Stardew Valley - Out now!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Which new farm layout did you choose for your main file?

You may select 1 option

View results

Panda Parfait
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm finally divorced but not before Shane changed the wallpaper in my house to the sports one ): ): did he know what was coming

Definitely going to marry Emily now but I also have to wait until Spring because I'm too close to Winter. My progress on the community center bundles is pretty sad, I completed the boiler room but everything else has barely been touched. Will probably focus on them now~
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

opinion on EMily
Spoiler:
I've seen two of Emily's events and tbh I wasn't impressed that much. Not a real fan of the manic dream pixie girl trope.

But then again, I love the local drunk, junk food and chicken-obsessed man. so idk
Tbh kind of wish we could've had Sandy as a candidate. She's really cute. :U
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Spoilered for Opinions on Emily but I'll try to be vague:
Spoiler:
I actually found her events either hilarious or cute tbh. Whenever they had special effects I cracked up a ton. I loooooooved her 8 and 10th heart events though, but I wasn't a huge fan of the earlier ones. I just found them funny and kinda dumb.

But then again, to be fair, I'm such a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn and Katherine Hepburn and basically any Maniac Pixie Dream Girl from the 1940s I really shouldn't be talking haha.
Still gonna marry her though.

If I ever do a second playthough I'll probably go for Shane or Alex, not sure. Kinda sold on Shane due to the whole
Spoiler:
pizza rolls
thing tbh.

Also I know how you feel about Sandy, Brose, because I really wish we could have married Wizard.

Oh man, I also just saw Leah's first heart event and really liked it?! Like not fair Stardew Valley!!

Also this morning I dreamt about Stardew Valley and growing coffee and blueberries in my dreams...
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

yesss!i adore stardew valley! i have it on steam! i would love to play it & discover what they added to the game! (wish they had anime mod though)
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:yesss!i adore stardew valley! i have it on steam! i would love to play it & discover what they added to the game! (wish they had anime mod though)
There are tons of anime portrait mods on http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/? if that is what you mean?

Edit: Yaaaaay I completed my first room (boiler room) and got married to Emily!
About completing a room:
Spoiler:
The junimos are so cute when they talk to you for restoring a room. :heart:
strawberrysundae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just found this portrait mod, it's so cute.
I just wish they didn't make Maru white.... They left Demetrius with his darker skin tone, so I don't understand.
Link-y
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I wish there was a way to track what I've crafted. I finally got the marble I need for one of the crafting recipes and I thought that would have gotten me the achievement, but it didn't. Now I have to think what I haven't made and I went to the wiki to make sure I have all of the recipes and I believe I do. All skills are at 10, so the only ones I would be forgetting are the ones I have to buy.

Edit: Never mind, it was Speed-Gro that I didn't make yet.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:I wish there was a way to track what I've crafted. I finally got the marble I need for one of the crafting recipes and I thought that would have gotten me the achievement, but it didn't. Now I have to think what I haven't made and I went to the wiki to make sure I have all of the recipes and I believe I do. All skills are at 10, so the only ones I would be forgetting are the ones I have to buy.

Edit: Never mind, it was Speed-Gro that I didn't make yet.
I get the feeling this will be me in a month in-game. I'm nearing the end of my 2nd year and have been trying to craft everything I have access to now.

On my other file, I actually really like the Riverland farm? It's pretty nice to just pop over and fish, and I will never need to build a well. I don't mind the lack of space so much, mostly because managing a large space in my main file was actually kind of tedious... I am not good at decorating :shifty:
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I finally got another dinosaur egg! Like 2 in game years later and I found another one! This time I will have a dinosaur on my farm! Still missing two artifacts (sword and a torso) and two dishes. I think once I get those achievements I'm either going to take a break or
Spoiler:
side with Jojamart.
Saffy

Post  Posted:

I didnt have trouble finding the anime/mods. more like im clueless and cant install even with directions.... xD im hopeless lol
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know how to add the "time mod" to Stardew Valley when you have the game on Steam? it does not appear to have any Stardew Valley mods in the Workshop, and I do not know if Steam allows you to access the game's files.
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I usually have to go in manually through my document folder.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Started a file to woo Elliot, but now I'm not sure if I should go ahead and romance the other guys (and see all of the dude events + emily's) or just stick to elliot and save it for another file (and possibly marry Sebastian in the next one).

I don't want to start ANOTHER file cause I feel like at this rate I'm never gonna reach year 3 or have kids, but at the same time I haven't tried out the hilltop farm yet. :)