Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you all! I'll try updating the OP asap!

@vishy, you have to see "Don't Forget Your Physical!" it starts with Doctor Jones. When you have seen it, see if you have all the requirements listed here.
Cherry Blossom
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Got an event called "Mood Reversal Medicine":
Spoiler:
Participants: Jones, Arthur
Start: Speak to Jones (he was alone in the clinic but I'm not sure if that matters)

You can get some special dialogue from all of the villagers in the event, but only Jones and Arthur are listed in the participants.
And for "The Red Knight",
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure the participants are Kiel, Forte, Bado, Arthur, Vishnal, and Clorica, from what I remember! I may be missing a person, though. D:
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Cherry! I actually read about that event on the tumblr kaze no travelers. It sounds so cool! Even mistress Trupin has special dialogue. :O It's one of the few I didn't see yet.

I believe I added everything, please let me know if you have more info everyone! I actually got Too Much Free Time in my game but forgot about it, sorry I didn't add it sooner.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

How do you guys keep track of the events? (The name)
Everytime an event pop up I don't recognize it..
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:How do you guys keep track of the events? (The name)
During the event, you have to go back to the diary where you save. There'll be a new option called "Town Events" with the event's details.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
acolyte wrote:How do you guys keep track of the events? (The name)
During the event, you have to go back to the diary where you save. There'll be a new option called "Town Events" with the event's details.
OK. Diligence. Need to note that down.. -_-

EDIT: found one - a correction actually - 'How to Make Lots of Money' should be 'How to Make A Pile of Money'
Last edited by acolyte on Oct 15, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

:lala: Solved it sorry
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hey I just got through the event "A Friendly Secret." It's already listed and has the correct people listed but I thought I'd give a walkthrough of it:
Spoiler:
First Day: Talk to Meg and Chlorica while in the restaurant. Watch the scene.
Second Day: Talk to Meg, Chlorica, Xiao Pai, and Forte while in the restaurant. Sometimes it takes running into the next room and back to trigger the scene.
Third Day: Talk to Meg. She will mention going to visit the clinic. They ended up not going this day.
Fourth Day: In the morning, go to the clinic when Blossom, Nancy, Meg, Chlorica, Xiao Pai, and Forte are there. Watch the scene.
Complete!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey, I have a couple questions about Kiel's sub-events. First off, do they activate in any specific order, like, can you only activate The Knight's Steed if you've already done Part-time Job, or in vise-versa? Or can they be activated in any order? And does Forte need to be at a specific FP level for The Knight's Steed to activate?
Miku-chan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Just found this event while trying to trigger the 3rd arc.

Eternal Rivals
Spoiler:
Participants: Doug, Dylas, Blossom, Porcoline, Margaret, Vishnal
Start: Enter Porcoline's Kitchen
Notes:
1. Afer the event starts, talk to Vishnal to receive an idea.
2. Talk to Porcoline and Blossom.
3. The next day, visit Porcoline's Kitchen and the general store.
4. Wait one more day, and go in front of the airship for the last part of the event.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you for the info acolyte, Rach and Miku chan! ^^ I added the new info and walkthrouhgs. The rivals one is another I got and forgot to add, sorry!
Anonymous Fish wrote:Hey, I have a couple questions about Kiel's sub-events. First off, do they activate in any specific order, like, can you only activate The Knight's Steed if you've already done Part-time Job, or in vise-versa? Or can they be activated in any order? And does Forte need to be at a specific FP level for The Knight's Steed to activate?
I am so sorry, but I'm not sure about anything to give you an answer. I know I got Part Time Job before The Knight's Steed and already had some FP with Forte (around 5, I believe). I think they can be seen in any order and you don't need a certain amount of FP to see The Knight's Steed, but I'm not sure.

I also believe It's A Mistery and How To Make Piles of Money are needed to marry Kiel and Forte because the latter reveals a lot of their backstory and the former adds a lot of depth to their relationship. But I've read elsewhere that only The Knight's Steed and Part Time Job are needed so that's all I added to the OP. I'm sorry I can't give a concrete answer. :/
Miku-chan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:Hey, I have a couple questions about Kiel's sub-events. First off, do they activate in any specific order, like, can you only activate The Knight's Steed if you've already done Part-time Job, or in vise-versa? Or can they be activated in any order? And does Forte need to be at a specific FP level for The Knight's Steed to activate?
I am so sorry, but I'm not sure about anything to give you an answer. I know I got Part Time Job before The Knight's Steed and already had some FP with Forte (around 5, I believe). I think they can be seen in any order and you don't need a certain amount of FP to see The Knight's Steed, but I'm not sure.
In contrary, I saw The Knight's Steed way before Part-time Job, so I don't think there's a specific order for these events. 100% random, I guess?
Midnyte Wolf
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Just got this post-marriage event!

Sweet Nothings
Spoiler:
Participants: Spouse
Start: Speak to Porcoline
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just got a mini event! I walked to the west side of town and was approached by this scary man. He asks Frey where the school is and she looks all concerned because she doesn't know. Vishnal shows up thinking Frey's being threatened and then realizes the mistakes, gives the man proper directions, and then spazzes out because he jumped to conclusions :lol: It's a super cute mini event - triggered midday, Vishnal at 7 LP. No idea if there's a name for it, but thought I'd mention it here :)
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Aw I should've noted down about what to do for How to Make a Pile of Money. It was broken up to 2-3 encounters and it did get me annoyed..
First was Bado and Vishnal, second was Meg/Porcoline outside the airship, and third was Forte inside Bado's, and was there an event outside castle? I might've gotten the order wrong.. gah. Oh well hope someone encounters it again >.<