What will your ORAS Secret Base be?

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Fishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Just wondering about all you Ushians..What will your base be? Will it be more Base or Gym? Mine will be as close as it can be to my original base in Emerald :) It might not be the best Gym, but I DID put a few Traps in... :twisted: muahhahahahaha
SilentPsycho
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

It will probably be a normal base, but still with the option to battle. Still trying to figure out whether I'm going to go for a cave or for a tree though.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I really liked the tree so I assume I'll go with that again. I never really used it as a gym though so I've got to try that.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

buneary shrine.

/jk jk
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Im not sure what mine will be like. But I do know where the location will be. Either one of the caves in that little hidden valley in the Rusturf Tunnel where the guy is looking for his glasses. Or the little island with the one tree thats just below Mauville City that has the sign with the Team Magma/Aqua Rules on it. I really liked the secret base option in the original Ruby And Sapphire games so I cant wait to see what they changed and kept the same with ORAS
Haatsu
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

With plushies.

Lots and lots of Poké plushies.

Mine will probably be in one of the tree bases. I don't remember, but it's the one near one of the Ace Trainers... I really need to brush up my Hoenn geography, but my copy's back at my other home so I can't. OTL
copernicusmaximus
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

My last secret base was right by Fallarbor Town, in the cave with the route with all the ash. I liked to collect ash there and get glass items. It also had nice route music, and I liked the music in Fallarbor town too. :)
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

copernicusmaximus wrote:My last secret base was right by Fallarbor Town, in the cave with the route with all the ash. I liked to collect ash there and get glass items. It also had nice route music, and I liked the music in Fallarbor town too. :)
Yeah I tried to make a full glass set for the hideout. That was a LOT of walking.

Been a LONG time since I played though, I have no idea where the hideouts were so I'll have to find them again ... or use some map.
Fishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh...I forgot...I had my base in the tree after the desert on Route 111(easy to remember lol)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Plushie Base.

Probably in a rock.

It'd be cool if there were underwater options this time around though.
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not interested in doing a gym, so it will be a cute little place, heh.

I always used the bush right in front of Fortree, but I expect stuff has been moved around.
maideline
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm gonna make mine in a tree because I always loved those wood floors and the shady leaves, man. Gonna fill it up with cute plushies everywhere.

I'll put it somewhere that doesn't require an HM to reach it.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I honestly have no idea. I need to look at these secret bases as they might be different than in the original.
lostsongs
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think I'll make mine a tree. I like that you can share bases through QR codes in ORAS!
luph n joii
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I like the music note mats, so maybe I'll use them again. I don't have anything planned yet.