Watering Can Woes

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ChaosAzerothCat wrote:
Emurii wrote:I have 1x2 right now -- with the issues with not watering evenly, can that be fixed by refilling your can prior to every watering?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you running out of water in the middle of watering?

Otherwise refilling doesn't make much sense, and if that's the case watering's more broken than I thought... :lol:

In my case as annoying as it is it'd be easier to go back over than do that. especially in the basement given I'm using liquid fertilizer.
Sorry, my post wasn't clear. What I meant to ask was, I have a 1x2 right now so I can't test this myself, but are the issues that people are complaining about with 5x5 not watering evenly fixable by refilling your watering can before you water every time? It seems like the only reason it wouldn't water evenly is because the watering can is not full enough to water the whole area.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Emurii wrote:
ChaosAzerothCat wrote:
Emurii wrote:I have 1x2 right now -- with the issues with not watering evenly, can that be fixed by refilling your can prior to every watering?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you running out of water in the middle of watering?

Otherwise refilling doesn't make much sense, and if that's the case watering's more broken than I thought... :lol:

In my case as annoying as it is it'd be easier to go back over than do that. especially in the basement given I'm using liquid fertilizer.
Sorry, my post wasn't clear. What I meant to ask was, I have a 1x2 right now so I can't test this myself, but are the issues that people are complaining about with 5x5 not watering evenly fixable by refilling your watering can before you water every time? It seems like the only reason it wouldn't water evenly is because the watering can is not full enough to water the whole area.
Not true, I can have a full can ((fully upgraded capacity too)) and my first water can do this. It doesn't even always do it. It doesn't run out, it just doesn't work right.

The can has no problem watering and letting you know when it runs out, even when it's not done.

I have to water things that should have been watered sometimes, and I surely am not filling the can in between. It's not lack of water, at least in my case, for sure.