Pokemon Sun and Moon - New Trailer!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:MORE 'MONS ON SEREBII + TRAILER

The bear terrifies me but Mimicyu is sOoooOoooooOoo CUTE. I just pray it has an evolution and doesn't look like doodoo. TWO OF MY FAVORITE TYPES IN ONE THO.
I kind of hope it doesn't have an evo! Although, if it's taking our mouse slot for this gen, I suppose it will.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I want Mimikyu. I want it, and I want it now! :heart: :lol:.
So far, Mimikyu is the best new Pokémon announced for this generation, IMO. (I'm hoping it has variations to it. Like they'll be some that look like Pikachu, but also some that look like Jigglypuff, or something.)
Last edited by Nightlight on Jul 19, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Emurii wrote:
Blue Rose wrote:MORE 'MONS ON SEREBII + TRAILER

The bear terrifies me but Mimicyu is sOoooOoooooOoo CUTE. I just pray it has an evolution and doesn't look like doodoo. TWO OF MY FAVORITE TYPES IN ONE THO.
I kind of hope it doesn't have an evo! Although, if it's taking our mouse slot for this gen, I suppose it will.

I thought that was electric hedghog?
airmanexe
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

These are pretty nice! Out of this new batch I like Mudsdale and Whimpod the most.

I admit I wasn't very fond of Bewear back when it was revealed some time ago, but it has started to grow on me.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like them all except Bewear. *doses it in holy water*
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:I like them all except Bewear. *doses it in holy water*
Good « Harvest Goddess » that bear is scary! WHY NINTENDO
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Next information update is August 1st. <333
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

More Sun and Moon Information Incoming!

The latest trailer for Pokémon Sun & Moon has been released by The Pokémon Company. This trailer reveals a lot of new Pokémon and features in the game. First they reveal Alola Forms. These are new variations of classic Pokémon. Exeggutor is Grass/Dragon with the ability Frisk
Vulpix and Ninetales are Ice and Ice/Fairy with the ability Snow Cloak
Sandshrew and Sandslash are Ice/Steel with the ability Snow Cloak
There are new Pokémon.; First is Oricorio with four different forms, Fire/Flying, Electric/Flying, Psychic/Flying and Ghost/Flying. Its ability is Dancer which copies dance moves.
Minior is Rock/Flying with the ability Shields Down. With the Shields Down Ability, it will have excellent defensive capabilities as long as its shell is intact. It will also be protected from status conditions. But when its HP drops below half, its shell will break, and it will change to a form better suited to attacking.
Yungoos' evolution is called Gumshoos. Normal-type with Stakeout and Strong Jaw.
Two new Pokémon are Formantis and its evolution Lurantis. They have the abilities Leaf Guard and the new move Solar Blade
Mudsdale's pre-evolution is the Ground-type Mudbray with Own Tempo and Stamina
You can ride various Pokémon using PokéRide which allows for you to travel on top of Pokémon like Charizard & Sharpedo
Z-Moves are utilising the special bracelet that trainers have. The Z-Ring fits on a Trainer’s arm, and Z-Crystals are set into it. If a Pokémon holds the same variety of Z-Crystal, the two will be able to resonate with one another. Crystals that correspond to each Pokémon type have been found in the Alola region. There are two conditions for performing Z-Moves: a Pokémon must learn a move of the same type as a Z-Crystal, and it must be holding the corresponding Z-Crystal. When you see these moves in action in the game, each overwhelmingly powerful move will be on full display, filling the entire screen! A special bit of merchandise for a Z-Ring will also be released which will light up in tandem with use on Sun & Moon

I love that new grass type Pokemon and Mudsdale's pre evolution is also a cute one.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

A whole lot to take in with the new information. Thanks for the link.

I have to admit, those Z-moves are pretty cool.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

All the new Pokemon look fanastic...except poor aloha eggy. Yikes.

Dancing bird and ice vulpix/ninetails look especially fantastic.

Poor gumshoos...still looks like trump.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Pom Pom Birb is my new favourite thing.
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So many new features! Wow I am really excited for this to be out <3
Pumpkin-Online
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

It's great that they're adding more pokemon that vary in form based on environment. The ice forms of the sandshrew and vulpix lines look very nice. :heart: