XSeed is streaming Trio of Towns at 2:30 pst

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
AllisAurora
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that XSEED is streaming Trio of Towns at 2:30 pm (Pacific Standard time) on Twitch TV. They made a post on Facebook about this a few days ago. I posted the link below to the post on Facebook that has the details. I am undecided if I am going to watch it or not, since I don't want to spoil the game too much, but it would be nice to see the game in action.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9286620603

EDIT: Here is the link to the Twitch TV channel https://m.twitch.tv/xseed_games
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That'd be 5pm EST right?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

5:30 pm EST

Looking forward to it! Their streams are always a lot of fun.
AllisAurora
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:That'd be 5pm EST right?
5:30 pm EST. I'm in CST, so it will be 4:30 pm for me.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Kirie.

This probably will be the first time I'll be watching it live.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

On one hand, I wanna watch. On the other...I'm going to have it myself in 4 days and I'd rather leave as much as possible 'previously unseen', so I think I won't watch. Guess we'll see around that time. I'll probably still be up to my elbows rolling up spinach and cheese lasagna rolls at that time. -___-
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Whelp, street date is broken (again), people will probably start streaming it anyway. gets slightly cross
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Spinach and cheese lasagna rolls? Man now I'm hungry.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Let's go to Kikki's place! I bring the punch. :lol:

Serious note: I have some chores to get done. It's close enough to the release date anyway. I can wait until Tuesday.
AllisAurora
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:On one hand, I wanna watch. On the other...I'm going to have it myself in 4 days and I'd rather leave as much as possible 'previously unseen', so I think I won't watch. Guess we'll see around that time. I'll probably still be up to my elbows rolling up spinach and cheese lasagna rolls at that time. -___-
I'm like you, I want to watch but I don't want to spoil the game. I think I might watch and if it starts to get too spoiler-y, then I will just stop watching. I just want to see if they show the character customization.

Also, spinach and cheese lasagna rolls sound amazing right now.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:Whelp, street date is broken (again), people will probably start streaming it anyway. gets slightly cross
Oh? Honestly kind of surprised it took this long, I think it was around a week early some people got it last time around
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Arcy wrote:Whelp, street date is broken (again), people will probably start streaming it anyway. gets slightly cross
Oh? Honestly kind of surprised it took this long, I think it was around a week early some people got it last time around
I think XSEED was holding them because of getting more Capybaras? They posted a pic on twitter of a fresh batch on the 17th, so it would have taken them a bit to turn those around to the retailers, who would have to process and stock things. It was 10 days last time, which was 6 days worth of worse for people who aren't lucky. Haha.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh that makes sense, thanks!

Yeah it's kind of odd, as many years as I've been playing games I don't remember ever getting a game early. Just not lucky I guess, lol D:

For the stream, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about any DLC announcements because I figure that'll happen after they see sales, but would be a really nice surprise if it does happen.
AllisAurora
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Oh that makes sense, thanks!

Yeah it's kind of odd, as many years as I've been playing games I don't remember ever getting a game early. Just not lucky I guess, lol D:

For the steam, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about any DLC announcements because I figure that'll happen after they see sales, but would be a really nice surprise if it does happen.
It would be nice to see if they made a DLC announcement, but you are probably right in that they are waiting to see how the sales go.
OctavieKnite88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Bokumono games are the one game I never care about spoiling, I'll watch it if I remember... to see if it's worth buying. They're doing it around the time I play my own games though so I might get distracted. Worst case I'll watch it when it's not live so I can skip past things I don't care about.