SUN AND MOON STARTERS AND LEGENDARY POKEMON

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm so hyped for this. I love the new legionaries. I already know that I'm gonna choose Litten as my starter
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Japanese ad hit me right in the feels, holy « Puppy Doodoo ».

I'm going for Rowlet, even though I'm already planning on having a Tropius in my party (have it waiting for hatching in Omega Ruby)
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'll be taking Popplio that's for sure.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm stuck between Litten and Rowlet, but all of the starters are adorable. I'm definitely getting Sun though.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The graphics look great IMO. I'm starting to feel the hype!
I really like Litten so it might be my starter but I also really like Rowlet ^^'

I've always like the night so I will be getting moon first but I always wind up getting both eventually (or my mother will buy the other) so I guess it doesn't matter.

I hope this won't dissapoint me like the last two pkm games :|
dgarock
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The starters are nice, Rowlet and it's Grass/Flying it's interesting, I'll wait if Litten's evolution are Fire/Dark haha. Popplio it's a little less appealing to me, but maybe I'll change my mind after seeing his stats, evolution, etc.
The Legendary Pokémon are pretty cool, specially the Sun one, who'll be Fire/???. The Moon one will likely be Water/Dark or Water/Flying haha.
Besides that, we have just a few news, the graphics of the overall World seems better, without that chibi-looking design from XY and OrAs haha. The region is based on Hawaii, right? The only problem I have with that is having to use Surf a lot, just like in Hoenn...
Anyway, I intend to buy this game anyway, hopefully it will be great.
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My friend and I are trying to stay away from spoilers so we can play it together and it can all be brand new come November!! But omg we couldn't resist seeing the starters at least and I LOVE THEM. I've seen some people saying they're like 'the worst starters yet' but I do not agree. I think they're all really adorable and I'd happily do a full playthrough with any of them. But I'm 100% going for Rowlet. Ohhh. My « Harvest Goddess ». Tiny grass bird. And my friend's gonna go for Litten!

I'll not watch the trailer but I'm really happy they brought character customisation back! Now to try to avoid spoilers for over 6 months hahh
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Soapylion wrote:I've seen some people saying they're like 'the worst starters yet' but I do not agree.
I don't either. Honestly, I think these people have said the same thing with all the new starters at one point or another.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Starters have grown on me immensely within the last few minutes. BUT I think my fave so far might be Popplio?? It looks kind of silly but it's pose/noise it makes is soooo cute. Litten is obv gonna appeal to me cause CATS and Rowlet is cute too.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hawaii, woot!

Haha... I mistook the male protagonist for the female one. I think the girl was in the trailer and she had a chicken hat or something?

I don't like the starters. I think that's the first time ever tbqh. They'll grow on me but I don't like them. They don't look 'starter' to me, they look like regular Pokemon.

The overworld is so pretty and I love the human designs. I bet there's a ton of fanart already.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ahh, did anyone see the skin tone options? They have a forth tone that's darker than before! So cute.

Kukui looks like a cute professor. GF knows how to make attractive professors lately. The male and female protagonist look really similar. We haven't had that since Red and Leaf. I thought they were the same person... Ah, now I wish they were related but I doubt they will be.

I wish I could find fanart of the random long haired girl and random rival-looking guy but that'll be hard until they have names.
Ehppy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Rowlet is tooooo cute.
Also the legendaries are amazing.
I'm really hyped and also a little tired because I couldn't sleep hah.
But this is too awesome, I was hopeful for a trailer but wasn't expecting it just because news has been so scarce.
*sheds a tear*
Beautiful.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I can't wait until November 18th going to be great.
airmanexe
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Going by base forms, I like Litten the most, but I'd rather wait until the final evolutions are revealed before making a decision.