Cellar Question.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Spiry
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Can you grow flowers in the cellar?
I changed the stone to the summer stone and went to plant some sunflowers and hibiscus
and it says "You should wait until Summer".
It allowed me to plant my coconuts but not my flowers :/
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've heard it said that the sun stones are labelled wrong, so what you think was a summer stone may not have been one...you may need to change it. Who was it who said that in that other thread, today? Anybody? Which colour of sun is which?

Btw, you can PLANT any tree in any season...you just can't harvest them until the right season because the fruit doesn't grow until then.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I haven't bought them yet, but in other games...

Pink - Spring
Blue - Summer
Yellow/Orange - Fall
Purple - Winter

I should buy some! Thanks for the reminder.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:I haven't bought them yet, but in other games...

Pink - Spring
Blue - Summer
Yellow/Orange - Fall
Purple - Winter

I should buy some! Thanks for the reminder.
Great, thanks Arcy. :) If the labels really are wrong on them in the game, I'll just go by colour.
Spiry
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you both so much !! :heart:
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh weird. Changing them in seasonal order seems to be ok, they change to the one that's "before" that season. (Select Spring for Summer, Summer for Fall, Fall for Winter, and Winter for Spring, but ONLY in that order.) Trying to change to the season in any other order is confusing though. I'm sure there's a pattern or formula to this madness but I'm too frazzled to figure it out. Names and descriptions are fine in the actual item text, only the Sun Altar is bad. :(

The music also changes to the appropriate theme for the season, which may help the colorblind players.
LiterallyRyan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Wait, wait....there'a a cellar?! Is it used for wines? Can my marriage candidate wear a gimp mask and live down there?
Musashi
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

LiterallyRyan wrote:Wait, wait....there'a a cellar?! Is it used for wines? Can my marriage candidate wear a gimp mask and live down there?
No. They are just some underground rooms that work as the greenhouses in this game.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just in case nobody knows this, you can water twice a day in the Cellar now. :)
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Yes, you can grow flowers in the cellar. And either the suns are labeled wrong or I am utterly misunderstanding the directions on how to change them out, because I put in a winter sun and it's summer, I put in an autumn sun and it's spring etc etc etc.

TC, remember that you can PLANT a tree in any season--which is why it allowed you to plant your coconuts--but flowers have to be planted and grown in their correct season. That's why you were able to plant the tree but not the flowers. OTOH, you kinda answered my question about trees in the cellar and how they work, so that was really helpful LOL
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Calros just addressed this on the forum:
http://www.xseedgames.com/forum/index.p ... ost-942580
The Sun Altar issue is very surprising and mortifying. It was caused by an editing error, and we shouldn't have let it get through. The choices should always be listed in seasonal order from top to bottom, so no matter what the text says, the choices will be:

Spring Sun in Altar
1. Summer Sun
2. Fall Sun
3. Winter Sun

Summer Sun in Altar
1. Spring Sun
2. Fall Sun
3. Winter Sun

Fall Sun in Altar
1. Spring Sun
2. Summer Sun
3. Winter Sun