S Rank party

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

So I finally got all 3 towns to S rank and have seen all 3 S rank town parties. According to Cher's site, there is supposed to be a multi-town party once all 3 towns are at S rank, but it's been almost 2 weeks since the 3rd party and it hasn't happened yet. Does anyone know when the last party is supposed to happen?
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I think the party the guide is referring to is the one you get at A rank with all towns. Other than that, I haven't seen any S rank parties.
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

This is what I'm talking about-

http://fogu.com/sos2/the-towns/rank-basics.html

Maximizing all towns to Rank S is a secondary goal in the game. Your primary objective is to convince your father that farming is a viable career. When you do finish the Rank A lock with all the towns and they become Rank S, you will have a multi-town celebration where the villagers will thank you for helping them restore the prosperity of their towns. The party will earn you +4000 FP with all of the villagers and +10 AP with all the marriage candidates. The party will end back at your house at 11:00 after you see the game's ending credits. Dessie will also give you an additional stamina heart if your personality type supports stamina increases.

The game will continue to play after you see the ending credits.

I didn't see any credits roll after any of the S rank parties, so there appears to be a 4th party with all 3 towns participating.
IH Zero
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

That party is for when you reach A rank with all towns. That's when I got it, at least.
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Yeah, that's what I figured you were talking about. I think the party that paragraph is talking about is the party you get after getting all the towns to Rank A, not Rank S. It basically fits all the criteria; I remember the Rank A party the towns throw you ended at 11 AM.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It sounds like it. Also there's been some talk you can get new game+ with A rank towns. So the guide has a few boo-boos. Not a lot, I know the house level in the marriage info is off too.
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Ooooooooooh, OK, I do remember having a party after I got the A ranks. Thanks, guys!!!!!
VictaGirl
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

You will get something like party with each of rank S towns, not all of them together. It is just appreciation for the work you have done