Help!

A fishing RPG that's older than Harvest Moon. Current games include River King 1 (GB/3DS VC), River King 2 (GBC/3DS VC), River King Advanced (GBA), A Wonderful Journey (Ps2), and Mystic Valley (DS)
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I just got the Legend of the River King for GB on the 3DS virtual console and I don't know how to fish! Please help!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It might help if you start by reading the instruction manual that came with the game. Before starting, select Manual from the touch screen on your 3DS. It will cover the basic controls of the game.

If you do get a bite on your line and the fish easily gets away, it is typically because the size of your hook is not right for the fish you're catching.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:It might help if you start by reading the instruction manual that came with the game. Before starting, select Manual from the touch screen on your 3DS. It will cover the basic controls of the game.

If you do get a bite on your line and the fish easily gets away, it is typically because the size of your hook is not right for the fish you're catching.
Thank you so much, Cherubae. I read the manual and only figure it out by accident after trying for a few hours. It was just in time, too, because I was nearly out of bait and hooks, and I had no money left. So, if I would've ran out, I would've had to start over.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

How do you catch the Cutthroat Trout?
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:How do you catch the Cutthroat Trout?
I caught the Cutthroat Trout. I needed a small fishing hook. :o :shock: