RF4 Marriage and Confession Guide - Read OP before posting

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

evilRevan wrote:I find it hilarious I've triggered the prerequistices for Vishnal (Which I, for the life of me, can't figure out what to do next) and Arthur even though I'm not dating them! I did the don't forget your physical and I'm now on Don't Fall For it, Vishnal! Kinda amusing really.

OH! I should just let you guys know, you CAN have dates fall on a festival day! I've done it many times with Dylas. So there you go. xD
Hahah, yeah xD Since they are all technically town events they will, but it's still funny that you can! Thanks for the update on that (it's kind of amazing that I've never had a date on a festival with the amount of times I've haremed) I'll edit the guide!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
evilRevan wrote:I find it hilarious I've triggered the prerequistices for Vishnal (Which I, for the life of me, can't figure out what to do next) and Arthur even though I'm not dating them! I did the don't forget your physical and I'm now on Don't Fall For it, Vishnal! Kinda amusing really.

OH! I should just let you guys know, you CAN have dates fall on a festival day! I've done it many times with Dylas. So there you go. xD
Hahah, yeah xD Since they are all technically town events they will, but it's still funny that you can! Thanks for the update on that (it's kind of amazing that I've never had a date on a festival with the amount of times I've haremed) I'll edit the guide!
Haha. I always seem to have them fall on a festival day every now and then. Don't know why, but Dylas just seems to go along with it. Normally if you ask the day before, it can fall on a festival and be ok. No idea why you haven't had this happen. XD
giggled
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Dylas, why won't you propose to me?! ;___;
I have done his pre-requisite event (the smile one, unless there's more than one?), and I even have him at 16 hearts. After finishing both arcs, you're all I have left, babe.

Why won't you love me, Dylas? Don't make me go after Leon already!
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Maybe he's shy?
/slapped

Wow that is a lot of hard work you put into that but as annoying as it is, it's completely random. :lala:
*tries to be helpful with the (very) little knowledge she has...
/mini slapped
Mysterious Gamer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

giggled wrote:Dylas, why won't you propose to me?! ;___;
I have done his pre-requisite event (the smile one, unless there's more than one?), and I even have him at 16 hearts. After finishing both arcs, you're all I have left, babe.

Why won't you love me, Dylas? Don't make me go after Leon already!
If it helps, I kept Dylas in my party while he is still at 18 LP and triggered 2 new Dylas events; whether they are required I am hoping they are so I too can get married xD
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

18LP? Is it hard to get them that far up? As lovers? :?:
giggled
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Mysterious Gamer wrote:
If it helps, I kept Dylas in my party while he is still at 18 LP and triggered 2 new Dylas events; whether they are required I am hoping they are so I too can get married xD
Oh lawd. ;_; How'd you trigger them?
I've tried getting him in my party and sleeping and seeing if he leaves, but he never does. B(
Dylas seems to be a little pain in the butt, he better be worth it after-marriage! Leon is seeming more and more attractive by the moment!

And, getting them 15LP+ isn't too hard, I'm on Spring 17th of the 3rd year (2nd, technically, including the year-long timeskip at the end of the last arc.)
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

There's a time skip? :?: Hm I did not know that... *racking brain for theories*
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wow way to not tag your spoilers =___=;;
Emptyness
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Can I only trigger Clorica's marriage during the Get It Together event? I've already finished that sub-event but she refuses my engagement ring, also have a double bed. I've also finished the 2nd arc.

Thanks
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Emptyness wrote:Can I only trigger Clorica's marriage during the Get It Together event? I've already finished that sub-event but she refuses my engagement ring, also have a double bed. I've also finished the 2nd arc.

Thanks
Get It Together is her prerequisite sub-event. After you trigger it, you'll need to keep triggering sub-events until her actual marriage one activates (I'm not sure of the name of it, I'm sorry). It's all random D: I'm sorry! I hope that helps a bit~

I hope all you Dylas romancers trigger his marriage sub soon! I had to reset like 40 times to get Arthur's to activate last night ~__~ (last time I tried it it activated immediately. This time I had a loooot of trouble)
giggled
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Do you just do the partying + sleep thing over and over until you activate your sub-event? ;w;'
I've been tempting to do it but I don't want to just timeskip through the days, but ehh...
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

...So I managed to trigger Clorica's 'Get it Together' event, but Dylas is remaining as stubborn as ever. Clorica's at like...3 hearts to, and Dylas is at 18. -pouts- Dylas, I want to teach you how to smile! LET ME HELP YOU!
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

EDIT: My bad. I misread the asterisks saying when you unlock the characters 3:
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

giggled wrote:Do you just do the partying + sleep thing over and over until you activate your sub-event? ;w;'
I've been tempting to do it but I don't want to just timeskip through the days, but ehh...
Yup, that's what I normally do. I'm married now in winter (first year) so I had to skip like a month and a half, but I feel that it was worth xD What I would do is just save in another slot and see how quickly you might be able to trigger them. Reload if it takes too long for your liking

@Fishy - KEEP IT UP! D: I'm rooting for you!

@Sam - No prob :D It's nice that you don't!