Nintendo Switch/3DS/DS Friend Codes + Miiverse IDs

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
dr4g0nh34d
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

My FC in my sig.
Currently Playing Fantasy Life, but also have HM: TToT and Pokemon X.
inkawidjaya
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

pls add my friend code 066252733003
i play everyday :) thanks
hmdailyplayer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Jd1other wrote:My 3DS code is 5300-8339-8180, and the name is Jordan! Just pm me if you add me, so I'm sure to add you back!
i added u
Alyx
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

inkawidjaya wrote:pls add my friend code 066252733003
i play everyday :) thanks
I added you! My FC is in my sig.
twizbuck
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

3DS friend code:

1607-2081-4290

Been playing Tomodachi Life and Fantasy Life, looking for an excuse to get back to Rune Factory 4 and Harvest Moon: ANB.
Anon
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

FC: 4339-3913-4692

Anyone play Pokemon X/Y and have growlithe and/or ponyta in their safari? They're some of the few I'm missing.

I also have no idea what is in my safari.
QualityReviewer
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hello. I recently upgraded to the new 3ds xl and I just got Pokemon AS today so I would like to eventually trade and battle. I`m not sure how to contact the friends I have on my old 3ds to let them know of the new FC. I can`t remember the names here vs the names on the friend list. Anyway my new FC is:

FC: 1478-6264-1657

Miiverse ID: QualityReviewer9 (not sure still how to use miiverse)

My current games: both Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire, Fire emblem awakening,and RF4.

Ready to play SOS on day 1. :-D

Please add me to the overall list and anyone can add me now as well. Just let me know. Thank you.
WorMzy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hey QualityReviewer, assuming you still have your old 3DS, and you have an internet connection, you can transfer your old 3DS' data (including your friendcode, existing friends, save data, streetpass stuff) to your New 3DS. This may (will?) overwrite any save data you have created on the New 3DS since you bought it though, so that might be a deal breaker for you.

I'll add your new FC to the list and leave your old FC there too, for the time being. Let me know if you want either removing.
QualityReviewer
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thank you WorMzy. I don`t have a trustworthy wifi spot that could withstand 2-4 hours of system transfer so I will just keep it new. I only had a few digital games on the old 3ds. My only concerns are wondering if there are any issues with playing my Pokemon X on the new system and partial transfers so I can transfer my photos. (I understand I`d have to redownload the update and lose any streetpass data). So far I`m loving being able to trade without the internet. :-D

Do keep the old FC up for awhile so I can try to find the friends and ask if they would like to add me to the new one.

But officially my new FC will be most likely used for future games.

Thank you again.
K.D.
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ok, my miiverse account got banned because of badmins so can anyone tell my friends Forte(OkamiB1ue) and Fatewolf that I will be back in 2 weeks? Fate's NNID is Fate_Diesel_ I believe and Fate has the infinty symbol thing after it. PM me if you message them. FYI My mii name is T.I.L.Kyle.
Nadya
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hey there!, I am new at this forum. So, please take it easy with me hehe
Here's my FC: 0946-3248-6065
Here's my game list (for now):
- Mario Kart 7
- Mario and Sonic at London Olympic
- Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
- Story of Seasons
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Kid Icarus Uprising
- Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth

If you want to play together with me just PM me! I'd love to play with you guys :D
kristaok
Banned: Trolling

Post  Posted:

FC: 1435-7243-5599
Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, and Animal Crossing New Leaf... More coming soon!

Let me know if you intend to add me and I'll add back!
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry for doing this so late.
My NA 3DS friend codes are this:
0301-9793-1064
0275-9930-2396

PM me, if you want to add me, and I will add you back.
Goldmare
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hello y'all. I'm not adding anyone to my list just now as I don't like to overcrowd it, but hey, one never knows, so here's my 3DS FC: 0404-5850-3894

PM me if you want to add me! :)

Also, my NNID is (gasp!) Goldmare. I use Miiverse semi-regularly. I also have a Wii U, so I'd be happy to friend Ushians I know on Miiverse.
ForbiddenWolf19

Post  Posted:

Hello fellow Ushians, I've recently cleared space by removing people who have never ever shown they are playing any games or anything active in the past days or hours in the past half year or more. I hope that by making the recent room that I find some really kind and sweet players who would like to trade FC with me. I would love to make more friends through gaming. I also prefer people with an account, no fishes please, really sorry. I only say that, cause the people I add, I am going to also add to my friend list on this site. This might sound silly/crazy/stupid, but I like to match the mii's to the members on the site, as well as be able to send a message to them should I need too. So sorry again, I promise I am not trying to be rude.

I always end up playing old games and new games. The main games I have been playing so far Yo-kai watch, SoS, Omega Alpha(IV breeding), AC:HHD(Rating others)

My FC is 4098-2203-2975
Miiverse: Tessa/ForbiddenWolf19 (don't really use it for now)
Last edited by ForbiddenWolf19 on Nov 11, 2015 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.