Trio of Towns Playthrough Topic

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

This whole game is so cute I love it <3. Honestly Wayne is a total flirt, but I expected that. Spoiler for his first heart event:
Spoiler:
He was really, really sweet talking to that girl who proposed to him. Like, I would not be able to be that polite about someone who confronted me and was almost forcing me to marry them. Boosted my opinion of him a lot.
Onion_Taka
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:
ChaosAzerothCat wrote: And I'm trying but not progressing town rank fast as some people or I'd like to be so feeling a little insecure there.
To get the town link to go quickly I did as many PT jobs as I could easily do every day, usually about three of them, and I also ate at the restaurant every day, too, or very nearly. Those two things alone seem to get you through the first rank in 10 to 15 days.
Eating at the restaurant ups your rank? All I've been doing is sharing meals with people and part time jobs (and talking to people, obviously), but I had moved the town rank up by Spring 11. If the restaurant raises your rank, though, I need to get on that. Especially now that I'm not hoarding money for animals.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

According to the page on the Trio guide, where you can get 'tiny, small, medium, large and huge' boosts to town links...eating a meal with a villager is a tiny increase and eating at the restaurant is a medium boost. (Though eating with a villager gives you some FP with them.) Mine moved up on Spring 12 and for the first five days I did none of the jobs or eating at the restaurant. Actually, that's not quite right. Spring 12 was when I completed the 'unlocking the lock'. So I guess I got all my rank points for E on the 11th.
Onion_Taka
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Awesome! Thanks, Kikki!

And am I the only one absolutely in love with Colin?
Spoiler:
He likes the potato bread Uncle Frank gives you
and I've given every last one of them to him. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

"Your baaaaaag is biiiiiiiig! Oooooooh! Look at how much STUFF it can hold!" -Somebody who is way too excited about me expanding my bag.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Onion_Taka wrote:Awesome! Thanks, Kikki!

And am I the only one absolutely in love with Colin?
Spoiler:
He likes the potato bread Uncle Frank gives you
and I've given every last one of them to him. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Totally welcome! I'm loving Lulukoko...and yeah, Collin is a dolly. He's my fav so far, I think.
ryume
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

As for me, I'm loving Alma out of the kids available so far :heart:
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:"Your baaaaaag is biiiiiiiig! Oooooooh! Look at how much STUFF it can hold!" -Somebody who is way too excited about me expanding my bag.

#teamtom LOL

Once you know Toms' style of dialogue, you can spot it ALL over. It's kind of hilarious.

Seriously, Tom for EVERY LAST BIT of Woofio's dialogue or riot.
Chrom
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

"Well now! Speak of the devil, here comes our postman!"
I found this line hilarious for some reason
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

The waste your animals produce is now called doo-doo. I can't make stuff like this up.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

GemiMini wrote:The waste your animals produce is now called doo-doo. I can't make stuff like this up.
Well....that's a thing. :shock: I mean....wow. lol
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Chrom wrote:"Well now! Speak of the devil, here comes our postman!"
I died of laughter!
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I just got home and inhaled my dinner opened up my game!
The first thing I did was lament over how SOFT capy is. And then took the quiz multiple times. (I got black cat, himalayan, poodle, and shiba inu. and ofc capybura. But I know the one for me is... BIG!!!! Mastiff dog! ) And then hung my capy on my plushie wall. And then open the forum. I need to actually play the game now lol.
Onion_Taka
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
I died of laughter!
As someone from the deep south, I would like to commend XSeed and Marvelous on their 100% accurate southern dialect. With every "feller", "y'all", and "darlin'" I feel more and more at home. :lol:
Starrynight28
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Onion_Taka wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
I died of laughter!
As someone from the deep south, I would like to commend XSeed and Marvelous on their 100% accurate southern dialect. With every "feller", "y'all", and "darlin'" I feel more and more at home. :lol:
I agree with this so hard.

They really nailed the dialect xD And our propensity to hug!