horse trouble! Help!

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So it's been one game year and I totally forgot that if you didn't raise the hearts on your horse, the guy that gave you it will try to take it back.
but if you just ignore him and go strait to bed you'll still have your horse.
but he keeps coming back every couple days and my horse has no hearts yet! yikes!
will he give up at the end of spring so I can get it's hearts up in peice? and WILL my horse's hearts go up at all??? I sure hope so. Cause I don't think I can handel anymore of these panic attacks it's giving me. D:
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

If you not take care of his horse, Barley will take the horse from you, and then he'll give you another chance on the next year, he'll give you a fully grown up horse with 0 heart. So barley will not taken that horse again from you later (make sure you take a good care of the horse if you want to win the horse race festival).
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

is this confermed? I just want to make sure, because I thought the baby horse cutscece is only in year one.
(and I'd rather not have another serise of anxiety attacks, and I'd rather not have to start the game over just because my horse gets taken away, cause I have everything upgraded and now just raising money for the vacation house. :shock: )
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

so I'd have to wait for year 3?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah he will bring the horse back on year 3
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Really?!!? Thank goodness...