Tales of Link

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've had this game for quite a while now and I was wondering if any Ushians had it as well. For those of you who may not know what I'm talking about, Tales of Link is a free game that you can download on Android and Apple devices. It includes characters from the Tales of series and has it's own storyline which introduces characters exclusive to this game. The gameplay is pretty simple and it's a fun, yet sometime frustrating game.

Let me know if you play it as well or if y'all just wanna chat about it.
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I play! Sometimes I get very into it when a character I like is involved in an event or shows up in a new gacha. Sometimes I get lazy and just log in for free items, depends what's going on. The gameplay is pretty fun but I can't beat many of the more difficult stages.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm the same way, I've logged in everyday since I've downloaded it, but there have been days were I just do 3 quests just to get the small gels. The gatcha is the worst, but I've figured out some of the patterns they use for them, so I either wait until they give you summon tickets (that's how I was lucky enough to get the sports fest theme Tear) or it's someone I love (like Raven, still haven't gotten a 5-star of him)

The events are fun, but I agree, some of them are too hard or have stupid requirements. (I'm looking at the recent Lailah event)

Would you like to add me? I have a decent party set up and I can change my public party to suite your needs. Just let me know your name so I can favorite you
Spoiler:
Lord Bob is my name. I felt like being silly with it and now I don't have the heart to change it.
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sent you a request (name is Jammy)~

And yeah I don't like their gacha system because the rates don't seem very good. I'm lucky to have my Edna from the GE event tickets. I do get impatient and pull every once in a while although I usually get nothing good :(

Agreed on Lailah, not going to bother with 3F @_@
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The third floor is ridiculous especially since I can't use any continues.
I've added and favorited you :-) I noticed that your leader is the same as mine and we got her the same way. Would you like me to change to Duke or Swimming Rep Tear to help you out in the soul Arena? Who did you choose for the soul Arena?
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

That's okay. I tend to use either the double attack LS for a large boost or rainbow leaders when choosing from the friend list so it works out!

I picked Ludger's SA because I can't stand Anise. Too bad the Anise you get from her SA is cute u_u
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Rainbow leaders?

I chose Ludger as well. I'm trying to stay at a high enough rank to get one of those fancy red ribbons, it's a rough fight. :P
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's the term for leaders with skills that boost all types like the anniversary Sara. Then again I might be using the wrong term ^^;

Good luck on that ribbon!
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I never heard of this until now. If my favorite Tales of character is in it, I'm gonna get it ASAP.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:I never heard of this until now. If my favorite Tales of character is in it, I'm gonna get it ASAP.
Now I'm curious, who's your favorite Tales character?
Lon Lon wrote:It's the term for leaders with skills that boost all types like the anniversary Sara. Then again I might be using the wrong term ^^;

Good luck on that ribbon!
Ah, that makes sense. I like that term. I was hoping to get Yuri, who's got the same leader skill as Anniversary Sarah, but all I got were 8 3-stars and 2 4-stars. Super bummed... as usual.
I've been able to stay in the lower 300s, but now I have to fight a bit more to make sure I stay under 400.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Milla. I love the Xillia series the most.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Milla is definitely in the game! I'm pretty sure she is still the icon for the game. I currently have 3 different different costumed Millas in my party. She's actually on of my strongest attackers right now. Xillia gets a lot of love with the events that go on.

On another note, this New Year's gatcha is doing me good. I got Cress, Meredy, Leia, and Tear from my 2 tries. Still was hoping for Raven, but I'm happy to have more bash heroes.

Edit: If you do end up getting the game, I would recommend saving up your hero stones. At first you get a lot, but then it becomes harder to obtain them. If you manage to get 50 before the Year End summon ends on 1/3, I'd use it on that for the guarantee 5 star and 4 star heroes.