RF4 Marriage and Confession Guide - Read OP before posting

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Yvelk
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Noooooo, in that case do you know what part of the second arc
Spoiler:
Doug wakes up? D:
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yvelk wrote:Noooooo, in that case do you know what part of the second arc
Spoiler:
Doug wakes up? D:
Spoiler:
In which part of the storyline are you? Because I remember Doug had to sleep at the clinic twice in the story, one very early in plot 2 and one at the end of the third dungeon (of plot 2 as well). I don't know how much time exactly he sleeps, but just continue the storyline and he'll wake up soon enough. ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey!
So saying "I love you" gets you to start dating...
Does it begin the engagement pricess afterwords or just "I love you too!" Lol
Yvelk
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
Spoiler:
Doug wakes up? D:
Spoiler:
In which part of the storyline are you? Because I remember Doug had to sleep at the clinic twice in the story, one very early in plot 2 and one at the end of the third dungeon (of plot 2 as well). I don't know how much time exactly he sleeps, but just continue the storyline and he'll wake up soon enough. ^^
Spoiler:
I just started the second arc. He's in the clinic cause he got hurt by a Sechs soldier, does he wake up after doing completing Idra Cave? Cause I am totes not good enough for it yet. D:
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
Spoiler:
Doug wakes up? D:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I don't believe it takes very long. Wait a few days and he should wake up. If he doesn't then keep advancing the story.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ahh, yeah like they said it takes no time at all. Just continue with the story a little bit (don't have to do a dungeon or anything) and you'll be okay!
Yvelk
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Alrighty, thank you everyone! :D
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
I just started the second arc. He's in the clinic cause he got hurt by a Sechs soldier, does he wake up after doing completing Idra Cave? Cause I am totes not good enough for it yet. D:
Poor Doug :(
Last edited by Shan O 123 on Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mirocakes
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I think for Arthur's sub event, its "Don't forget your physical!" or something like that. I just finished the sub-event, unless its a totally different one. (Dr. Jones, Porco, Margaret, and Arthur are involved)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

mirocakes wrote:I think for Arthur's sub event, its "Don't forget your physical!" or something like that. I just finished the sub-event, unless its a totally different one. (Dr. Jones, Porco, Margaret, and Arthur are involved)
Yup, that's it! Thank you very much! I'll edit the OP and switch out the English translation :D

Shan - PLEASE edit and spoiler tag that, that's a story spoiler! Be very careful when you reply to things, because you could ruin the plot for someone if you aren't careful to spoiler tag it correctly.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan -PLEASE edit and spoiler tag that, that's a story spoiler! Be very careful when you reply to things, because you could ruin the plot for someone if you aren't careful to spoiler tag it correctly.
Oops sorry I'll change it.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Shan -PLEASE edit and spoiler tag that, that's a story spoiler! Be very careful when you reply to things, because you could ruin the plot for someone if you aren't careful to spoiler tag it correctly.
Edit: I see you have, thanks!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Please do. Thanks~
Fixed it :) I hope it's ok now :)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's perfect! Thanks Shan :D
evilRevan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I find it hilarious I've triggered the prerequistices for Vishnal (Which I, for the life of me, can't figure out what to do next) and Arthur even though I'm not dating them! I did the don't forget your physical and I'm now on Don't Fall For it, Vishnal! Kinda amusing really.

OH! I should just let you guys know, you CAN have dates fall on a festival day! I've done it many times with Dylas. So there you go. xD