Reporting Glitches, Exploits, And Tips Thread

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Starmytes wrote:
GemiMini wrote:
Starmytes wrote:Oh, and the named Wayne suggests for the baby girl are "Amelia", "Mira", and "Jordan". Not "Amelia", "Mila", and "Yolda"... tf?
Amelia is the same in both JP and EN, Mira/Mila are spelled the same in Japanese so it is a correct translation, and who tf would actually name their child Yolda????
Yeah the Amelia is the same, I got the option for Mira and not Mila, but I have no idk where Yolda is from...? The final option was Jordan from Wayne. ;P
Amelia, Mila/Mira (depending on translation) and Yolda were the names Wayne suggested in the Japanese version. XSeed kept Amelia and Mira but changed Yolda to Jordan because Yolda is not something most players would want to name their child.
blue_shayde
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anyone run into an issue with the beagle (or any other certain pet) not appearing in the store list?

I have Westown at Rank A lock, and I wanted to purchase the beagle. But it is not in Animal Instincts shop list. (not in Tsuyukusa's list either) :x
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

blue_shayde wrote:Anyone run into an issue with the beagle (or any other certain pet) not appearing in the store list?

I have Westown at Rank A lock, and I wanted to purchase the beagle. But it is not in Animal Instincts shop list. (not in Tsuyukusa's list either) :x
By Rank A lock, do you mean you have all the town link rank requests but haven't completed them yet? If that's the case, you have to complete all the tasks before the beagle will show up. Other than that I'm not sure what the problem would be.
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

blue_shayde wrote:Anyone run into an issue with the beagle (or any other certain pet) not appearing in the store list?

I have the Beagle unlocked, but I have Westown locked before A... So still at B. I'm pretty sure mine unlocked after Tsuyukusa became B rank...? I have both Lulukoko and Tsuyukusa at B locked before A rank.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Did you get the mail from them the day after you unlocked the A Rank lock? Those mails are what actually unlock new things at the stores. Check it twice or thrice after clearing a big goal, because for some reason it is too much. "New Items" mail all at once sometimes.
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I checked the Wiki... It does say Westown rank A the Beagle unlocks... I'm not there yet? Maybe it's an error with the requirements in general?
blue_shayde
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I see. Thank « Harvest Goddess » its just an issue with the Fogu Trio of Towns pets page. It says on there that you unlock the beagle at B Rank for Westown.

Sorry and thank you guys for the clarification. I look forward to buying the beagle and naming it after my real life beagle. :heart: