Favorite weapon to use in Rune Factory 4?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I myself enjoy using twin blades
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I like using artes (or whatever the weapon skills are called. Are they just called weapon skills?) with everything except spears- it's the only way I've ever gotten experience in the spear skill, since that weapon isn't intuitive to me at all. The type doesn't matter as much as the stats and the skill effect, for me.
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

RF4 is the first game that I think I put in an effort to try to use all of the weapon types. In the past games, the twin blades and short sword have always been my favorites because of the speed. But I've come to find out that I actually really like the spear. Going in I thought it'd be my least favorite, but it really took me by surprise. I especially liked its 'power-up' move.
GrimoireFan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I tend to like Dual Blades the Best,but have started to like Long Sword and Gloves a lot because of the skills they have. The only one I really don't like is Spear. :lol:
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't really use skills. I prefer magic.
ArcNeoMasato
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Mostly cause of my habit from RF3, I go with Twin Swords and a hammer on backup.
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I played with everything. I like Gloves and Twin Blades for their speed, and the Spear for its reach. Also magic because KABOOM! 8D
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I always use dual blades. I seem to have the best control over them. I only use spears when/if I have to.
Otherwise if a monster is attacking from an area I can reach, then I use my own pet monsters that can use long rage attacks.
Dual Blades for life!!!