How to unlock 99 villager event?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm trying to get the 99 villager event and really have been trying to get the second ending. on the asset page it says i have 98 and I have everyone unlocked. Does that include me btw? Do all of them have to be on the island? (Not absent). This is really annoying I just wanna get the ultimate ending...
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anyone help? Any replies? I'm stumped.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

There are 29 villagers and 70 sub villagers, for a total of 99. Someone is missing from your list.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

rlly? I have everyone on the list. ima check the wiki. brb.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Who tho? I counted the main villager list. I counted 28, but no one was missing. I have Elliot, Natalie, Felicia, Taro, Mirabelle, Julia, Chen, Charlie, Gannon, Eliza, Vaughn, Pierre, Denny, Chelsea, Witch Princess, Harvest Goddess, Regis, Sabrina, Shea, Wada, Lanna, Nathan, Alisa, Dr Trent, Karen, Popuri, Cliff, and my kid (Griffi). Am I supposed to count as one? Cuz Im not on the villager list.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Honestly im checking this topic every day and it already has 92 views. Any help plz? :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't see Mark on your list. He may be the one you are missing.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

But I AM Mark. You only unlock him if you play as a girl, right? It would be weird if there were 2 identical Marks.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think you're missing a sub-villager. You have all the main villagers, there are only 28 aside from yourself. Your problem must be an overlooked sub-villager. If you really want to go through all the trouble of listing the sub-villagers you have, I might be able to use my guide book to tell you who.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh, you can also go to the game guide site and go to the villager section and check the names to your game's list to see who you're missing.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Might as well but i swear i did count 70.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Harvest Sprites: Noe, Neil, Earl, Rock, Ben, Kalen, Manfred.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Boy farmers: Kipp, Buck, Wayne, Elison, Fred, Kevin, Graham.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Girl farmers: Megan, Tina, Raquel, Sachi, Amy, Tess, Rebecca.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anglers: Kaleb, Shane, Tyler, Yoshi, Iku, Kent, Harvey.