Yellow golden Sweet Potato

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
PTDuckie
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

So I pulled up this Yellow Golden Sweet Potato. Other than price is there anything special about it? If I save it and use a seed maker on it, will it give a specific crop seed for it?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No, you can't get golden seeds...but a golden crop will make higher quality seeds than a non-gold one, so you'll get a little stat boost...though I don't know how much benefit that is in numbers or anything. It will also get an extra 25 points added to its value if you enter it into a festival over a non-gold crop. Oh, and...when you cook with a gold crop instead of regular, you'll get extra food out of it. This thread already exists on the same topic...it might have a little more info but it's probably mostly the same.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I think it gives you a small boost of quality if you choose to enter it in a crop festival, somewhere between 25-30 points in star quality. Whether or not you can grow golden crops...idk, I don't have a seed maker yet to check.

Edit: ^ beat me to it, :lol:
PTDuckie
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Ah, okay. Thanks guys. I'll look into the thread.