slice in battle. Full details have been added to the pre-release Pokémon page
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Pshhh Doublade is wayyy cooler than Magneton...I actually want one! =D
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aaaaand it can use Sacred Sword. Found the extra bit of cool.
ivanity
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Guys this is totally off topic from the hondedge thing but i realized in one of the videos or pictures or something the mc was riding a rhydon and i said out loud that you can "ride on a Rhydon" and it is still hilarious to me I feel like they have been waiting since gen 1 to make that joke
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Emurii wrote:Aaaaand it can use Sacred Sword. Found the extra bit of cool.
Well so much for it being Keldeo's signature move.
It still has Secret Sword though.
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

ivanity wrote:Guys this is totally off topic from the hondedge thing but i realized in one of the videos or pictures or something the mc was riding a rhydon and i said out loud that you can "ride on a Rhydon" and it is still hilarious to me I feel like they have been waiting since gen 1 to make that joke
LOOOL!

It was worth the wait, no?

:lol: