RF4 Marriage and Confession Guide - Read OP before posting

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Ragnawind
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I didn't see anything about this in the first post, but there are two required sub-events for Forte's marriage. One is about a horse, called "Knight's Horse" in the Japanese version. It involves Forte, Kiel, Bado, Clorica, Volkanon, and Arthur. The other in the Japanese version was "Position of my Heart", which requires the previous sub event. It involves Forte, Kiel, Bado, Nancy, Jones, Vishnal, and Clorica. As for Margaret's, it was called "I'm Right Here" in the Japanese version and involved just Margaret and Porcoline. This information comes from Zoelius' guide on GameFAQs here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/635388-rune ... faqs/64785

You can find the section immediately by searching for 5D
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I can't trigger Arthur's event someone please help me! :(
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm pretty psyched! I already saw the one event listed under Dylas.
So, the marriage event, like the sub events, occurs randomly after you hit 10 or more LP? Sounds like I might be close to finishing his events then. (: I'm seeing events for everyone but want to do them one at a time so I don't get confused with all the required events.

Thanks everyone that contributed to this guide~
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kaze posted the subevent list needed for all the candidates here.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Autumn_Song wrote:I can't trigger Arthur's event someone please help me! :(
Did you read everything in the guide? Please do. That's why I put all the hard work into this thread. It explains what you need to do.

Thanks Rune! Glad I was correct on the ones I have up. Will edit in a bit~
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey, I have a question. I know that the bachelors have reverse proposals, but I thought I heard a while back that the bachelors had reverse confessions. Like, they will confess that they like you and if you accept then you can start dating them. Was this true or is this just a rumor? If it is true, does anyone know around what LP this will happen? Also, if it's true, do all the bachelors have one and can you trigger them all in one game? Sorry for all of the questions and thank you for the help in advance. :)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Hey, I have a question. I know that the bachelors have reverse proposals, but I thought I heard a while back that the bachelors had reverse confessions. Like, they will confess that they like you and if you accept then you can start dating them. Was this true or is this just a rumor? If it is true, does anyone know around what LP this will happen? Also, if it's true, do all the bachelors have one and can you trigger them all in one game? Sorry for all of the questions and thank you for the help in advance. :)
No worries! :D Actually, that was just a rumor unfortunately. D: There actually aren't any reverse confession (I wish there were!)
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wait, Rope, I thought that...
Spoiler:
Xiao Pai has a reverse proposal? I may be wrong. Is she the only one, then?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dravalon Code wrote:Wait, Rope, I thought that...
Spoiler:
Xiao Pai has a reverse proposal? I may be wrong. Is she the only one, then?
She does, it's in the OP under the Lest section :D Fishy is talking about confessions though where you start dating, which there are none for either bachelors or bachelorettes.
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks. So does that mean that she's the only one of the bachelorettes that does so? That's pretty cute of her! :lala:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:Hey, I have a question. I know that the bachelors have reverse proposals, but I thought I heard a while back that the bachelors had reverse confessions. Like, they will confess that they like you and if you accept then you can start dating them. Was this true or is this just a rumor? If it is true, does anyone know around what LP this will happen? Also, if it's true, do all the bachelors have one and can you trigger them all in one game? Sorry for all of the questions and thank you for the help in advance. :)
No worries! :D Actually, that was just a rumor unfortunately. D: There actually aren't any reverse confession (I wish there were!)
Darn, too bad because that would've been awesome. :P Thank you for the answer! :)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dravalon Code wrote:Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks. So does that mean that she's the only one of the bachelorettes that does so? That's pretty cute of her! :lala:
Yup! :D Even with her self-esteem issues she busts out the reverse proposal, which I personally think is kind of amazing. I can't wait to see it on my eventual Lest file!

@Fishy - Np! :D Yeah, I know it's kind of a bummer D:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey, I have found a list for the prerequisite subevents!
Spoiler:
Girls

Clorica: Hang in There!

Forte: The Knight’s Horse.

Dolce: - (You need to clear the 1st arc, tho, like the other guardians).

Amber: Amber Watson!

Xiao Pai: It’s Contagious!, If the wind blows, the bucket makers prosper.

Meg: Concert without an Audience, Payback to Porcoline, Porcoline bond to the Elven Kingdom, Memories thrown into the lake.

Boys

Vishnal: Don’t fall for it, Vishnal!

Arthur: Medical checkup, Glasses for my eyes.

Doug: Sparkling Memory, Doug’s Secret.

Leon: Leon’s Day.

Kiel: The Knight’s Horse, Part-time Job at the Inn.

Dylas: Smile Training.

Found 'em here
I think some of the subevents names are different in the EN version. So, I guess we need to correct it later when anyone else has seen them in english.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Rune posted that a bit farther up :D But thank you fishy! I included it in the OP with credit~
I'm at least glad I was correct on the ones I had up before xD I would have hated to give misinformation haha.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Rune posted that a bit farther up :D But thank you fishy! I included it in the OP with credit~
I'm at least glad I was correct on the ones I had up before xD I would have hated to give misinformation haha.
Ouch, sorry about that! I was so excited, so I must've missed Rune's post.
/feel stupid