RF4 Marriage and Confession Guide - Read OP before posting

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Noo, don't be! :D I often miss things, so it's good to make sure I've caught it. (Plus it's very important information!) Thanks again!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Rope, I REALLY hope you don't mind me asking this but...Dylas's sub-event...just off the top of your head, does anyone know who's in it? If you don't, it's really no problem~
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Dylas sub event i think is.called smile practice or something cause he was the only person listed on the diary.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Rope, I REALLY hope you don't mind me asking this but...Dylas's sub-event...just off the top of your head, does anyone know who's in it? If you don't, it's really no problem~
Spoiler:
Dylas asks for help improving his smile and you just have to take him around and get advice from everybody.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Of course not! :D You're talking about the marriage one, right? Only him! Should be something like mentioning the word "Clumsy" in the title (sorry, I forget the exact name!)

If you're talking about the prerequisite sub-event, it's also only him and it's called "Smile Practice". Hope that helps!

Edit: Ninja'd by helpful fishies everywhere! Thanks everyone :D
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Err, no no! ^^; I know what it's called, I meant...does anyone know where to trigger it? I know it's random but there seems to be a certain place that each one is triggered...
(Sorry for my bad explaining! I kinda meant who's IN it, but I guess that's obvious.)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ohhh, sorry about the misunderstanding! So to start the event (if you know you've triggered a sub-event with him and he won't join your party) just talking to him first should activate it. He'll be in his bedroom. You don't have to talk to anyone else for it to activate. I hope that's what you meant, and I'm really sorry if I misunderstood you again ;_;
Mysterious Gamer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am finally at the second story segment and am pursuing Dylas, is there a specific area of the second story arc we have to be at to start his marriage events? I already completed the "smiling practice" event and have him up to 18 hearts and there is still no progress; even when I have him in my party.

I got to the part where:
Spoiler:
You have to get to the Sechs research area past the Water Ruins
Not sure if this is a spoiler, so I put it hidden just in case xD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

XD Not exactly Rope, but it's close enough. Thank you so so so much~
Dylas is freaking stubborn. Grr.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm, nope you're past the part where you need to be (to romance Dylas/Amber/Leon/Dolce you have to at least finish the first part of the 2nd arc). Unfortunately it might just be really bad luck ;___; You've been triggering other sub-events during this time, right? If so you'll just have to keep at it. If you aren't triggering ANY sub-events, then the plot might be a factor and you might have to advance a bit further. Make sure you chat with all of the residents (especially Meg, sometimes sub-events won't show up because she wants to invite you to a slumber party .___. )

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help D:

@Anon - Oh goodness I'm sorrrry. D: Well if you're having any other problems don't hesitate to ask!
Mysterious Gamer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

That actually may solve my thoughts on why I am stuck lol. I really appreciate it =) I think I will attempt to trigger new events and if that doesn't work, I will go about working on the plot^_^

Thank you, Rope =)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ohhh, good! I'm glad to help :D If you're still having problems after you try those things let me know, and I'll try to help you figure out what's going on~
Yvelk
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Do any of Leon's marriage/per-requisite sub-events involve Doug?
Mysterious Gamer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Just a small update, I am still able to trigger events so hurray! My guess is really just very poor luck with the main marriage sub-event for Dylas xD I will certainly let you know if I need help solving it any further, thanks again^_^
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@ Yvelk - His marriage sub-event doesn't, but he's in Leon's prerequisite sub (him and Dylas will be conversing) but he's not a major part of it. Only for one scene.

@Mysterious - Oooh good! Let us know when you're able to :D I'm really curious (because wow 18LP might be a new record) I hope you get it soon!