Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:I'll try the Rare Can upgrade then. The Puppet Strings were easy because when I was getting those Marionetta was easy to kill (took about two hits) and I just warped out and re-entered to fight her several time till I got it. This Guardian is tough however and I can only take it out about three times a day before I'm just out of HP/RP and my pets are wore out. Going to be slow going, but not much else I can do.
Have you tried the 'Straight Punch' rune ability? It's great when you are fighting a single monster, as long as you either have long range or can take a hit or two.
I sold all my runes since they were still 'unshipped'. I've gotten a few back, but honestly I never used them as I never could figure out how to upgrade them.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm looking for the White Stone. Only thing listed in the OP is that it's in the Sech's Territory. Well that's a pretty big place. Anything more specific?

Thanks.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Do you remember that block near where you fight Aquameleon? There's an image of a family on it. If you go there with your spouse and child, it will disappear and you can go down a long path where you fight Titans and a Crystal Mammoth. At the far end up the path you can pick a White Stone out of the ground.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:Do you remember that block near where you fight Aquameleon? There's an image of a family on it. If you go there with your spouse and child, it will disappear and you can go down a long path where you fight Titans and a Crystal Mammoth. At the far end up the path you can pick a White Stone out of the ground.
Well dagnabbit. So in other words I can't make the best armor and stuff until after I'm married and have a family.
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Now I understand why Love is the most powerful thing in the world...
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:Well dagnabbit. So in other words I can't make the best armor and stuff until after I'm married and have a family.
if my memory serves right then the strongest doesn`t need the stone, strong ones maybe but not THE strongest, spear might be an exception, I haven`t played for a while so I dont remember details >_< I know there`s an accessory that needs it though too
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know what level in mining you need to be in order to get Light Ores? I'm around level 48-50 in mining, but I haven't encountered a single one. It's one of the last things I need to get in order to complete my shipping list (That, the Monarch mushroom, and a few items you can only pick up in the Sharance Maze), which I want to complete before starting an New Game+. Thanks in advance for the help!
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Any level can mine Light Ore or any Ore. It's all luck really. Higher Mining Skill only give you higher chance of getting jewels/minerals beside Iron and Scrap.
My first Light Ore was around L.30 Mining Skl.
Also make sure you mine at the right spot. (all mine in Spring Area, except for the cave)
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

check this out! I organized a bunch of the items into a chart that can be organized
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing
Balisong
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

So get this: today I talked to a touristy villager who told me "Strengthening a weapon with 4-Leaf Clover increases rare drops from monsters." Thought I'd add that here since I've read tons about using a rare can to increase drop rates, but I've never seen anyone mention a clover that I can remember.
monkeyluvr25
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

This was really helpful! Especially when I can't remember where items are and I want to craft something.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Today I got a Tomato Ghost to drop a Titan Tomato.
Kaist
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You can get pineapple seeds from the pineapple monsters in Leon Karnak if you kill them long enough. Useful for sequence breaking.
clairefarronodin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Don't know if this is somewhere in this topic but Typhoon drops Devil Horn.
Mimrose
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I did get the legendary scale as a drop from Aquaticus in the Sharance Maze (and on my second try also! :O).