The SoS exchange thread!

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anthony810
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Does anybody got any Ice? I need a lot of Ice if I am to make food and drinks that requires Ice.
jozial
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Will anyone trade me a Cacao seedling? I just started SoS so I don't have much of value. But I can trade pretty much anything in Trio of Towns (thyme, coconuts, 5 star crops, etc)

So if anyone needs anything in 3oT, I can give it to you, then you give me the cacao seedling in sos. Please PM me if anyone wants to trade.
Panda222
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi I was wondering if I can get some help. I need 1 5 star flax seed and 1 cacao seed. I don't have much for trade just need these two. Thanks
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Panda222 wrote:Hi I was wondering if I can get some help. I need 1 5 star flax seed and 1 cacao seed. I don't have much for trade just need these two. Thanks
I can help you out with some a 5 star flax seed. I have to check to see if I have a cacao seed readily available.
Panda222
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Panda222 wrote:Hi I was wondering if I can get some help. I need 1 5 star flax seed and 1 cacao seed. I don't have much for trade just need these two. Thanks
I can help you out with some a 5 star flax seed. I have to check to see if I have a cacao seed readily available.
That would be awesome! Please let me know when you are available
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Panda222 wrote:
LillyKay wrote:
It would be best if you let me know the best time for you. I based in the UK but can be available at a reasonable time e.g. not 11pm -3am my time. Weekend will even be better.
Panda222
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Panda222 wrote:
LillyKay wrote:
It would be best if you let me know the best time for you. I based in the UK but can be available at a reasonable time e.g. not 11pm -3am my time. Weekend will even be better.
I love in America. Currently its 8 in the morning for me. So hopefully we can find a close time frame. My fc is 2664 3116 7619. Thank you
CelestialSnow
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Can someone please help me with making the seed maker as i only need 5 turnip seeds and I am in fall
Anonymous Ant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello all! Does anyone have the chiffon cake recipe as well as a few five/four star peaches? My FC is 455-1406-7382.
Anonymous Ant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

CelestialSnow wrote:Can someone please help me with making the seed maker as i only need 5 turnip seeds and I am in fall
What exactly do you need help with? Don't you have the blueprint?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I need 3 brick for seed maker

as for trade i dont have much since i start new game now and i am on spring 18 year 1
WhiteWolf
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I need 3 brick for seed maker

as for trade i dont have much since i start new game now and i am on spring 18 year 1
Forget to login in
My bad because I has been not use that forum in 4 years I think :?:
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

WhiteWolf wrote:

Forget to login in
I can help you out if you are still looking. Let me know what time you are available. I am UK based.
WhiteWolf
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Forget to login in
I can help you out if you are still looking. Let me know what time you are available. I am UK based.
I actually found few brick in water, I finished build seed maker
sorry and thanks maybe when I need something I will ask again thanks :lala:
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

WhiteWolf wrote:I actually found few brick in water, I finished build seed maker
sorry and thanks maybe when I need something I will ask again thanks :lala:
You are welcome and good to hear that you got the bricks :)