What time is the game going to be released on the eshop?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Chloe L
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

GMT? EST?
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

as far as I know they haven't made an announcement, but if I remember correctly SoS was released at midnight EST (That's when the eshop get's updated), which should be 5am GMT.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Actually, Arcy asked XSEED this specific question a while back...and Calros said that it would be available from 9AM PST, on the 28th. (That's noon, EST.)
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Any game (or other content) that releases on a Tuesday will show up at 9am PST/12pmEST. Only Friday releases get a midnight (or 9pm Thursday PST) release. Friday releases are generally Nintendo published and "big" releases (such as Pokemon).
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

that's good to know, so I don't have to get up at 6am, but then again I was looking forward to playing the whole day :(
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Until the time changes back to Daylight Savings Time, I wake up every morning between 4 and 5 AM. -__-The morning of the 28th is going to be a verrrrrrry long one, for me, lol.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Until the time changes back to Daylight Savings Time, I wake up every morning between 4 and 5 AM. -__-The morning of the 28th is going to be a verrrrrrry long one, for me, lol.
haha, I normally get up at 7. Thanks to the time difference (and me hoping it would be released digitally at midnight) I thought I would get up at 6am at start downloading the game. Which would have been sweet because I could've just gone to bed early and BAM, wake up and play the game. But now I have to wait until 6pm :(
Blademaster_Aio
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

For me, it's gonna be 1:00 a.m or 1:30 a.m Wednesday.

I guess I'll be asleep.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

The 9am (I'm pst) works well for me because stuff tends to pop up just as I get to the shop. So I can immediately go and start downloading when I get to work off the shop wifi.

I'll probably aim to get to work a bit early on Tuesday so I can get coffee and start my play uninterrupted. Husband knows I will be good for little else that day.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm getting my game from GameStop when my sister gets off from school. That's 4pm EST. I wake up at noon anyway.
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:as far as I know they haven't made an announcement, but if I remember correctly SoS was released at midnight EST (That's when the eshop get's updated), which should be 5am GMT.
I'm pretty sure that the only games that release at midnight EST on release day on the eshop are first-party/Nintendo published games (So stuff like Pokemon, Yo-kai Watch, Splatoon, Mario games etc.).

Everything else get's put up when the eshop updates on that day, which is usually noon EST.
HlaineL
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:Husband knows I will be good for little else that day.
This speaks to me so much XD
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

HlaineL wrote:
irulethegalaxy wrote:Husband knows I will be good for little else that day.
This speaks to me so much XD
Heh. I will do the stuff that I have to, and I will supervise to keep him out of trouble (seriously, he's really dumb...), but anything else I am farming. I've earned a day.