Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
daughter of the moon
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Goddangit Meg, you had to have an event activate! This is one of the few times I've seen Dylas in the flowershop too...
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

daughter of the moon wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Goddangit Meg, you had to have an event activate! This is one of the few times I've seen Dylas in the flowershop too...
You have to check your diary, and only if there's 'Town Events' marking Memories then the event is triggering. I think.
daughter of the moon
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Just completed the subevent, now to go try and trigger the next one! This one had me in tears though...
Edit: Ah, blast. Dylas left already...
rainydaze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

this has been super helpful.

i do have a question though
Spoiler:
i talked to dylas, and he tried to smile at me but i said that it was creepy. then (right after) i talked to leon and vishnal in the castle. they spoke about how kiel may have the book leon was looking for. which even did i trigger?? i thought it was smile practice, but now it seems like it is one of leon's events.
daughter of the moon
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I believe that's A Day in Leon's Life.

I really like your avatar and signature. Guy is awesome~
rainydaze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

yes, that is what it turned out to be. it is just weird how dylas isn't part of it yet he had to leave the next morning when he was accompanying me.

thanks for the complement. i had a major crush on Guy at one point when I was obsessed with tales of the abyss(3ds). now I am totally crushing on heisuke from hakuouki
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:I also saw a little one where Clorica falls asleep on your shoulder and gets all blushy about it afterwards. Does she have a crush too? It's so adorable And I shipped Frey with Meg... I really wish Frey could be a lesbian sometimes.

Would you all like the mini events added to the front page? I don't think they have names nor are required for anything, so I'm not sure if I want to... Does anyone know if they keep you from activating others?
No worries it's a lot to go through :) I didn't see that one! And I totally ship Meg and Frey :lala: I may marry Meg in my male file JUST to do a character swap so it's Frey and Meg on the wedding day :lol:

Since the mini-events don't have names and seem to trigger randomly, it's probably best to note somewhere that they happen and which ones people have seen - like brief summaries of them. I didn't know if it would be useful to write it out or not so I just wrote it out xD I don't know if they keep you from activating other sub-events though :/

Finished second arc and now spamming Doug with gifts so I can add him to my harem :lol: Also trying to trigger as many sub events as humanly possible before the 3rd arc triggers. I'll write out min-guides for the ones I see. Also
Spoiler:
I love how at the end of the 2nd arc the game ships Doug/Dylas harder than everyone :lol: That whole "OMG GUYS GET A ROOM" response from the villagers plus Doug and Dylas blushing faces made my liiiiiiife
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Love this guide. Thanks.

Can we get it pinned?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I got the knight's steed event and the notes said i had to be married to kiel or forte but im not married to either of them ...what going on ?
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I got the knight's steed event and the notes said i had to be married to kiel or forte but im not married to either of them ...what going on ?
I just did that one today. It's is REQUIRED in order to marry them. In other words you can't marry them until you do it.
Miku-chan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Finally got Leon's event to activate.
Since it's pretty long and lasts for days, I figured I'd write a mini-guide for it.

A Day in Leon's Life
Spoiler:
Participants: Leon (but the people involved will leave / refuse to join party)
Start: Visit the butlers' room when Leon is inside.
Notes:
1. In the butlers' room, you'll see an event with Vishnal and Leon about a book.
2. The next day, go in front of the airship for an event with Kiel.
3. The next day, go near the clinic for an event with Doug and Dylas.
4. The next day, see an event with Forte at the plaza.
5. Wait one more day and visit the inn for an event with Lin Fa.
6. Go to Arthur's office for another event.
7. Step outside of Arthur's office and wait for the last event with Kiel.
Hope that helps. ^^
Last edited by Miku-chan on Oct 21, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGhostWriter
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I cannot get the conversation between Vishnal and Leon to trigger.
Spoiler:
I've talked to both Clorcia and Volkanon, walked through all entrances, made sure no one was in the room, but the converation won't start.
what do I do?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

TheGhostWriter wrote:I cannot get the conversation between Vishnal and Leon to trigger.
Spoiler:
I've talked to both Clorcia and Volkanon, walked through all entrances, made sure no one was in the room, but the converation won't start.
what do I do?
Just in case you didn't see my reply in the Marriage FAQ:

What part of the plot are you at?
Spoiler:
If Doug is out of commission, you won't be able to trigger it. You need to wait until he wakes up and is active again (doesn't take but a few days), because he's a part of the next scene, so it won't trigger unless you do.
TheGhostWriter
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
TheGhostWriter wrote:I cannot get the conversation between Vishnal and Leon to trigger.
Spoiler:
what do I do?
Just in case you didn't see my reply in the Marriage FAQ:

What part of the plot are you at?
Spoiler:
If Doug is out of commission, you won't be able to trigger it. You need to wait until he wakes up and is active again (doesn't take but a few days), because he's a part of the next scene, so it won't trigger unless you do.
Thank you! I just got him awake! =D
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Got an unlisted event titled "Thoughts Lost in the Lake." The event participants are Margaret, Illuminata. It's a short little event, happens in one day, and at the end, you get the choice to call Margaret "Meg" all the time. It's even voiced when you invite her out and stuff. Got it as a girl, but Illuminata sure implied things at the end there...